***GUILTY***The Verdict Waiting Room #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just dropped by to see what was new while I was having a coffee. Timing! I'm so nervous and it hasn't really got anything to do with me. I really feel for the girls, the Dickies and Alison's friends right now.

No way will he be found NOT guilty, there is no way 12 people would have agreed on that verdict and it is too early to declare a hung jury so it can only be murder , would of been longer for manslaughter, I feel it can only be murder given the whole scenario.....
I hope so. I hope someone hasn't convinced the others that reasonable doubt = all doubt. That last passage from the judge yesterday saying if there's any reasonable doubt it's their duty to find not guilty. Hoping they don't misinterpret reasonable doubt!

The water cooler talk in my office this morning has the jury finding him guilty, no one has said the word acquittal and since there are a few capes and wigs hanging around in my office, i hold those opinions in pretty high regard

I still feel sick though :(

Hopefully that means you work in the legal field and not a costume shop ;)

I feel very nervous too!

Marissa Calligeros ‏@marissa_sc 55s

Allison Baden-Clay's family and friends have donned yellow scarves and ribbons, in memory of her favourite colour #badenclay @brisbanetimes :cry:

Sky News Australia ‏@SkyNewsAust 34s

A sea of scarves & ribbons in Allison's favourite colour, yellow, outside court as family and friends await verdict #badenclay ( liztilley84

Crap, just going to hairdressers... They're about to learn all about the case!!

And then I drive to town and realise my purse is at home GAH!

Love to all today! Let's see some justice for Allison!

*quietly knitting, a la Therese De Farge, waiting for the guillotine to fall on that fat neck of Gerard Baden-Clay........

Don't drop any stitches Trooper when you hear the verdict.

Ebony Cavallaro ‏@ebonycavallaro 35s

Additional uniformed police have also arrived outside court #badenclay #verdict

TimArvier ‏@TimArvier9 35s

Extra police and security have now arrived #badenclay

Not feeling well today and am home, channel 9 have a good live cross going. Feeling even sicker with nerves. Oh my gosh...

7News Brisbane ‏@7NewsBrisbane 55s

The public can watch the verdict from two overflowing courts or the large ceremonial court known as the banco court. #BadenClay

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 41s

Family will go into court first #badenclay

Ebony Cavallaro ‏@ebonycavallaro 35s

Additional uniformed police have also arrived outside court #badenclay #verdict

TimArvier ‏@TimArvier9 35s

Extra police and security have now arrived #badenclay

Is that normal?

We need a picture of Allison's beautiful smiling face.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Txwoman