GUILTY - Sidney Moorer RETRIAL for Kidnapping Heather Elvis, 9 Sept 2019 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
From court site since I last looked:

Name Description Type Motion Roster Begin Date Completion Date Documents
Moorer, Sidney Stclair Certificate & Subpoena to Secure the Attendance of Witness Filing 07/19/2019-13:23

Moorer, Sidney Stclair Certificate/Certificate of Service Action 07/18/2019-09:00

Moorer, Sidney Stclair Motion/Discovery Motion 07/17/2019-15:13

Moorer, Sidney Stclair Order for Additional Jurors Order 07/08/2019-04:57

link: https://publicindex.sccourts.org/Ho...488105821061057956741151031168310897120577277

This is really the lousest court site I've ever seen - doesn't give much info.

WMBF News has calls and messages out to Moorer’s defense attorneys to find out why he has been brought back to Horry County. We’re waiting to hear back from them.

WMBF News also learned that Moorer was transferred to Charleston County on August 1. According to Judge Markley Dennis’ assistant, Moorer’s attorney and the prosecutor met with the judge last week, but wouldn’t say why the parties met. Jail records show that Moorer was then transferred back to Lee Correctional Institution.

Sidney Moorer’s attorney, prosecutor meet with judge

From court site since I last looked:

Name Description Type Motion Roster Begin Date Completion Date Documents
Moorer, Sidney Stclair Certificate & Subpoena to Secure the Attendance of Witness Filing 07/19/2019-13:23

Moorer, Sidney Stclair Certificate/Certificate of Service Action 07/18/2019-09:00

Moorer, Sidney Stclair Motion/Discovery Motion 07/17/2019-15:13

Moorer, Sidney Stclair Order for Additional Jurors Order 07/08/2019-04:57

link: https://publicindex.sccourts.org/Ho...488105821061057956741151031168310897120577277

This is really the lousest court site I've ever seen - doesn't give much info.

Thank you for keeping up with all the court information. You're a valuable asset here. :). (And at least you can get in to the court site, right? You're not blocked! ;) )

WMBF News has calls and messages out to Moorer’s defense attorneys to find out why he has been brought back to Horry County. We’re waiting to hear back from them.

WMBF News also learned that Moorer was transferred to Charleston County on August 1. According to Judge Markley Dennis’ assistant, Moorer’s attorney and the prosecutor met with the judge last week, but wouldn’t say why the parties met. Jail records show that Moorer was then transferred back to Lee Correctional Institution.

Furthermore, why would SM need to be in Charleston if only the attorney and prosecutor were meeting with the Judge? Which prosecutor was it?

Thank you! Fingers crossed!! This gives me hope because I definitely don't think it's the latter.
Agree!!! and if IF it was the latter, why now? I thought his new attorney knew the truth about what happened to Heather .. so why try to throw in the competency twist? I hate getting my hopes up, but here's hoping!!!!

Agree!!! and if IF it was the latter, why now? I thought his new attorney knew the truth about what happened to Heather .. so why try to throw in the competency twist? I hate getting my hopes up, but here's hoping!!!!

I think the rapping attorney is just for a civil case they plan to file (and by "they" I mean Tammy).

Very interesting about being transferred to Charleston County on August 1 for the meeting. I'm really curious and hope that this means he is revealing where Heather's body was disposed.

I don't know a lot about a proffer/profer but could it possibly be that also? I've followed a few trials where there were proffers.

A proffer is an offer made prior to any formal negotiations. In a trial, to proffer(sometimes profer) is to offer evidence in support of an argument, or elements of an affirmative defense or offense. A party with the burden of proof must proffer sufficient evidence to carry that burden.

google

eta, I think very low of SM and even more of TM. Hoping like everyone else that this leads to Heather being located and both of them rotting in prison.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member