GUILTY - Tammy Moorer trial for Kidnapping Heather Elvis, 8 Oct 2018 - #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alex Lang‏ @LangSunNews 2m2 minutes ago
Before we get to any sort of closings in the Tammy Moorer trial we got to do the jury charge. Basically when they are told what the law is. Can take upwards of an hour.

Cathy Russon‏ @cathyrusson 2m2 minutes ago
WATCH LIVE: Closing arguments in the #TammyMoorer trial. https://lawandcrime.com/live-trials/live-trials-current/tammy-moorer/watch-live-tammy-moorer-kidnapping-trial-day-10/ …

DqIbmq_V4AIAVWs.jpg

For those of you commenting on the white the TM family is wearing today, if you know of her alleged "secret" facebook account and look at today's post, you'll be extra disgusted as to why they are wearing white.

Changing my post.. I figured out what you were talking about... Awful.

Can anyone who hasn't followed along here tell me what you think of the trial? TIA

I knew absolutely nothing about this case. I only checked it out here on WS because it kept popping up under Latest Replies. I pretty much only saw the redirect of TM on Friday and then tried to catch up a bit over the weekend, but didn't cover much ground.

I think TM is guilty. I don't find her to be like a likable or believable person. But that's just me.

Whew - just caught up with you all - when WS wouldn't work for at the beginning of reading on the trial today (about 5pm my time) & finished about 4 hours! - I went & watched my F1 race.

I believe the State ended flat - I was wanting more. Don't know about the State's rebuttal witness either...

But really hoping for a guilty verdict. Let's see today is Monday - I'll say after lunch on Wednesday verdict of guilty!

:)

Wish I was as confident as you.:(:(

For those of you commenting on the white the TM family is wearing today, if you know of her alleged "secret" facebook account and look at today's post, you'll be extra disgusted as to why they are wearing white.

I don't do FB.
Any hints, if permitted.

I am scared too, but I feel like the phone tracking and the phones being together, the fact that Heather reached out to Sidney's phone after the payphone call after a month or so of no contact, I think that all points to something .. IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SouthernSleuthLady