Hailey Dunn General Discussion #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG ... I didn't know this ... this is just so :( ... poor Hailey !

:banghead: Why do these "grown-ups" act like children ?

:rose: Rest In Peace, Hailey . . . :rose:

Because it was more about making someone look good than about Hailey? Several things about that memorial just sicken me.

BBM -I have come to realize the older I get ('cause I'm older than dirt) that some people's egos only mature to the age of high schoolers and that is where their mentality stays. Some folks like CD's Mom are perfectly content to stay in the background, she had no need to be front and center, her mind was on her beloved Grand Daughter.

Other folks, like teenagers that think the world revolves around them and everything is me, me, me, their egos require them to be front and center, they can't help themselves (they don't even try). Not just at this memorial but in life as well.

I'm not a psychiatrist or psychologist, just an old lady that prefers to be in the background watching all the others make fools of themselves. JMO.

Connie has a very difficult time navigating the steps in the gym. She was using a walker. Twice, she told people she would prefer to stay in the stands. The organizers sent one of the bikers to help her down the stairs. Then she was forced to parade to the front of the service to be seated. All of this was taking place 15 minutes after the service should have started. Totally a control thing.

Connie has a very difficult time navigating the steps in the gym. She was using a walker. Twice, she told people she would prefer to stay in the stands. The organizers sent one of the bikers to help her down the stairs. Then she was forced to parade to the front of the service to be seated. All of this was taking place 15 minutes after the service should have started. Totally a control thing.

People should have honored her wishes and let her sit where she was most comfortable. I admire Connie, she has shown the most dignity, restraint and class throughout this whole ordeal, folks could learn a thing or two from her.

It was Billie and HJ who went to her to start with. When that didn't work they sent SSC over to her.

Hopefully now Sweet.Hailey. can rest in peace. I hope she is flying with the angels and running in the clouds with Caylee and Ayla and all of the rest lost innocents.

Most school gyms have the playing surface at ground level and the stands raised, meaning she would have had to go up stairs to get there. In other words she went out of her way deliberately to sit far away from the rest of the family. Unless this school is different and they have their gym in a sunken pit, but I doubt it.

Every funeral service I've ever been to have had the immediate family sit front and center. For a close relative of the deceased to go out of their way to sit far from everyone else is a slight, and she would have been well aware of this, as would everyone else there. It is not an appropriate thing to do, the service was about HD, not her.

Most school gyms have the playing surface at ground level and the stands raised, meaning she would have had to go up stairs to get there. In other words she went out of her way deliberately to sit far away from the rest of the family. Unless this school is different and they have their gym in a sunken pit, but I doubt it.

Every funeral service I've ever been to have had the immediate family sit front and center. For a close relative of the deceased to go out of their way to sit far from everyone else is a slight, and she would have been well aware of this, as would everyone else there. It is not an appropriate thing to do, the service was about HD, not her.

Neither was murdering her beloved Hailey.
Not about her? I can't believe you have the nerve to say this about Connie Jones. When someone else was so obviously inappropriate. The things she chose to say to memorialize Hailey were shocking, let alone the glaring difference in her reaction vs. Hailey's teachers. SSMH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am so weary of waiting for these arrests to occur:stormingmad:

I truly have to sit on my hands alot over some of the posts here. Connie is the least inappropriate person in all of this mess.

:wave: Stopping by to see if it's happened yet - there must be some kind of Justice coming for precious Hailey. I did watch the memorial and loved the sharing by the people who got up and spoke about Hailey. Waiting for a shoe to drop.

:wave: Stopping by to see if it's happened yet - there must be some kind of Justice coming for precious Hailey. I did watch the memorial and loved the sharing by the people who got up and spoke about Hailey. Waiting for a shoe to drop.

The speeches from the teachers were good. It was clear they liked her. Billies speech was strange and to me very impersonal.

Seriously dissing this lady that lost her granddaughter to such evil? Wow
Connie doesn't have to sit anywhere special to show respect or love to her granddaughter that no doubt she truly still loves. It doesn't matter where one sits at a funeral or visitation, it only matters what is in her heart and that has been clear to see that with her, at least, it always really has been all about Hailey, unlike with Hailey's own mother.
When my family member passed away the funeral home wanted me up front and center with my immediate family as well. I didn't want people watching me cry and be upset. I'm not a front row person ever. My respect to this family member though was no less than anyone else that loved them. It's just me.
MOO

Snipped

Honestly, when I watched the memorial, I thought it was weird Connie didn't sit with the family. No matter how she feels about BD and/or her family, you suck it up for one day and sit up front at your granddaughters memorial.

