Hailey Dunn General Discussion #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you, I just haven't seen this on facebook... so I wanted to verify it for those who were talking about the comments. :seeya:
I have not seen it either ! Was wondering where the info was coming from.

I read this last night, and it gave me chills...again...just like it did when it was written.

Yes, very interesting although I don't usually put major stock in that, sometimes there is some validity. Is Scurry Co. North of CC?

For all you newly posters to this case. Way back on one of the 1st threads ,one of the mods put a true and accurate time line together. It was very detailed and should answer all your questions. FYI. If someone links it here take the time to read and study it will answer a lot . I will be looking for it.

Am I the only one that was surprised to hear that SA work coveralls couldn't be found? He told BD that he left them at work when he left work wearing them. Where are the coveralls???

If Billlie has said that she has contradicted herself again.

~SNIP~It just dawned on me, he said he quit his job. IIRC, in BD's news interview the other night, she said SA waited a whole week to tell her he quit his job?!? Did she not see this news interview? She had to have! ~SNIP~.

IIRC, he initially said he had been fired so she would not be as angry with him. It was days before he (supposedly) admitted to having walked out. Filing for unemployment makes sense if you want to convince your SO you were fired, and SOMETIMES, you can qualify after a period of disqualification.

If Billlie has said that she has contradicted herself again.

Dunn also finds it suspicious that her ex-boyfriend, she claims, couldn't produce his coveralls, a type of work uniform, when a law enforcement requested them.

"The fact that he lied and said they were at work and we already know through video and through his boss that he didn't leave them at work. So, why are they hidden?" Dunn said.

http://www.newswest9.com/story/2176...boyfriends-involvement-in-teens-disappearance

Dunn also finds it suspicious that her ex-boyfriend, she claims, couldn't produce his coveralls, a type of work uniform, when a law enforcement requested them.

"The fact that he lied and said they were at work and we already know through video and through his boss that he didn't leave them at work. So, why are they hidden?" Dunn said.

http://www.newswest9.com/story/2176...boyfriends-involvement-in-teens-disappearance

Problem is it didnt bother her 2 years ago when she defended him, lied for him and went to jail herself and moved 200 mi away with him not knowing (cough) if her daughter would be coming back home.

The coverall story was a factor since the beginning so this is not new news to BD.

It is very suspicious tho that he couldn't produce the coveralls. I'm not saying BD isn't involved, I just wasn't aware there was an issue finding the coveralls

He could have used them to clean up BD mess. With these two its hard to figure out which is the perp or if both of them are. I do think she at least knows what happened.

LE claims the witnesses were "not credible" and confirmed that some of the "sightings" from Monday were actually from Sunday, based on surveillance footage from the local shopping center where she'd been spotted.

The earring really only prove that she spent the night at Clint's on Christmas, returning home Sunday. Since they are meant to be left in the ear to stretch out the hole, Billie apparently just ASSUMED they were in her ears when she vanished. According to Clint and his GF, she removed them because they hurt her ears. She could only find one in the morning, and the other was found when C and N moved out of that house, ostensibly by DD.

I remember reading last year on facebook; Billie was posting, saying LE told her they have pictures of Hailey from the xbox, wearing the earrings Sunday night when she was playing games.

I googled trying to find a hit, but only found discussion here at WS. ForTheKids will probably remember (you're a walking encyclopedia on this case). So what's the deal? They could not have pics of her wearing them Sunday night at Billie's, if they were found at Clint's house later. Another bus throwing attempt by Billie?

ETA Link-
[ame="http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7603467"]Billie Dunn on Websleuths Radio - Page 9 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

RANDOM but I wanted to share this with you all in this forum, since hopefully we will get a chance to see some things play out soon.

Although Polygraphs are not admissible in court as direct evidence to prove guilt or innocence, they can be used in a case in the following ways:

To impeach a witness (showing they said one thing in poly but another on the stand);

As a character witness bc what was said on poly bolsters the defendants character;

To show how a witness story developed;

In a sentancing hearing;

If both parties stipulate the poly can be admitted;

In a bench trial;

And more ways are listed in this link... Here is the link: http://www.lbierman.com/alternativeapproach.html

Am I the only one that was surprised to hear that SA work coveralls couldn't be found? He told BD that he left them at work when he left work wearing them. Where are the coveralls???

Those darn coveralls!! We discussed them AD NAUSEAM more than a few times. Billie stated early on that she washed the coveralls Sunday night, then Shawn took them to work with him Monday morning and turned them in.

Interesting that LE even asked about them, what do you think prompted them to even think of his work coveralls? Dismemberment?

IIRC, he initially said he had been fired so she would not be as angry with him. It was days before he (supposedly) admitted to having walked out. Filing for unemployment makes sense if you want to convince your SO you were fired, and SOMETIMES, you can qualify after a period of disqualification.

I know what he told her, BUT he's telling everyone else he quit. He told the news media. Did she live under a rock, and not watch the news?

Those darn coveralls!! We discussed them AD NAUSEAM more than a few times. Billie stated early on that she washed the coveralls Sunday night, then Shawn took them to work with him Monday morning and turned them in.

Interesting that LE even asked about them, what do you think prompted them to even think of his work coveralls? Dismemberment?

maybe the "killing a 13 yr is like killing a deer comment?" ugh.

Hi Knox! I must have missed the discussions, I did take a break from here for awhile. I think it is just routine to ask for the clothes of suspects but they could have wanted them re: dismemberment, bodily fluids (yuck!)

Maybe something they found in the landfill where the dogs hit? Bloody towels or something? Heck, maybe even the coveralls. I think LE always talked in circles with this case so Id bet we don't know everything they know.

It is very suspicious tho that he couldn't produce the coveralls. I'm not saying BD isn't involved, I just wasn't aware there was an issue finding the coveralls

Your assuming that its right what Billie is saying I think. Thats not always a good move ;(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper