GUILTY - Sidney Moorer RETRIAL for Kidnapping Heather Elvis, 9 Sept 2019 #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So they somehow found the "old" surveillance system (or old recordings) since the last trial?? Wonder if someone was keeping/storing them and turned on them..... Has Ashley grown a conscience?
Or are AC and her boyfriend (at the time) still together? What is wrong with me? I'm so conspiratorial minded today.

Colonel Mustard in the study with the candlestick!

because he probably didn't intend on using them to celebrate (obviously) - also, my thoughts, if SM and TM were really "trying to have a baby" like they claimed, and it was positive, they would have smoked them to celebrate (isn't that why he bought them? :rolleyes:) .. didn't TM claim she was pregnant when they were booked for murder originally??

sorry for my rambling, I'm still at work listening and working and trying to get my thoughts out LOL

If they were smoking Swisher Sweets to celebrate pregnancy then they are sadder people than I originally thought (and I didn't really think that to be possible).

So they somehow found the "old" surveillance system (or old recordings) since the last trial?? Wonder if someone was keeping/storing them and turned on them..... Has Ashley grown a conscience?
No, because he said that's why he didn't swab on the 30th. Why haven't we heard/seen this evidence before? Curious

A lot of us thought they held some things back, although we never knew why. This may be one of them? They have polished things up quite a bit. The Judge is very interested in this.

I think they held things back so they'd have surprises for a murder trial..... but now are bringing it out since they already got TM in jail.

PC says he's pretty sure they are rags and/or towels, not paper towels, because of how they nearly snuff out the fire in the burn barrel when they are placed on top of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member