GUILTY - Tammy Moorer trial for Kidnapping Heather Elvis, 8 Oct 2018 #8

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
TM said she had a copy of Heather's diary through the discovery process. She made reference to it and I think it was her Instagram or Tumbler. It was a weird creepy moment, I want to say she suggested NL look at it.
Re the copy of Heather's Diary, TM reckons she has. She must have copy and pasted, then printed off, all of Heather's posts from Instagram and Tumbler--Heather was right when she said TM was obssessed with her! It's just downright creepy!! *Shudders*

Thanks Undiscovered. So TM can talk to others just not discuss the trial. Hmmm, that seems like a risk that the judge took - asking a liar to be honest.

Yes- it's crazy because when lunch came she wasn't even allowed to eat lunch with her family because she was in the middle of testifying. We all know they are talking!

I will not be able to follow much tomorrow and I look forward to reading the updates.

Kensie. That's the way I follow the case.
Then in the evening, when Posters have given details which are the best sites to follow, I check the videos.
As I have had info beforehand, I look out for points already mentioned by Posters.
Easypeasy.:):)

Re the copy of Heather's Diary, TM reckons she has. She must have copy and pasted, then printed off, all of Heather's posts from Instagram and Tumbler--Heather was right when she said TM was obssessed with her! It's just downright creepy!! *Shudders*

Hmmn, maybe I misheard her testimony Friday. Did anyone else hear TM say she had a copy of Heather's diary?

Enjoy your day tomorrow Yupikgirl!

I am looking forward to more of your reports from inside the courtroom. It's great to have such eagle-eyed people watching and noticing even the little things. You never know what can and will make a difference!

If a sworn witness is being asked about five different subjects, and only one of those topics carries a risk of self-incrimination, the witness can assert a Fifth Amendment privilege on the questions about Topic A, while still answering questions about Topics B, C, D, and E.

But if the witness asserts a Fifth Amendment privilege on Topic A, the witness cannot pick and choose the questions they like about Topic A. If the witness refuses to answer one question about Topic A on the basis of a Fifth Amendment privilege, but then agrees to answer a bunch of other questions about Topic A, many courts will say that the witness has waived their right to assert that privilege.
https://www.quora.com/If-youre-a-sw...ectively-answer-some-questions-but-not-others

Last edited:
Yes, the moment the Moorers were arrested and charged, the discovery amassed by the state would have been made available to their respective attorneys, so TM has seen whatever the state had, plus of course whatever notes, printouts she's gathered over the years.

The digital evidence is really the star in this case, what with cell phone content, GPS/pings, security videos. Those help paint a compelling picture and timeline.

Hmmn, maybe I misheard her testimony Friday. Did anyone else hear TM say she had a copy of Heather's diary?
We met the MRS in Court last week!
WMBF 10/19/18 1:53:40
Tammy:
“I can’t speak for Heather but her diary can that she left behind if you want to let’s pull it out.
She left her words behind. I think we should listen to them.
I mean, that’s Heather’s way of testifying, right?”

Good night all. Hope to be reading about TM tomorrow evening and her web of lies.
Good night, Kensie!! I'll be posting the tweets for those who're unable to watch live coverage and other members also post what's happening while watching, so we'll pretty much have it covered for you to read tomorrow evening! Sleep well!! :D

We met the MRS in Court last week!
WMBF 10/19/18 1:53:40
Tammy:
“I can’t speak for Heather but her diary can that she left behind if you want to let’s pull it out.
She left her words behind. I think we should listen to them.
I mean, that’s Heather’s way of testifying, right?”

Thank you!! If you are still listening; could you continue to transcribe after your last sentence? She said more about Heather after that.

I may be in the minority here but IMO Heather had an actual diary that the police took as evidence and that is what was released to SM/TM through discovery. TM said something about having it in a folder, and that Nancy should too.

I think this is what TM meant when she said the State is "withholding evidence". In her deluded mind, the State should be laying everything out and not be 'cherry picking' evidence that points to her guilt. *rolleyes*

I suspect if the Defense had any way of getting the diary in as an exhibit, they would have because, as someone said up thread, it may have talked about issues with family, past boyfriends, wanting to move away etc. TM was hell bent on bringing the diary up in front of the jury. You could tell she thought it was an "a-ha" moment but I thought Nancy handled it well by bringing focus back to the words Heather left behind in the text messages.

Not a stupid question at all, Kensie. She's not in Jail, yet!! She could be going home everyday or she could be staying in a motel somewhere, not sure!!

As TM wears an ankle bracelet, her whereabouts are known, I would think.
Would they be specific enough, to determine, if TM was near the computer, where a FB post resulted, while she was asked, not to make contact about the trial.
Could specific site of this post be determined?
On her FB, with her fans, there would be info.
Or would this be too insignificant for the State, to worry about: whether TM is cheating, even now!
MOO.

As TM wears an ankle bracelet, her whereabouts are known, I would think.
Would they be specific enough, to determine, if TM was near the computer, where a FB post resulted, while she was asked, not to make contact about the trial.
Could specific site of this post be determined?
On her FB, with her fans, there would be info.
Or would this be too insignificant for the State, to worry about: whether TM is cheating, even now!
MOO.
Interesting questions, tmar. Questions I don't have an answer to really, sorry lol. The ankle bracelet will track her movements but as far as being that specific (re room in house for instance), I don't know! Probably abit like phones pinging---they cannot specifically pick up one's exact location, just that they are in a specific area. Who knows though!! MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FindIreneFlemingWAState