I thought so as well. But what I think is odd or strange doesn't matter . It is all subjective to ones point of view.

It doesn't matter to me who sat where with whom. I just wish we knew what the police is doing...

This article is confusing to me.

She said she fears her daughter could have fallen victim to human traffickers but at the same time she remains suspicious of her former boyfriend.

“I have always realized that was a possibility,” Dunn said during a telephone interview Tuesday. “But, finding the remains so close to home makes me think that might not be the case.”

Is it just me or is she a little bit taking back her statement that she suspects Shawn now?
http://www.oaoa.com/news/article_fd259cc0-c25b-11e2-a502-0019bb30f31a.html
Sweetwater attorney John Young said so far, investigators have not requested to speak to his client and he doesn’t think they will.

“I don’t believe there is any focus on Billie at this point,” Young said during an interview Tuesday. “We are making every effort to be cooperative with investigators.”

This is just so very strange to me. I dunno... even if there is no focus on Billie why wouldn't they want to talk to her and find out what she knows about the place, if she knows anyone with any connections with it or if she knows whether Hailey, Shawn or some other creepy dude Hailey might have known ever went there etc.?

She is going to become a victims advocate:
Moving forward, she wants to promote the Hailey Dunn Scholarship and advocate for families of missing children by forming Team Hailey.

“I want to take other mothers under my wing and get their child’s face out in the media,” Dunn. “I want to make sure Hailey has a legacy and I will start doing some advocating.”

Why were there so few chairs on the floor of the gym so that Clint's family members were made to sit in the bleachers? Miss Connie wanted to sit with all of her family; there were no seats on the floor for them. People in CCity would have brought chairs from home if it were about the lack of chairs. IMHO It was about the lack of grace, civility, compassion and decorum. IMHO

Why were there so few chairs on the floor of the gym so that Clint's family members were made to sit in the bleachers? Miss Connie wanted to sit with all of her family; there were no seats on the floor for them. People in CCity would have brought chairs from home if it were about the lack of chairs. IMHO It was about the lack of grace, civility, compassion and decorum. IMHO

Thank You !

It doesn't matter to me who sat where with whom. I just wish we knew what the police is doing...

This article is confusing to me.

Is it just me or is she a little bit taking back her statement that she suspects Shawn now?
http://www.oaoa.com/news/article_fd259cc0-c25b-11e2-a502-0019bb30f31a.html

This is just so very strange to me. I dunno... even if there is no focus on Billie why wouldn't they want to talk to her and find out what she knows about the place, if she knows anyone with any connections with it or if she knows whether Hailey, Shawn or some other creepy dude Hailey might have known ever went there etc.?

She is going to become a victims advocate:

She is trying to copy Carrie McGonigle. Personally I would have been more impressed if she had tried to get word out about her own daughter instead of leaving it to others. Just my opinion but I don't believe its the career for Billie.

I don't know about the chairs ,but I doubt that was a detail BD herself would have overseen.

She is trying to copy Carrie McGonigle. Personally I would have been more impressed if she had tried to get word out about her own daughter instead of leaving it to others. Just my opinion but I don't believe its the career for Billie.

Granted, an advocate would be more credible if she hadn't been convicted for lying to the police in the investigation to her family member's case.

She said she fears her daughter could have fallen victim to human traffickers but at the same time she remains suspicious of her former boyfriend.

“I have always realized that was a possibility,” Dunn said during a telephone interview Tuesday. “But, finding the remains so close to home makes me think that might not be the case.”

I just don't understand her reasoning in saying that finding the remains close to home makes her think that maybe Shawn isn't involved after all. Or am I reading the article wrong?

I'd have thought that finding the remains close to home would be consistent with a family perp but if Hailey fell victim to human traffickers her remains could have been found pretty much anywhere.

:seeya: Checking in for updates and to see if anyone has been :jail::jail: ...

What is taking so long ?

I hope and :please: that there will be Justice for Hailey ...

:please:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member