GUILTY - Tammy Moorer trial for Kidnapping Heather Elvis, 8 Oct 2018 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am too emotional for this. I can't imagine how the Elvis family is sitting there without punching her in her dramatic lying (IMO) mouth. Thankfully I have that CVS wine from yesterday for this sh** show.

Anyone else feel this way? I really am not usually this emotional over things I can't control.

IMO
My anxiety is shooting through the roof right now.

I'm about to vomit with these tears. Considering what she did to Heather, she doesn't deserve to cry about anything.
At first, I think she was trying to conjure up tears. Once she started talking about seeing her father, and how she was shackled, I think the tears got real. I know as a narcissist, she blames Heather, the State, and everybody but herself for those circumstances, but I think the heartbreak of that moment is real. To be clear, it's her fault she was in that situation, but I do think the emotion of that situation was real.

Not to mention her age. She wasn't exactly in her "ideal childbearing" years, I know it happens but who plans to have a baby with a husband they hate at almost 45? *eye roll* I don't believe that pregnancy test was for her any more than I believe Heather "ran away" on her own.

IMO

Marissa Tansino WMBF‏ @MarissaTansino 46s47 seconds ago
Tammy Moorer says there were a lot of people who were nice in the community to her. She says people would give them free food and bring them groceries. She says their supporters are afraid to show up in court.

Cathy Russon‏ @cathyrusson 4m4 minutes ago
#TammyMoorer - The first hospital said she was pregnant, authorities at the jail didn't believe it and that's why she was taken to the 2nd hospital 3 days later. That test was also positive.

Dp4fAbqU4AAds87.jpg

Cathy Russon‏ @cathyrusson 4m4 minutes ago
#TammyMoorer - Tammy said she never had the baby, "I lost the baby". She said she never had a D&C.

Sydney Glenn‏ @SydneyWPDE 2m2 minutes ago
Tammy Moorer said her supporters are afraid to show up in the courtroom because of threats. She said they have a lot of support in the community. Says people would give them free food in restaurants, free clothes, etc. because they felt bad for her family.

Julie Calhoun‏ @JulieCalhounTV 2m2 minutes ago
Tammy testified she had a lot of community support to help her and her family, but that those supporters are afraid to show up in the courtroom @WBTWNews13

Alex Lang‏ @LangSunNews 3m3 minutes ago
"We’re so sorry this is happening to you we love your family let us do this for you,"

Tammy says some people were supportive after she was released from jail. They bought clothes, food, toys for the family.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Iwantapuppy