GUILTY - Sidney Moorer RETRIAL for Kidnapping Heather Elvis, 9 Sept 2019 #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
NL responds to request the payphone call was an act of decoy and inveigle. That phone call made her stir. Her phone dies at the landing. His truck went to and from the landing. That is circumstantial evidence proving kidnapping (not murder).

Judge Dennis states that in addition to NL's statement, there is more telling circumstantial evidence.
I love hearing this SO MUCH!
Evidence of guilt! Washing a brand new vehicle with rags for an hour and a half MAKES NO SENSE.
His reasonable conclusion is that the truck contains blood, DNA, and a jury can make reasonable conclusions, putting that together.

Is this real life, ya'll?

Judge Dennis says Heather was savvy enough not to go to that landing, get out of her car with her phone, lock her car, and leave with someone, unless she knew them. And then there's the timing of the truck, and the text message, when the "Moorers are at home, or somewhere, . . . claim to be." Now he's saying the pressure washing of the brand new truck makes no sense, especially burning the rags used. "Obviously they contain blood, dna . . I think the jury can reasonably conclude . . . "

He's also talking about the new security system, saying if he had evidence to exonerate him, he wouldn't destroy it. He says the circumstances are overwhelming to convict Mr. Moorer, so the MOVEMENT FOR A DIRECTED VERDICT IS DENIED.

I love hearing this SO MUCH!
Evidence of guilt! Washing a brand new vehicle with rags for an hour and a half MAKES NO SENSE.
His reasonable conclusion is that the truck contains blood, DNA, and a jury can make reasonable conclusions, putting that together.

Is this real life, ya'll?
And we can add removing of the CD card 2.5 hours prior to her disappearance and replacing your surveillance camera 1 day after. All points to guilt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evremevremm