GUILTY - Tammy Moorer trial for Kidnapping Heather Elvis, 8 Oct 2018 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone looked up on and potstickers in urban dictionary. Could someone post here, can't look up right now.
Not sure how to respond. Something about sweaty balls sticking to your thigh. Another one mentions weed.
I don’t believe it has that sort of relevance. I think all her posts, and texts were purposeful as she assumed they would be her and SM’s alibis.

Just curious since I have not read today's posts, why are some folks thinking 'hung jury'? Did TM sound convincing. Please don't throw rocks at me for asking.

I don't even think TM needed to be convincing. If there is even one person on the jury who does not like the police/State, they could gladly accept the idea that the police lied, intimidated and bullied their way into creating evidence and this is all basically a frame job. Hopefully the jury is made up of rational people with common sense.

Your honor, I call Mr. Pot Sticker to the stand.

Ww82vQy.jpg

Did the State produce the video of Sydney at the payphone in this trial?
Remember that Bri was not allowed to testify about what Heather told her Sydney said in that pay phone call this trial.
Also urban dictionary defines potstickers as “sweaty balls” & OJ as “nymphomaniac”.

He’s an hour an a half away I think. Doubtful it is him unless as you point out records haven’t updated. Although I would assume that records such as those must be correct and reflect actual dates and times. Otherwise where is he in the system?
They were very quick to update their records of transporting him to and from the court. If he were here to testify, they would have likely brought him in yesterday, at the latest, and I believe the website would reflect that already. And like you said, Lee County is 1.5 hours away, so I can't see them asking for a long recess to get him here. I just don't believe it will be him. MOO.

He’s an hour an a half away I think. Doubtful it is him unless as you point out records haven’t updated. Although I would assume that records such as those must be correct and reflect actual dates and times. Otherwise where is he in the system?
I dont think they update until the prisoner arrives maybe? For reasons that they may have help escaping during travel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95