GUILTY - Tammy Moorer trial for Kidnapping Heather Elvis, 8 Oct 2018 - #10

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If her car had been left at LB, that's where the searches would have been. So if in the dumpster, she would have been found. I do think the plan was to leave her car at the apartment, but maybe they saw cameras, or something they thought was cameras, or saw open curtains and someone might see them. The areas of concern so far have been where there was no witnesses, no chance of anyone seeing anything.

I agree the original plan was to leave her car at her apartment.

I disagree. That phone is long gone Too incriminating to keep it around...IMHO
They managed to keep that flip phone somewhere during the year they were both in jail, because DD saw the phone & the picture on the phone Sid showed him at a BBQ that was held after TM & SM were released from jail (2015). Perhaps they've since gotten rid of it.

I don't feel like Heather was put in a dumpster. There is a possibility of the body being accidentally discovered and if pregnant, it would point right to Sidney. IMO she was put where she would never be found. Not far away, just somewhere very isolated and deeply buried or weighted in water. Maybe the hole was already dug in advance. :(

If her car had been left at LB, that's where the searches would have been. So if in the dumpster, she would have been found. I do think the plan was to leave her car at the apartment, but maybe they saw cameras, or something they thought was cameras, or saw open curtains and someone might see them. The areas of concern so far have been where there was no witnesses, no chance of anyone seeing anything.

BBM, that's what I believe happened too. I remember on fb TM posting about SM being in the backseat of Heather's car. I think she thought his DNA was going to be found in her car and she was putting the spin on that before it came out.

I've always thought they dumped her in water somewhere. Since seeing they had an open bag of quick-crete, it occurred to me perhaps they weighed her down in some way. The reason to do that would be for disposal in water. Unless there's a "Jimmy Hoffa"-esque type scenario, which doesn't seem as likely to me. Hoffa is rumored to have been buried under tons of concrete as part of some building site.

If she never left Longbeards, why did TM & SM leave her car at PTL? It's so close to their house it seems counterintuitive to me. What's your theory about Longbeards? And does the video surveillance of the M's truck match that? Lots for me to think about...
If they kidnapped and killed her at PTL as LE theorizes, the car causes the same problem for them, so why would they be dumb enough to commit the entire crime that close to their house?

I think they got her at LB's, but no matter how or why the car was at PTL, it posed the same problem for TM/SM.

I don't feel like Heather was put in a dumpster. There is a possibility of the body being accidentally discovered and if pregnant, it would point right to Sidney. IMO she was put where she would never be found. Not far away, just somewhere very isolated and deeply buried or weighted in water. Maybe the hole was already dug in advance. :(

I agree. She is somewhere like weighted in water. Somewhere they are confident that she won't be found. Their confidence makes me sick.

I think, unless they give up the location, she won't be found. It won't be by chance, is my feeling anyway.

I'm tossed about where she is. I'm leaning towards they put her in the dumpster at LB's and were just lucky enough to get a way with it. I think they still have something that's hers. Could be her phone or the potsticker, uhm...I mean preg stick test.

Oh yeah. When I said "One takes it all" I meant that one threw the other under the bus to get a light sentence for themselves. No way would one take it so the other didn't have too.
I knew what you meant. But in TM's world she would expect SM to go under that bus--it's a one-way proposition for her. I think SM is too controlled to ever say anything. For some reason he's still given some credit as if he actually had real feelings for Heather. That fantasy lingers for some. His actions and words demonstrate he felt and feels nothing for her. The ability to lure someone to their death and then kill and/or dispose of them? As heinous as it gets.

and where was that phone the year they were incarcerated? It wasn't found along with the 15 others that were confiscated from their house. So who had it? And are there more?

Obviously none of us (or LE) knows. It was somewhere that Sid was able to retrieve it from upon being released from jail, because he had it in his possession at the BBQ at his house. LE didn't know about that flip phone until they got word about DonaldD, TM's cousin, who was in jail at the time and had said something to someone about seeing that phone and seeing a picture on that phone. Then LE came to DD and interviewed him and that's how the state found out.

IMO They didn’t think her car would be discovered that quickly at PTL. I think their hope was that people wouldn’t realize she was missing either for a few days (roommate was away). Longbeards was not mentioned for a long time, so the dumpster would not have been looked at for a few days after she was missing. Once the car was found at PTL, they knew the focus of the search would be there, and no one would be the wiser about LB. By the time LB was found on phone records, the critical first few days would be over. All of this is just my opinion.

I'm thinking the beat down was more when she found out HE might be pregnant.

Now, being found guilty, is the best down.
But I am sure, behind bars, she is plotting her Appeal, and further manipulations.
All the points she could 'explain' that caused problems in Court.
She will be a very busy lady.
But as TM thinks she is so smart, her agenda, determined to prove her 'so called' innocence, will keep her very busy.
MOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member