GUILTY - Tammy Moorer trial for Kidnapping Heather Elvis, 8 Oct 2018 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm really not surprised she's saying SM was with a man, she tried to say that her daughter sent those raunchy texts, I believe she would throw her mom, PC under the bus if it would help her

<modsnipped changed full name to initials>

Last edited by a moderator:
So if Sidney genuinely bisexual, and if not, would Sidney really allow Tammy to use this line of questioning, telling everyone he’s had sex with men and women in the past?

So if he wouldn’t be fine with that, maybe he IS testifying against her
Actualy this kinda make a tiny bit of sense as to why he was so controlled . She could have used the infomation to to blackmail him daily, I can see it. I think it could explain a lot of his submissive beatings.She could tell the kids ,his parent etc..any time she wanted to..

Last edited:
I want so badly for SM to get on that stand and throw TM under the bus! It may just happen if someone tells him the world has been told he was having a relationship with another male. Also, (am sure this will get to him real bad) when he is told TM has said it was their daughter who was sexting with Caleb...HIS 12 YR old daughter...pretty sure he'll go absolute nutz. He might even hate TM as I type this up!! :D

This will all come back in what I am sure will be the most monumentally awful defense closing ever.

'Would it surprise you to learn that we haven't learned anything? We don't know who texted who, we don't know the gender of who Sidney dated. We don't know ANYTHING! The defense rests! Casey OUT!'

I want so badly for SM to get on that stand and throw TM under the bus! It may just happen if someone tells him the world has been told he was having a relationship with another male. Also, (am sure this will get to him real bad) when he is told TM has said it was their daughter who was sexting with Caleb...HIS 12 YR old daughter...pretty sure he'll go absolute nutz. He might even hate TM as I type this up!! :D

I want SO badly for this to happen. He's had some time away from the Mrs. to deprogram.

Sidney won't roll on Tammy because it would possibly implicate him in a crime he is still pending trial for, and because it could impact his appeal on the current obstruction sentence. I assume they are staying married through this all for the spousal privileges related to legal testimony.

Cathy Russon‏ @cathyrusson 1m1 minute ago
#TammyMoorer - Next witness is Heather's best friend/roommate Bri Warrelmann. https://lawandcrime.com/live-trials/live-trials-current/tammy-moorer/watch-live-tammy-moorer-kidnapping-trial-day-6/ …

DpqGoIWVAAAhP76.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member