GUILTY - Tammy Moorer trial for Kidnapping Heather Elvis, 8 Oct 2018 #8

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, y'all, I'm surprised the defense let the cross-exam start before the weekend. Now the jury's thinking about the afternoon testimony alllllll weekend long. I think I'm going to sit on my hands in the corner and not discuss the (numerous) inconsistencies. You never know who's reading and this might be someone's last weekend of freedom for a while.

I do want to say what the $&@?! does the defendant's physical status have to do with the charges? I don't expect an answer. It's outrageous that it was allowed and discussed and exhibited in court. Shame on everyone for that, IMO.

Where is Heather? Now that it was stated by the defendant that she'd been killed, let's find out more about that.

Thank you again to everyone posting updates, reports, viewpoints, etc.

I think it referred to TM sending her sister AC to take a photo of HE at Tilted Kilt. And yes, NL may be referring to TM's (s)hit list.
Tammy’s Wicken past is still there despite her claim to be a born again Christian while in jail. This case has always been about the light in the dark. Hopefully the light will be shed on this darkness.

Last edited:
Has anyone looked into her and SM “alibi” about where they were that night (because I don’t think we knew where she said they were before yesterday) to see if it jives with their cell tower records?

They said they went to longhorns then Sticky fingers then had sex at broadway at the beach then went back to sticky fingers? I think? I need to go back and rewatch

I hope the prosecution will be all over this and question this in minute-by-minute detail.

So Longbeards is quite a ways away from the broadway at the beach area....but I guess TM never gave exact times that she was there?
It's really not as far as it might look on a map. It's only a little over 5 miles, and if you take Grissom Parkway, heading north from the backside (east side) of Broadway, it's almost a straight shot.

Google Maps

Wow, y'all, I'm surprised the defense let the cross-exam start before the weekend. Now the jury's thinking about the afternoon testimony alllllll weekend long. I think I'm going to sit on my hands in the corner and not discuss the (numerous) inconsistencies. You never know who's reading and this might be someone's last weekend of freedom for a while.

I do want to say what the $&@?! does the defendant's physical status have to do with the charges? I don't expect an answer. It's outrageous that it was allowed and discussed and exhibited in court. Shame on everyone for that, IMO.

Where is Heather? Now that it was stated by the defendant that she'd been killed, let's find out more about that.

Thank you again to everyone posting updates, reports, viewpoints, etc.
Maybe her physical status testimony opens the door to the Sears lawsuit testimony, the disability payments, the food stamps, the Medicaid fraud, the $5k cash withdrawn from the bank on the 18th, the cash found in her safe, etcetera.
Would be interesting know if they have ever paid a health insurance premium for themselves or their children & if so for how long. The Sears $$$ settlement was to pay her medical expenses.
We do know that her attorneys were provided by the State.
She’s a <modsnipped> a perpetual victim.
Might also be interesting to know why her children never visited their grandparents – their paternal grandparents 75 miles away Or why the grandparents were not allowed to visit them?

Last edited by a moderator:
RSBM & BBM: This just reminded me of something that didn't sit well with me yesterday. When TM was testifying about the handcuffs, which she said were novelty cuffs and didn't need a key, she said that SM could easily get out of them, because he's strong (paraphrasing). Just the mention of his strength, considering Heather's petite stature, made me shudder. Do y'all think that was intentional, on her part, to plant the seed of SM being the culprit?

I agree the ruling was total bull. The state knows - It’s all being gathered for them and given to them every day throughout the day. No idea what they will do but hopefully will call someone in rebuttal to testify to all the manipulation that can be done by anyone on social media and photograph data. When TM explained how you can’t change the data on a photo before anyone even asked her I was sitting there thinking - well Tammy your witnesses this morning told us Sid was a photographer at a wedding they attended.

this really really bothers me. an example of certain individuals being able to research technical knowledge and speak about it as if they are experts (or figure out how to remove an sd card from the navigation tracking in a new truck).

photo metadata can be altered. yes, there are 'properties'. that does not mean they have not been changed from original values.

How to detect if a photo's metadata has been changed?

Maybe her physical status testimony opens the door to the Sears lawsuit testimony, the disability payments, the food stamps, the Medicaid fraud, the $5k cash withdrawn from the bank on the 18th, the cash found in her safe, etcetera.
Would be interesting know if they have ever paid a health insurance premium for themselves or their children & if so for how long. The Sears $$$ settlement was to pay her medical expenses.
We do know that her attorneys were provided by the State.
She’s a fraud & a perpetual victim.
Might also be interesting to know why her children never visited their grandparents – their paternal grandparents 75 miles away Or why the grandparents were not allowed to visit them?

I can see how it relates to her character and to her relationship with the truth. IMO, it's just a part of the act and another attempt to garner sympathy.

RSBM & BBM: This just reminded me of something that didn't sit well with me yesterday. When TM was testifying about the handcuffs, which she said were novelty cuffs and didn't need a key, she said that SM could easily get out of them, because he's strong (paraphrasing). Just the mention of his strength, considering Heather's petite stature, made me shudder. Do y'all think that was intentional, on her part, to plant the seed of SM being the culprit?

Oh yeah, the "novelty cuffs". (Sigh).

I keep trying to post but if I take longer than 2 minutes to write it the page “reloads” and all my typing is gone. I used to post on the tapatalk app- but there was once a time that I didn’t go five minutes without reading or posting so I deleted it last year and have been away for a bit to just take a break from all the missing persons discussion. I, like many here, get sucked in and it takes over my life. I came back this week because of heather and now see there is a new forum etc. Is tapatalk a good option for the new site? Right now I’m just on my phone using the safari browser.

Report: Several guns found in search of Moorers' home
Video describes how children were sleeping in the room with parents. One in a chair. . I'd like to know if SM was handcuffed to bed, were handcuffs found, if so we're they attached to anything and were they fuzzy?
Don’t forget she told us yesterday that have real handcuffs with a key - she has no idea if they were taken during the search or if they have them at home. Guess she didn’t memorize that part of discovery.

Or maybe the handcuffs are on heather somewhere - I can’t believe I just typed that. ☹️

<modsnipped off topic>. I, like many here, get sucked in and it takes over my life. I came back this week because of heather and see the new forum etc. <modsnipped off topic>

<modsnipped off topic>

Thanks for your eyewitness accounts! Your efforts are very much appreciated!

Last edited by a moderator:
Don’t forget she told us yesterday that have real handcuffs with a key - she has no idea if they were taken during the search or if they have them at home. Guess she didn’t memorize that part of discovery.

Or maybe the handcuffs are on heather somewhere - I can’t believe I just typed that. ☹️
Thanks! My post refers to when LE descended on the compound in the early morning hours of Feb 21 2014. We're handcuffs found and where?

No, I don't think that. I think the very last thing Tammy wants is justice for Heather, no matter who ends up being convicted. It's her ultimate revenge for this to go forever unsolved and un-answered for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lillianlily