GUILTY - Tammy Moorer trial for Kidnapping Heather Elvis, 8 Oct 2018 - #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is no way that the expected defense closing of 'You don't know who was using a device' and 'Daylight savings time, it's a thing!' is going to override the impact of Ms. Livesay laying it all out. No way.

A critical point made that I didn't consider until after hearing TM so vehemently deny that SM never made that pay phone call.
What are the odds, that HE didn't speak to him for so long, then SOMEONE calls her from a pay phone in their general vicinity and she then makes calls to that pay phone AND SM.

No coincidences.

Cathy Russon‏ @cathyrusson 10m10 minutes ago
#TammyMoorer - This photo is in front of the jury during the prosecution closings.

DqId21bVsAA19ij.jpg

Sydney Glenn‏ @SydneyWPDE 3m3 minutes ago
Prosecution says Heather Elvis hadn't talked to Sidney in a month. Then Sidney makes that 4 minute payphone call after buying a pregnancy test. Elvis was on a date with someone else. #TammyMoorerTrial

Cathy Russon‏ @cathyrusson 5m5 minutes ago
#TammyMoorer - Livesay: Payphone call 1:33. She wants to tell you they didn't have anything to do with the payphone call. The problem is Sidney told police it was him.

Goodness gracious, I think we are breaking the internet today. At least we're breaking WS! lol

But back to trial:

Nancy is doing so well. My heart is pounding, my eyes are watering and my hands are shaking. I can only imagine the emotion being felt in the courtroom right now if I am having this much anxiety over Nancy's words. Praying for the family so much right now. Praying for Nancy and the jury. GET. THIS. RIGHT!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste