GUILTY - Tammy Moorer trial for Kidnapping Heather Elvis, 8 Oct 2018 #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I see the young defense attorney joking with the male solicitor.

I bet when Tammy gets back in the room, he'll scurry back to her table.

EDIT TO ADD. He's safe. He left before TM could see them chatting and joking.

He did it earlier today with her at the table!

An update to the WMBF feed issue, the female anchor did her spiel for the news and then the screen went black.

Well, it looks like Tammy posted some stuff on her alter ego FB page during the break, so maybe it's something about anything she posted about... her defense attorneys not consulting their transcripts enough, the time clock on the DVR, or the witness herself....???

We will find out soon.

Well, it looks like Tammy posted some stuff on her alter ego FB page during the break, so maybe it's something about anything she posted about... her defense attorneys not consulting their transcripts enough, the time clock on the DVR, or the witness herself....???

We will find out soon.
she fired them and wants to represent herself?? :rolleyes:o_O:D:p

Tammy doesn't look concerned at all so she must know what's going on. She's been typing on the laptop.... posting to Facebook perhaps? (any hints on how to locate her alter-ego's page?)

Casey Brown (young defense) is now looking at her laptop.

Capture.JPG capture2.JPG capture3.JPG Capture5.JPG Capture6.JPG
Watch

Last edited:
So Tammy and Truslow chat behind the TV, the attorneys all disappear from the courtroom, and the 15-minute break is going on 40+ minutes? Hmmm...

It's not Truslow; he was Sidney's lawyer. I think the younger lawyer is Casey Brown, and the older lawyer is Greg McCollum.

With a sequestered jury, no going home. In the Holly Bobo trial, also a SJ, they did Saturday court. I think it depends on the Judge.

I don't think the jury is sequestered. The witnesses are, they can't be in the courtroom while other witnesses are testifying.

We will find out soon.
:eek:
Does she really have an active FB page!? That's insane

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads