GUILTY - Tammy Moorer trial for Kidnapping Heather Elvis, 8 Oct 2018 - #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome! I'm sorry you're here under these circumstances and it must feel very surreal to have a friend who is a murderer :(.

While we wait, can you give an example of something she lied about on the stand? Something she didn't even "need" to lie about?

She stated they didn't bring a camera on the California trip. This made me sit up straight in my chair, knowing how into photography she is, there is no way they didn't bring a camera. (Then later, she talked about how she uploaded pictures to Facebook 'all night long' from their trip....)

She said she hasn't been on Facebook in over a year. Yet she changed her cover photo last week.

She said she doesn't like guns. She likes guns. We all know that now due to the evidence, but as soon as she said it, I started to laugh! WHY lie about that? There is no need to lie about that. Guns aren't illegal.

She said she smoked weed for her foot. Yet she was a waitress at one time and walked MILES all over the Disney Parks, didn't need a wheelchair or scooter. I've seen her foot, that is legit and it's not pretty, but she could walk just fine.

The handcuffed Sidney picture was on Facebook at one time. It wasn't to the bed.

The cameras worked just fine at her house, I remember the videos on her Facebook! Why are they suddenly gone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahburhouse