GUILTY - Tammy Moorer trial for Kidnapping Heather Elvis, 8 Oct 2018 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you saw two people consoling mr Elvis it’s because during the first break he couldn’t leave the courtroom- the lawyers were being assholes and not moving so he could pass (they aren’t allowed near him) and then her family was walking all around the entrance/exit like lingering and he couldn’t get by- all were told and all just ignored the bailiff. A second bailiff had to be told. It was HORRIBLE. He was losing it - over stress I’m sure because he just wanted to go to the restroom. And even the lawyers were being jerks.

On purpose? I cant believe this crap!! I just get more disgusted by the minute and I didn't think that was possible. Totally joined the migraine crowd today.

Something important to remember here about folks with narcissism is that they very much believe their version of the truth. She comes off as almost likeable and believable at times because she has convinced herself that her reality is the reality.

BBM. I have said that before, because when we initially met, she was likeable. We had things in common, easy to find things to talk about and I liked her. I also am too trusting, so there is that. lol

I really do think they used it to clean the truck. She had a straight and solid "no" when asked about the other things but not the truck. If anyone studies body language goes back and watches this, please let us know if you notice the change when asked about the truck.

1. Enter the new date and time in the Adjusted field. In the dialog box, you are shown by how much the original date and time will be changed.
  1. (Optional) Select Modify Original Files if you want to change the date and time to the photo’s original file in your iPhoto Library file. Selecting this check box changes the embedded Exif date data. If you don’t select this check box, the original Exif data stays the same, and the date change affects the photo only while it’s in your iPhoto Library.
  2. Click the Adjust button, and the change is made. The new date and time are reflected in the photo’s Information Pane.

I hope Nancy is aware.

Cathy Russon‏ @cathyrusson 1m1 minute ago
#TammyMoorer testifies Sidney wanted to get the tattoo, she didn't force him. Also, the tattoo was done before he even met #HeatherElvis and had nothing to do with the affair.

Dp48JHkU8AAnPJ2.jpg

Julie Calhoun‏ @JulieCalhounTV 3m3 minutes ago
Tammy Moorer testifies that Sidney getting the tattoo of her name was not in retaliation to his affair with Heather Elvis. She said he got the tattoo in 2012, and had nothing to do with Heather Elvis @WBTWNews13

BBM. I have said that before, because when we initially met, she was likeable. We had things in common, easy to find things to talk about and I liked her. I also am too trusting, so there is that. lol
@Delat Dawn When you first met, did Tammy have alcohol/drug dependency?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Iwantapuppy