***GUILTY***The Verdict Waiting Room #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay you guys. I'm going to remind everyone of a rule, now that y'all have settled in a bit.

Additionally, sleuthing family members or others that are not suspect is not allowed. Don't make random accusations or post personal information (even if it is public) like parking tickets, address, or first and last names of all their relatives and their neighbors. Also, never "bash" or attack them, or accuse them of involvement. However that does not mean that family members or others cannot come into discussion as the facts and issues of the case are discussed.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?65798-Etiquette-amp-Information

Remember, no name calling is allowed either. When I get up in a few hours, I don't want to see a bunch of posts that aren't adhering to our guidelines, okay? Let's celebrate justice in a dignified manner. :cheers:

Mark Ainsworth doing lots of interviews. He is very happy at this outcome. Interview with Louise Galloway who is Allison's aunt. We were very positive but yesterday we were wary but Priscilla was very strong. We had faith and courage to go on and believe. Will always be sadness at family occasions. Girls miss their mum every day it's just so sad. Asked if she can ever forgive GBC. She said he has his own way to live and we will leave it to him to deal with his own life. No comment on how he will deal with prison. If this is justice I accept it.
We can't thank police enough. Those 10 days were very traumatic for us and police and SES were fantastic. Can't speak too highly of them.
Celebrations are happening now. Family is so happy.
Girls are missing the most important person in their lives. Girls say loving things about their mums. Her love, the singing to them at night. Beautiful in everything she did. She wanted to include everyone.
Priscilla has shown us how strong she is. She has had to change her role from retiring to filling in as grandmother to the girls.

Notice that whenever someone talks about girls missing Allison, they never seem to mention missing their dad.

Ms McHugh also reveals the 'dark side of Baden-Clay' who is described as a man who 'lost all concept of right and wrong'.

The 60 Minutes piece will also include testimony from a witness the jury never heard from, who claimed Baden-Clay called her and asked 'I'm looking for someone to kill my wife.'

The program will also reveal details from Allison's closest friends, a 'heartbroken' cop, and in depth analysis from the forensic and detective team will also air.

The program has also obtained 'chilling' footage of Gerard Baden-Clay laughing, who then says 'everything is going to be alright', to the person behind the camera.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...r-devoted-wife-loving-aunt.html#ixzz37VxZMQzG
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Pssst....

I just removed a post because the quote was about name calling, which isn't allowed. :notgood:

@amandawalkerqld: Baden-Clay trial almost fell over 10 days in http://t.co/G09RsPFVio via @ABCNews #badenclay

Interesting reading re: the judge's comments to the defence! I think it's an exaggeration to say the trial almost fell over, though.

channel nine just aired footage speaking to the canoeist who found allison, so sad, he thought she was asleep at first,she looked so peaceful

Justice served. I have watched Kerrie -Anne's address outside court 3 times now and it is so bittersweet.
Can anyone put the complete victim statements in one spot - I would like to read them in their entirety but now I am having trouble finding them. The Dickies were amazing. I did not know they had a chance to address like that - very powerful. I think GBC tears were for himself but I hope Pricilla's words about his girls broke him a bit too.
I hope they don't monitor his suicide watch too closely - the girls would be better off with him out of their lives. Too harsh ? - feeling a tad emotional.

If I were one of OBW's children, I would be begging for the newly inserted 'Baden' to be promptly removed from my name

I know!! Why would you go SO public??!! Everyone will recognise her in the street.....my idea of a nightmare!!! But apparently not hers.....she seems to enjoy the attention :facepalm:

It's as if she hasn't connected that people may actually be DISGUSTED with her for what she did by having an affair with Geraaaaaaard........

Well she's changed her name and her new employer doesn't have her picture up when all of the rest of the employees do. But not too hard to find her. I wonder if she's done the interview to let us all know that she was perhaps a victim of GBC as well (not to the same extend obviously...)
I also wonder how much the rest of the BC clan are only now finding out the truth about their golden boy.

Quote Originally Posted by louisepiglet View Post
watching a lady interviewed on channel 9 who has attended every day. Websluether?

i was thinking the same

I think she's from Aussie Criminals. I could be wrong though.

These interviews and scoops that will be all over the TV really confuse me.

Why would these women put themselves out there like this.

"Yep, I was the one that loved him"

"Yep, I was keen on having a relationship with him though I only slept with him once"

I mean, wouldn't you be more interested in trying to keep a lid on this info.
If anything I'd be trying to stop this stuff airing, not agreeing to be part of it. (assuming I was a woman, of course, and one with few morals)

I'll be torn as to whether to tune in and watch.
Maybe its better just to be thankful the right decision was made, and send love to those affected.

"Yep, I was keen on having a relationship with him though I only slept with him once"

If anything I'd be trying to stop this stuff airing, not agreeing to be part of it. (assuming I was a woman, of course, and one with few morals)

Maybe its better just to be thankful the right decision was made, and send love to those affected.

Maybe they were approached by the media and given the option: give us your story or we'll write it for you?

Completely agree Ford71 :clap:

If 60 minutes has done this right, it could be a wake up call to people who are involved with someone like GBC.

I'm torn about whether to watch, I'd like to believe that they could actually help others out there, but after seeing the ads I don't see much chance of that happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Txwoman