GUILTY - Sidney Moorer RETRIAL for Kidnapping Heather Elvis, 9 Sept 2019 #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What a liar! Just like her sister. They're both so hostile and nasty. I can't stand them. Does she seriously think anyone will believe her? She's so phony with her little laughs and minimizing things.

First date & time change: Time was advanced approximately 16 hours forward.
Second date and time change: Reversed approximately 24 hours back.

12/23/2013 @ 1600 hours - the truck cleaning <---not the right time
12/22/2013 @1559 hours - when the truck was actually cleaned

The Moorers rewinded the video almost exactly 24 hours.

*Judge jokes about not wanting to watch the truck cleaning video again.

Since the end of the video had accurate date and time, they were able to "basically reverse engineer" the system to figure out when the actual time stamps were.

Bumping this up.

I guarantee Ashley bought a "car washing kit" on 12/23.

I still want to confirm that all four were washing the truck on the video??? I thought that was in the testimony on Friday ... AC is a filthy liar .. my blood was boiling looking at her smirky face, she thinks she helped, IMO she made it worse!!! She's not believable as a witness which I think Nancy tried to get into the jury by saying they are a really close family, she's there to help SM out, etc ..

69428900_169393264226340_5693124947417682927_n.jpg

Whoa! I had to hop off to take a call for a few - I can't believe she said that.
Can you please provide context?

In response to NL asking if they are a tight family and living on the same property for years.
She said CM (the M's youngest son) now lives with them since "well yeah he is 13 and his parents are incarcerated".

Ashley sounds exactly like Tammy. Same tone, same inflections, same deflections. I think I missed her testimony during TM’s trial. Why on earth would the defense put her on the stand again, and open the door for the truck/car washing lie? It’s a mind-boggling strategy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ZogNCat