GUILTY - Tammy Moorer trial for Kidnapping Heather Elvis, 8 Oct 2018 - #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just based on what was presented in court though? I'm concerned that the request for this information is somehow a red flag to the defense that members of the jury may have more than just a passing knowledge of the case.

Good point, because her Dad was only mentioned in court as to his death when she was in jail.

Sorrry, I meant to post that the Disney decoration on the antennae was missing and the lighted decoration on the hitch in the Walmart video.

I really hope that the jury takes into consideration TM's own testimony that she was so precise on some details and times, and yet the state and an expert on the stand were able to prove that the dates could be manipulated. I think that is very important and IMO shows TM's ability to craft her story from confusion and deceit.

For the Elvis family, I hope that the universe has aligned and the powers that be will make at least a partial right in their favor with a conviction of TM. It's LONG overdue.

Just based on what was presented in court though? I'm concerned that the request for this information is somehow a red flag to the defense that members of the jury may have more than just a passing knowledge of the case.

What difference would that make now, though? They should have done a better job in jury selection if they were worried about that. There will be an attempt at an appeal if she's convicted, regardless.

I'm still perplexed by TM didn't go inside the Walmart with SM. If the pregnancy test was actually for HER, she would have wanted to pick one out herself!
Agree.. We just found out we are expecting baby#2, and I was super anal about the test I wanted, and why I wanted it. IMO, she would have been the same way if they were actively trying for a child.

I'm still perplexed by TM didn't go inside the Walmart with SM. If the pregnancy test was actually for HER, she would have wanted to pick one out herself!
the fact he bought one that cost .88 too .. no offense, I know people use those and they work, but when I was trying and then found out I was expecting, I spent money and got one I felt confident about ... I think him buying this cheap one was because he knew it didn't matter the outcome, and it was for Heather .. so in their eyes, why waste the money??

The jury asking for dad’s phone only reiterates to me they were paying attention. If AC says she called him and TM mentioned him more than once, I see why they would want that information if it was available. I understand it’s not but still not a bad red flag for me. IMO

OK, that link I posted earlier didn't have the entire Walmart video, but I just found it--I attached a screenshot of the truck parked with no little lighted ornament. The video starts about 15 minutes in here:

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-10-23 at 10.51.43 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-10-23 at 10.51.43 AM.png
    431.3 KB · Views: 61
the fact he bought one that cost .88 too .. no offense, I know people use those and they work, but when I was trying and then found out I was expecting, I spent money and got one I felt confident about ... I think him buying this cheap one was because he knew it didn't matter the outcome, and it was for Heather .. so in their eyes, why waste the money??
I wish I had a gigantic like button for this post!!!

This is what has had me stumped throughout this case too. Because, IIRC, you see SM lock his truck when he gets out of it which indicates that TM is not inside. No one, and I mean no one, can convince me that he took the keys out and locked it with TM inside while he went to purchase that test and cigar. I have wondered about this a lot and as a jury member, I think this is one area that would catch me up because if I feel like she was not in the truck then, where do I go from here. However, with that being said, with them showing, per the pings that she was being followed that night - I do wonder if perhaps TM was left somewhere near Heather's house to make sure she did not leave again and that's why she was not present for the walmart purchase? It's so perplexing and that is why I'm afraid there may never be a guilty conviction.

TM testified that she'd just been incarcerated, and they wouldn't allow her to go to her dad's funeral. She said she went to view him, separate from SM, in shackles. Maybe they jury is wondering about the timing of his passing and the cause of it? JMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste