Hailey Dunn General Discussion #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember reading last year on facebook; Billie was posting, saying LE told her they have pictures of Hailey from the xbox, wearing the earrings Sunday night when she was playing games.

I googled trying to find a hit, but only found discussion here at WS. ForTheKids will probably remember (you're a walking encyclopedia on this case). So what's the deal? They could not have pics of her wearing them Sunday night at Billie's, if they were found at Clint's house later. Another bus throwing attempt by Billie?

ETA Link-
Billie Dunn on Websleuths Radio - Page 9 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

IMO Billie lied and was trying to throw Clint under the bus. The problem with that is Clint was cleared of having any knowledge in what happened to his daughter.

Those darn coveralls!! We discussed them AD NAUSEAM more than a few times. Billie stated early on that she washed the coveralls Sunday night, then Shawn took them to work with him Monday morning and turned them in.

Interesting that LE even asked about them, what do you think prompted them to even think of his work coveralls? Dismemberment?

I have missed the discussions on the coveralls but I'm wondering why BD would have washed them? If they are company (WSI) issued, his reason for having to turn them in,
there is likely a laundry service for them especially if they are FR coveralls.

Your assuming that its right what Billie is saying I think. Thats not always a good move ;(

lol, trust me I am not assuming that anything BD says is right, just found that comment interesting since I apparently missed it before

Maybe something they found in the landfill where the dogs hit? Bloody towels or something? Heck, maybe even the coveralls. I think LE always talked in circles with this case so Id bet we don't know everything they know.

Good point! Remember the back and forth regarding something found in the landfill search, then LE denying it? This case has just been a mess from the get-go. Poor Hailey!!!

BD tried to throw that little girl friend of Haileys under the bus too as well as CD GF kid.

I have missed the discussions on the coveralls but I'm wondering why BD would have washed them? If they are company (WSI) issued, his reason for having to turn them in,
there is likely a laundry service for them especially if they are FR coveralls.
HOST: Where are your uniforms at Shawn?

SHAWN ADKINS: OK, um, OK the 26th of December I had Billie wash one of my two pairs of my coveralls and one pair was in my locker at my job. And then Monday morning when I went in to work I brought the one pair of coveralls Billie had washed, I brought them with me and I took them to work and put them in my locker. And there are many cameras on that property where I work and that will show me walking into that locker room with a pair of coveralls and me walking out of that place with no coveralls.

HOST: Have law enforcement checked your locker?

SHAWN ADKINS: Um, not to my knowledge.

http://www.examiner.com/article/hai...e-exclusive-interview-shawn-adkins-speaks-out
More from the Bring Them Home interview.

Thank you for the link Knox. Not that it likely matters but I would still like to know if they were regular coveralls or FR coveralls. My husband wears company issued jeans and shirts that are FR and there is no way I would put these in the washer I use for family clothing. I know that WSI uses FR uniforms, as they are OSHA required and I see them quite regularly.

Thank you for the link Knox. Not that it likely matters but I would still like to know if they were regular coveralls or FR coveralls. My husband wears company issued jeans and shirts that are FR and there is no way I would put these in the washer I use for family clothing. I know that WSI uses FR uniforms, as they are OSHA required and I see them quite regularly.

Do you happen to know what type of work Shawn did at WSI?

No, I don't but that wouldn't be hard to find out. I have friends that work there.

Billie has been saying this about Shawn (on facebook)for a while now. Wasn't prompted by the discovery of this body.

However I am sure that there are others besides me not "Friends" with Billie on Facebook and missed this revelation and just wish she could have found a larger audience for this major update in the case of her Missing daughter.

However I am sure that there are others besides me not "Friends" with Billie on Facebook and missed this revelation and just wish she could have found a larger audience for this major update in the case of her Missing daughter.

No it wasnt to people that were friends with her. It was on an open facebook page. For a while she was answering questions on one of the pages and was an admin on two other pages. She generally tended to accuse Shawn of things after he had accused her of something and it came off more of a revenge thing.

Just to clarify. I'm not FB friends with Billie, this was all out on public facebook pages. I've often wondered if she posts under the influence, lol. I don't know why, but I am still surprised by the things she says. :what:

Just to clarify. I'm not FB friends with Billie, this was all out on public facebook pages. I've often wondered if she posts under the influence, lol. I don't know why, but I am still surprised by the things she says. :what:

Haha yes :)

Kimster asked that we discuss topics unrelated to the remains discovered at Lake JB Johnson, in a general discussion thread
icon7.gif

I'll ask my q over here about the hair - in the Xmas day photos Hailey has some pink hair, does anyone know if that was dyed or a hair piece?

Hey ozazure..

at the link you'll see in description about Hailey on her website it states that Hailey liked putting blue or pink streaks in her hair. jmo but that leads me to believe that they were actually dyed streaks.. as a hairstylist this is common for teens, as well is it fact that the vibrant color streaks tho, even when using permanent hair color, the vibrant colors are very temporary...fade extremely fast..and this is always..

so, if the pink streak was done via hair color vs.her just clipping in a pink colored hair extention..and seeing that it was still a noticeable pink color on 12/25.. my experience would lead me to be of the strong opinion that when she disappeared 2 days later on 12/27 that the pink colored streak would have still been noticeably visible just like it is in the photo.

jmo and experience, tho.

here's link to her page
http://hopeforhailey.org/hailey.html

thanks so much for chiming in about the pink hair ... I can't believe I didn't pay this much mind before. You'd think this would be in her description for a runaway??

I agree, I think a young girl like Hailey would have been completely grossed out by that. And if Hailey was as outspoken as everyone has said ... Billie has long denied that an argument happened that night, but she's lied about many things. What Connie said about Shawn lurking outside Hailey's bedroom has always bugged me.

Small clarification. The Xbox was not in the living room, it was in DD's room. See below.

http://www.sweetwaterreporter.com/sites/default/files/Billie%20Dunn%20timeline.PDF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member