Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok they’re saying he “deleted, destroyed...”

And we’re gonna show you this is a “fish tale”..

That SM and TM:
“Conspired, planned and executed this plan to kidnap HE..during the early morning dark hours.

“Circumstances is an important word bc defense may say this is a “circumstantial case.”

I can’t type fast so will paraphrase short hand as best as possible.

(Now he’s talking about the Holocaust and how what happened can not be changed even if they alter and delete but luckily there were things they didn’t bank on things existing and we’ll show you what...get rid of.”

Last edited:
“2093 days ago I don’t remember what I was doing...I can tell you what he was doing. He was taking her.”

“2093 days ago they took her from her community, friends and family.”

They meet at TK.
An affair develops.
Passionate affair.
He’s married.
TM doesn’t know.
It develops.
SM brings HE things like coffee, doughnuts, bagels, courts her.
This goes on for a while and they communicate extensively.

She uses her cell for everything...texts..calls

And we’re going to show you that and that wasn't in their control so they couldn’t alter, delete.

We’ll also show you communication between SM and HE, and SM and TM.

“Constant communication...stops abruptly...bc that man’s wife finds out about her...she reaches out to her (we’ll show you that..) all communication stops...”Boss Lady”....”

Last edited:
“He’s handcuffed to the bed...
Gets branded...
So he’s on probation and HE is done. She’s done. She wants no part of him.

He has no phone.

We’ll show you all this.

She tried to move on with her life. She sees other people.

The Moorers move on, buy a new truck, take a trip, meanwhile HE tried to move on.

Physical changes, HE gains weight rapidly and goes up 3 bra sizes”

Last edited:
“The Moorers come back from trip, HE wants nothing to do with them, HE is terrified. Not necessarily of SM but TM.

Her friends even play a prank on her that TM...

She’s so terrified she grabs her things and leaves in middle of shift.

That’s how scared she is of this “coconspirator”.”

Last edited:
XRWpOl_3

https://www.myrtlebeachonline.com/news/local/crime/article234878727.html

“Moorers go out, then after midnight they go Walmart, we traced the phones, you’ll see a of video the parking lot...park in handicap spot, SM (Clear video) goes right to feminine aisle and buys cheapest pregnancy test, 88 cents.

Asks for swisher sweets at counter. Uses exact change.”

(Remember I’m using shorthand)

Last edited:
They drove down Seaboard with 2 cellphones.

But despite having 2 phones they go to empty Circle K (to use a payphone).

But they don’t park (in the Circle K parking lot), they park in parking lot on a dark street (Seaboard) and SM walks across the lot to payphone and calls HE from a payphone.

They have 4 to 5 min convo.

HE immediately calls Bree. After Bree convo, picks up cellphone (sees?) unrecognized number, calls back 9 times.

She doesn’t know it’s a payphone.

SM is gone already (from the payphone).

This is the turning point.

After HE reaches out to SM’s cell phone, she goes to the darkest most desolate place, PTL. No indication she has any business there, no parties etc, there’s a reason she went there at 4am after talking to him.

Last edited:
SM never denied the affair, and "everyone knew about it?" They've really changed the narrative. This is why they don't want any of the police interviews admitted. They'll negate all of the BS they're spewing during opening statements, alone.

Has anybody seen Attorney James Galmore today? The way Judge Dennis went off on him yesterday and basically told him to know his role, for the sake of SM's defense, it would be best if he didn't speak in front of him anymore.

In the 45 minute video I watched yesterday, Judge Dennis apologized to him over his words earlier. He never did that to Nancy that I recall...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gisberthanekroot