GUILTY - Tammy Moorer trial for Kidnapping Heather Elvis, 8 Oct 2018 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Are you aware Tammy is handicapped? Physically handicapped and that may be why she doesn't want to go downstairs?"

OMG, puh-leez! Tammy who walked all over Walt Disney World without assistance, time and time again? And I have the pics to prove it. Geesh, defense....reaching!!!!

"Are you aware Tammy is handicapped? Physically handicapped and that may be why she doesn't want to go downstairs?"

OMG, puh-leez! Tammy who walked all over Walt Disney World without assistance, time and time again? And I have the pics to prove it. Geesh, defense....reaching!!!!

She'll limp out of the court room today for impact.

No actual text messages in that article, but Law/Crime has these tweets:

Cathy Russon‏ @cathyrusson 3h3 hours ago
#TammyMoorer - Nov 13, 2013 - Tammy text to friend: I've never talked to Sidney for 2.5 hours.
What's that?
Tammy: Recovering phone calls and texts From her?
Tammy: Yep, some if not all

#TammyMoorer - Nov. 15, 2013: Tammy: Kind of looks like Sidney's girlfriend
A boy?
Tammy: Yeah but her beard wasn't that think
Deleted message: I feel the same way. I thought I was in love with Sidney but if someone loves you they will hurt you.

#TammyMoorer - Nov 30, 2013: Tammy - Deleted mesage: Just in case my phone dies, my other number is the same but ends in 5. (Sidney's number)

#TammyMoorer - Tammy text to friend Christine Johnson: You think I look decent enough to start dating again?
Christine: Shut up about dating, you love your husband
Tammy: I do not love him. He betrayed me.....zero love. I *advertiser censored***** hate him.

#TammyMoorer - The previous messages had been deleted from Tammy's phone.

#TammyMoorer - Dec 6 - Tammy deleted texts:
Tammy: I think he's surprised I told you
Christine: Told me what?
Tammy: What he did. I almost didn't come on this trip because it all wend down right before Christine: I know how much you hurt I understand

#TammyMoorer - Deleted texts on Tammy's phone:
Tammy: It is what it is. I turned down a lot of hate dates early in our marriage Tammy: Maybe after I date awhile and *advertiser censored** a few guys maybe I'll see things a different way

Cathy Russon‏ @cathyrusson 2h2 hours ago
#TammyMoorer - Sidney's phone (presumably Tammy has it) on Dec 6, 2013 to an unknown number.
WARNING GRAPHIC LANGUAGE:
Tammy: You are making my p**** wet
I c** like 40 times during sex
Something is wrong or very right with me

Cathy Russon‏ @cathyrusson 2h2 hours ago
#TammyMoorer - These texts are confusing but Tammy has her phone and Sidney's phone. Heather texted Sidney's phone, Tammy responds. Tammy then texts her friend from her own phone telling her she's communicating with Heather on Sidney's phone.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Oh what!!!!!!!! Thanks YESorNO. I was watching Cathy Russon the first few days of trial and she wasn't tweeting so shut her down LOL. Bringing her back up now!! :D

Right. And I recall a picture she took of her feet in the (Florida) ocean with the ankle montior on.

I work in dialysis... we have several patients that lose toes, whole foot, amputation from above and below the knee due to diabetes and calcification. Wonder is she has diabetes or something; though, I would find it odd that half of the foot would be missing....

Nevermind, I saw someone else's response re: the lawnmower accident.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Prettylaydie