GUILTY - Tammy Moorer trial for Kidnapping Heather Elvis, 8 Oct 2018 #7

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Very calculated move on the State's part to have Ms. Nancy Livesay (I'm not sure if I'm on a first-name basis with her) do the cross. They obviously knew the hatred TM harbors and that Nancy (what the heck, we're all on the same side here) could bring out that venom.

I'm not sure anyone posted about it but at the beginning of the cross, Nancy asked TM if she has the names of Nancy and the two officers who arrested TM and SM on a list somewhere. Then she asked TM if she had sent her sister to take pics of Nancy. That really tickled me!

Those last jabs before the break though!! :eek:

Every single time she mentions God, Jesus, religion, etc., I have an apoplectic fit! She told me she didn't believe in God, can't stand the southern baptist hypocrites and was more into Wiccan. This was a discussion I remember because faith is very important to me and I remember thinking how sad it was that she lumped Christians all into the same category and how could I personally shine my light so she would see pure faith. Ughhhh...post trial migraine has returned! :mad:

(also, sidebar - I really miss all the old emojis we had on here before the site changed.)

Thank you all, I may thank my lucky stars for all of the real time interruptions this afternoon and not go back and watch, but will come back here and read,

Of topic and forgive me, please pray for a busload of 4th graders from my town in a bad bus wreck this afternoon. Many injuries, some critical, and a lady that lives just down the road airlifted to Greenville that was chaperoning the field trip.
I just read an article about that. Hope everyone comes out ok.

Of topic and forgive me, please pray for a busload of 4th graders from my town in a bad bus wreck this afternoon. Many injuries, some critical, and a lady that lives just down the road airlifted to Greenville that was chaperoning the field trip.

OMG. Hope everyone recovers. :( I just saw a program the other night about how school buses don't have seat belts and what a difference it could make.

Mine is, and I am just following.
Imagine TM.
Hope the Medicos are nearby.
Will TM attempt to fall apart for a break, to ease the pressure, and gain sympathy?
MOO.
I kept expecting her to ask the judge for a break because she has only half a foot when really it's because she wants to use the half a foot to plant it up Nancy's whazoo. Am I allowed to post this?:p

Thank you all, I may thank my lucky stars for all of the real time interruptions this afternoon and not go back and watch, but will come back here and read,

Oh my gosh, of course, how terrible! I pray everyone pulls through and strength and healing for the whole community.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SassyGirlDawn70