GUILTY - Tammy Moorer trial for Kidnapping Heather Elvis, 8 Oct 2018 - #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It wasn't my intention to be argumentative. I really was asking what makes you think that. Some of my theories about that night are stronger than some of my other theories, but I'm not set on any one theory 100%, so I'm always interested in what others have to say.

I'm butting in on this one! :)
I was coming around to it actually being about coupons, until I saw the screen shot of the phone records. TM texted the 'got he ad' to the same person she texted asking for OJ and potstickers. Which she says was Sidney. So presumably it was actually Sidney that she texted 'got he ad' to.

So what I would want to know is... why not only lie and say she sent that to AC, but also why get AC to lie about it?
Or did she text AC for the potstickers, and is saying she texted it to Sidney to cover that he wasn't home?

Either way - the stated recipient of one of those texts is a LIE. Why?

I'm going to need a face palm emoji!
Here you go, Ari!
th

The payment was due by noon and someone paid that fine on his behalf. I read this elsewhere (sorry cannot link).

Regarding the gag order: It doesn’t apply to the Elvis family. The cursing/insult at an officer of the court is what got Mr. Elvis in trouble, not violating the gag order. Only the solicitors Office and defense, all law enforcement associated and the defendants are under the gag order.

http://ftpcontent4.worldnow.com/wmbf/pdf/SidneyMoorerGagOrder.pdf

Sorry to reply to the wrong post, Madeleine, but WS won’t load for me to find yours.

Last edited:
The gag order should still be active, right? I thought it included everyone that is associated with the case? Does that not include the kids? If not it should .Little Miss NM should not be allowed to post things like she did last night to facebook without repercussions. IMO

It does not include the kids, no.

First time poster..caught up in this since it began 5 yrs ago. Helped search for HE. If I may offer my opinion. SM & TM went way to far and calculated way to well to leave HE in a dumpster or retention pond. Even NL gave TM credit for her cunning and calculated MO.

The M's house is only about 1500 ft from the river, through deep woods. I believe it did go down at PTL, HE tied in the back bed of the pickup (easily cleaned with no DNA ever to be found) and taken back to the M's house where SM carried her through the woods to the river. Now I'm sure DNR and all searched and searched...side scan sonars don't work well in black water rivers....and if I remember correctly, it rained the next day....further covering tracks.

Welcome Streamgager. :):):)
Your first post. Hope we hear loads more from you.
Your theory certainly is possible.
Great you helped in the search for HE.:)

I'm sure that $400 will be easily covered by Elvis supporters, not that Mr. Elvis doesn't have the $$, just that people will help because they care.

This useless event, will just bring further supporters for the Elvis family.
It will back fire for CB: amongst his Peers for sure, the Legal Community.

<modsnipped quoted post>
Thank you for expanding on why you believe this to be the case. AC's demeanor on the witness stand definitely frustrated me considering the gravity of why she was sitting up there in the first place.

I'm butting in on this one! :)
I was coming around to it actually being about coupons, until I saw the screen shot of the phone records. TM texted the 'got he ad' to the same person she texted asking for OJ and potstickers. Which she says was Sidney. So presumably it was actually Sidney that she texted 'got he ad' to.

So what I would want to know is... why not only lie and say she sent that to AC, but also why get AC to lie about it?
Or did she text AC for the potstickers, and is saying she texted it to Sidney to cover that he wasn't home?

Either way - the stated recipient of one of those texts is a LIE. Why?
But, but, but, didn't TM testify the entire family, her bridge club, former classmates, everyone who's ever seen a Disney movie, and the 1989 Denver Broncos all shared cell phones?* That explanation didn't do it for you? ;)

*ETA: TM obviously did not testify to that; this is sarcasm and JMO.

Last edited by a moderator:
In rewatching the trial, I have to say I wouldn't be surprised to learn this is CB's first trial (does anyone know?), when NL admits the extract blow up from one page of phone records into evidence, CB goes over it as if he's looking for some tom foolery on the prosecution's part. I just want to murmur to him 'This isn't a Facebook print off where you can change the date and time at whim, sonny - this is factual information'. But that might confuse him even further.

I know this is unpopular. But, if Mr. Elvis approached the lawyer wherever in the courthouse and he wasn't supposed to do so, then he is guilty. I can not imagine walking in this family's shoes. This has been an awful path. But, that said people can't approach and do anything that could be seen as threatening even in grief.

I guess it makes sense the way that Mr. Elvis was blocked from the restroom if the lawyer had gone out to use it. There must have been some notice given after the lawyer reported the action to the court. And, there must have been some attempt at protection for the lawyer. JMHO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper