GUILTY - Sidney Moorer RETRIAL for Kidnapping Heather Elvis, 9 Sept 2019 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm just going to go ahead and apologize now. I don't know how much of Mr. Fredericks' testimony I can listen to/summarize. If you've sat through his testimony in the previous trials, I'm sure you get it. He's a pleasant, intelligent, lovely man; I'm just so bored by the headlight stuff.

I'm just going to go ahead and apologize now. I don't know how much of Mr. Fredericks' testimony I can listen to/summarize. If you've sat through his testimony in the previous trials, I'm sure you get it. He's a pleasant, intelligent, lovely man; I'm just so bored by the headlight stuff.

Same. I turned it off for now and I'm watching last night's Big Brother lol.

Agreed, I zoned out on this technical testimony

If y'all want the exact details of testimony, I suggest viewing the video of GF's testimony. There's no way I can type fast enough to keep this straight, sorry. I'm waiting for the conclusion. This is very detailed testimony

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cecilgoodroe