***GUILTY***The Verdict Waiting Room #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope you are paying close attention Gerard. This is what you have done. Your family should have been forced to listen too.

I cannot believe the baden clay family have walked out before the victim impact statementd

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 30s

He promised to take care of her, he did the opposite. Killed a mother, no remorse - Priscilla #badenclay

Leonie Mellor ‏@leoniemellor 27s

Priscialla: his admission of adultery not once but several times disgusted me."He betrayed her". Did not treat her well.@abcnews #badenclay

You promised to look after her and take care of her. You did the opposite.
This is one of the most distressing things

The impact of her murder had far reaching affects.

It has changed mine and my family's life forever.

It has been completely devastating

She had no opportuni to say goodbye to her girls.

Praise the Lord!! (As we say in southern USA)

Allison, I can see you dancing in heaven, sending your resilience to your girls, your parents, your siblings, your friends.
He took your life but not what you stood for.

So happy for this wonderful jury's decision!

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 35s

Mrs Dickie says the sorrow and loss has completely changed their lives. #badenclay

eisa Goddard ‏@LeisaGoddard 46s

Mrs Dickie "disgusted" "to kill a wife take away a mother and show no remorse" @ACurrentAffair9 @9NewsAUS #badenclay

For someone who doesn't believe in depression and anxiety he's displaying a perfect panic attack.

Thank you jury. So happy they didn't fall for the BS. So happy they realised that she did not take her own life and let her daughters tothink that. Unfortunately for what they must now deal with re their father but at least he doesn't get custody.

Thankyou Allison for finding the strength to reach out from the arms of death and leave your mark on the face of your killer. You fought to the end, in this, you saved your girls being raised by a monster...I will toast your life tonight, I will celebrate your life and pray that your girls will grow up feeling love and feeling loved. Your parents will do you proud and the whole country will make sure your girls do not go without in life..Rest in peace beautiful soul....

Perhaps he now knows what it's like to have trouble breathing. He stopped Allison breathing.
I am surprised they all ready for sentencing. Both sides must have pre consented to it. But great it's done on the spot.

Hugs to all.

Thank you to the Jury for deliberating on this onerous task.

:hug:

I am so glad Mrs Dickie gets to say how DISGUSTED she is with GBC.
Hugs to you Mrs Dickie x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member