Hailey Dunn General Discussion #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The facts we do have is that Billie and Shawn both failed polys. Also that Billie was convicted of lieing to protect the suspect in her daughters disappearance. Another fact according to LE is that she wasn't seen alive on the Monday by any witnesses.

also FACT: Shaun lied about being fired, Billie lied about how she got to work......might not be "actual smoking gun" but it is smoke non the less and LE has to start somewhere. Where better than starting with the lies that have been told by the people who she lived with? IMO

I'm sure I'll get scolded for saying this, but being a liar doesn't make you a killer. There is so much emphasis on those dang polys, it's ridiculous! So what they failed, do you know how a poly is administered? Do you know how's it read? Several serial killers have PASSED polys like its no big deal. Why rush to convict on gossip, and failed polys? And for the record, I don't know CD, BD, or SA from Adam. I'm not saying they're innocent or guilty of killing Hailey. They're guilty of many things, but until there is strong evidence, I'm not ready to pin her murder on anyone!

I am not rushing to convict on gossip at all :)

As for being lieing doesn't make you a killer I agree. However when your one of the last two known people to see a missing child and you lie to the police to protect the suspect and lie about the timeline of the crucial period on top of the poly failing then its obvious people are going to be very suspicious.

also FACT: Shaun lied about being fired, Billie lied about how she got to work......might not be "actual smoking gun" but it is smoke non the less and LE has to start somewhere. Where better than starting with the lies that have been told by the people who she lived with? IMO

If Shawn took her to work then Billie also lied about not knowing he wasn't at work. Why?

i thought he was out? He was caught with drugs and a gun in his car.

i am super surprised that cd and bd aren't totally pointing the finger at each other, im starting to feel as if bd really knew what happened to hailey she would take that opportunity to point at cd more to throw the blame on that side? Just a thought

The facts we do have is that Billie and Shawn both failed polys. Also that Billie was convicted of lieing to protect the suspect in her daughters disappearance. Another fact according to LE is that she wasn't seen alive on the Monday by any witnesses.

The'' not being seen alive on Monday'' is really not a fact as LE have reported the sightings are uncorroborated. Not the same not reported being seen alive. As she was reportedly seen Monday. They just could support the sighting with anything other evidence of her being alive on Monday. Although they have for some reason not changed her last seen alive date.I suspect they might have done that except Clint and Naomi said they saw her on Monday at first.

i am super surprised that cd and bd aren't totally pointing the finger at each other, im starting to feel as if bd really knew what happened to hailey she would take that opportunity to point at cd more to throw the blame on that side? Just a thought

Why would she try and blame Clint when theres no evidence or reason to believe he was involved? at least with Shawn theres a chance people will believe her.

As for what Clint thinks hes not made that public however we do know he made sure he didn't sit next to Billie at the memorial.

The'' not being seen alive on Monday'' is really not a fact as LE have reported the sightings are uncorroborated. Not the same not reported being seen alive. As she was reportedly seen Monday. They just could support the sighting with anything other evidence of her being alive on Monday. Although they have for some reason not changed her last seen alive date.I suspect they might have done that except Clint and Naomi said they saw her on Monday at first.

However you want to put it there are no confirmed sightings of her on the Monday by anyone that didn't live in that house.

Why would she try and blame Clint when theres no evidence or reason to believe he was involved? at least with Shawn theres a chance people will believe her.

Yes that makes sense! but if they really dont have anyone but CD and wife to say she was alive on Monday, really looks like it would be the perfect oportunity to do so (wow this is confusing):scared:

Yes that makes sense! but if they really dont have anyone but CD and wife to say she was alive on Monday, really looks like it would be the perfect oportunity to do so (wow this is confusing):scared:

But even Clint isn't saying she was alive on the Monday. Naomi said she was then they said no it was Sunday. Oh the other thing Naomi isn't Clints wife. Billie is who was with Shawn Adkins at the time. Divorce lawyers cant make much around there if there anything to go by.

If Shawn took Billie to work Monday then the investigator lied that wrote the affidavits?

If Shawn took Billie to work Monday then the investigator lied that wrote the affidavits?

I am looking for a link for that. I know when I read it, then found out later it was BS I couldn't believe it.

However you want to put it there are no confirmed sightings of her on the Monday by anyone that didn't live in that house.

Just because there are no confirmed sightings,doesn't mean she was already dead.

Okay according to KB Hailey wanted to live with Clint and not Billle after moved in. We know this is likely to be true as once he moved in she seemed to live with several other people including Clint for a month. During the process of it being determined where Hailey live she spoke to CPS and explained to them why she didn't live with her mom. Those files have been handed into LE. The important thing about them is like she said there Haileys words and what it was like in that house. I wish Clint had got custody because in my opinion Hailey would then be here today.

Ahhh, thank you. I forgot, it was said early on that Clint moved almost next door to be nearby for Hailey. I'm not sure it's related to the handing over of CPS docs, but it is interesting that David was also removed from the home shortly after Hailey went missing. Billie tried to make that out to be her decision and what was best for David, but as with everything else, I thought she was lying. Pretty certain that was not a voluntary action on her part.

I also forgot about the woman who talked about Hailey living with her for a short time. I tried to find that news story but could not, anyone else?

Dec 27 5:30 Shawn leaves for work
6:30 BD gets a ride from Co worker
http://www.sweetwaterreporter.com/sites/default/files/Billie Dunn timeline.PDF
BD's own written timeline she gave out

http://www.reporternews.com/news/2011/jan/12/no-headline---hailey_dunn_timeline/
The affidavit was compiled by Billy Sides, an investigator for the 32nd Judicial District of Attorney's Office, who stated in the affidavit, "It is the belief of your affiant that Hailey Dunn was kidnapped and transported to another location against her will."

/QUOTE]
Time undetermined — Billie Jean Dunn "peeks in" on her daughter and believes she's in her bed, she tells the Reporter-News on Wednesday. She then rides with Adkins to their jobs in Snyder

and in addition to all that her boyfriends child was missing and she had been out searching she was probably just exhausted.

I don't believe Hailey was alive come Monday to go to her dads.

MOO

Didn't Naomi have several kids of her own (pre Clint)? Where were they all living? It doesn't seem like she was very concerned about missing kids.

The video about when she said Hailey stopped by still bothers me. Tho I can easily believe she was too stoned to remember. Great parenting if true especially when she had just given birth.

what are you trying to say? I am not trying to be snarky just wondering what point you are trying to make? TIA

All but some on here are saying no one can confirm she was seen on Monday, so therefore they believe she was killed Sunday night. My point is, just because no one can confirm Monday, doesn't mean she was gone/killed.

so when was the last date anyone besides Shawn, BD and D can verify when Hailey was last seen alive.....26th at her dads?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member