Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cathy Russon‏ @cathyrusson 40s41 seconds ago
#TammyMoorer - Court is back in session. The defense is talking about the testimony that Grant Fredricks gave about the truck in the security cam footage.

DpzOuzyV4AAkGG8.jpg

BBM: I'm not anti-homeschooling, but I do think this is a direct result of their homeschooling. They weren't in a structured environment where there were repercussions for anything, like had they been in a school or had a better parent teaching them at home.

Because I am a homeschooling mom and because I know the kind of homeschooling they were doing specifically, I agree with you. They did online schooling stuck behind a computer, they were not active in co-op or other homeschool groups and had only a small social group. Yes, they went on lots of trips, met up with friends (her online friends and their families) at places like Disney and were taken to be extras in tv shows, but they were not socialized to many people outside their tight unit.

He probably was the attorney handling the State's witnesses and the older attorney is handling the defense witnesses.

EDIT TO ADD: He's not in the courtroom? Wasn't he there this morning rubbing TM's feet?
Yes, I'm sure he WAS there!! Well, maybe he's sulking and couldn't face the rest of the day. Gone home lol

I feel bad the for defense team. An unpopular viewpoint perhaps, but nevertheless, I do.

They just got gutted minutes before their case in chief began.
I was starting to feel bad for them as well, but then I remembered this is what they signed up for. They chose to be defense attorneys, and most of the time, that means they are not representing innocent people. They chose to take this case, so they have to deal with everything that goes along with that. My compassion for them has waned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CAC6968