GUILTY - Tammy Moorer trial for Kidnapping Heather Elvis, 8 Oct 2018 - #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alex Lang‏ @LangSunNews 20s20 seconds ago
Defense is hammering the lack of physical evidence connected to the crime.

Julie Calhoun‏ @JulieCalhounTV 2m2 minutes ago
Defense says their evidence that when Heather Elvis went missing she was doing what she always does. She was at home with her kids, her husband, texting people, and asking for potstickers and orange juice @WBTWNews13

Julie Calhoun‏ @JulieCalhounTV 35s35 seconds ago
They don't have any evidence that there were zip ties or duct tape or a hood to put over someone's head @WBTWNews13

Yeah, Greg, the biggest joke were your defense witnesses. To me the biggest piece of evidence is that payphone call. And now that I know she was with him all night, I can see where she should be found guilty. She was lured out. There was deception. Who uses a payphone when they have 2 phones and they are turned off at a convenient time?

BBM Exactly

During testimonies, I was worried which side was more convincing. I have no such worries with these closing arguments. Livesay had me transfixed. This guy is making me want to second-hand cringe, close my ears <modsnipped>

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't like his closing style or what he is saying but... he is using key words and phrases that might just stick in a jurors mind . Like wondering where the " CSI" type evidence is

Love how he just called Sidney, Siddy and talked about speaking to HIS lawyer. Well, if jury didn't know before, they know now that there is/was a lawsuit against him too.......... JUST in case they didn't know. :)

Love how he just called Sidney, Siddy and talked about speaking to HIS lawyer. Well, if jury didn't know before, they know now that there is/was a lawsuit against him too.......... JUST in case they didn't know. :)
TM also mentioned that he's in prison while she was on the stand.

heh. Her own worst enemy.

Cathy Russon‏ @cathyrusson 4m4 minutes ago
#TammyMoorer - Defense: When a person's on trial, the person is presumed innocent. The person on trial doesn't have to prove anything but the state on the other hand has something called the burden of proof.

DqItz-cU4AAp-Oh.jpg

Sydney Glenn‏ @SydneyWPDE 6m6 minutes ago
Defense continually saying that there is no evidence. #TammyMoorerTrial

Cathy Russon‏ @cathyrusson 59s60 seconds ago
#TammyMoorer - Defense going on about the lack of evidence. He says if there's a crime scene the prosecution doesn't know where it is.

DqIubgyU0AAfnpG.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members