Haleigh Cummings general discussion

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
So you think it was an intruder? Someone other than the eople they have in custody? Do you think its a stranger? I suppose at this point it is possible. Someone took that baby and I just dont think any of those people would sit in prison for another one. I would be willing to bet on it. Either just one or two people know or none of them know. They all have so much other crap in their lives, drug use etc. that there could be a whole bunch of reasons for all the lying and "rat in mailbox" messages. KWIM?

So is there really new info or is Nancy Grace just talking?

New major developments in the Haleigh Cummings saga! You may remember this 5-year-old girl who suddenly vanished from her little bed while her dad’s at work and his teen girlfriend was babysitting. The babysitter claimed she woke up in the middle of the night and the girl was gone. She said the back door of the home was propped open with a cinder block. Could brand new developments help us find out what really happened to Haleigh Cummings? Tonight, I’ll investigate in a special edition of our show at 7 pm.

That was on her page today

Wish I could trust her too, my heart sinks but also get a little excited when I see a new post in Haleigh's forum. I can't help but think what ever happened to poor little Haleigh must have been horrible or someone would have talked by now to save their hide.:cry:

ETA, sorry still not used to new forum and how to quote. :blushing:

So the "new" info on NG was a complete and total dud, I take it? :facepalm:

Nothing new-just a rehash-it wasn't on her regular program-was on Nancy's Mysteries? I guess that was taking the place of Jane
Velez Mitchell?

I know its 9-11 and I should be thinking mainly about 9-11 but my mind is on Haleigh today...;,;enough is enough. Maybe they should resort to torture to get some answers. Good thing Im not in charge.

There are a few cases that I have followed since the beginning and this is one of them. I even started watching Nancy grace for updates, and I find that women beyond irritating.
I remember when they searched the lake, i thought for sure there would be a resolution. How can everyone remain silent? Someone knows something! This is very upsetting. I'm glad to see there are still a group of people that think about these kids.

I heard that Ron has been moved again. Does anyone have any news about that?

Per Vinelink email rec'd today.

The inmate for whom you registered, RONALD CUMMINGS with offender number V36497, has been transferred from the Lake C. I. to the custody of Reception and Medical Center - Main Unit as of 9/18/2014. Your registration has also been transferred. You will continue to receive updates about this offender.

https://www.vinelink.com/vinelink/siteInfoAction.do?siteId=10000

Happy 4 year Anniversary, Ronald; Date In-Custody: 10/06/2010
Jefferson C.I. is located in Monticello, FL, NE of Tallahassee, and only miles south of the Georgia state line.
Maybe a ghost tour can also be scheduled after a visit? Historic Monticello Ghost Tours - Saturday, October 11, 2014 thru 10/31/14
Big Bend Ghost Trackers once again are offering ghost tours of Monticello, "The Most Haunted Small Town in America".
Tours begin at the Jefferson County/Monticello Chamber of Commerce at 425 West Washington Street.
Call 850-508-8109 for reservations! Oct. 11&12, 17&18, 24&25 and 31st. 7:30 and 8:00 PM

I have always thought the MALE cousin of the wife/babysitter took Haleigh with him and harmed her someplace along his way home?Woods maybe she is there?
If we knew what route he drove home, she may be someplace between her home and his ?
Due to the little brother the few things he said.
Made me question if she was still near her home ?
My feelings are she is far from home.
Anyone found a body or clothing?
that do not belong with a person found?

So you think it was an intruder? Someone other than the eople they have in custody? Do you think its a stranger? I suppose at this point it is possible. Someone took that baby and I just dont think any of those people would sit in prison for another one. I would be willing to bet on it. Either just one or two people know or none of them know. They all have so much other crap in their lives, drug use etc. that there could be a whole bunch of reasons for all the lying and "rat in mailbox" messages. KWIM?
Idk, I guess I think it was probably an intruder of some sort, just not a stranger/intruder, kwim? I think about LE, very early on, saying they had reason to believe Misty was gone that night-and then asking for the public's help in identifying where...and I think about the story Haleigh's little brother told-that a man in black, (or a black man), took Haleigh. Imo, whoever that was, might have sat in that chair and watched Misty leave without the children. If it was a black man, I can think of no reason whatsoever for Tommy and Misty to not tell what they know. And they both failed lie detector tests, so they know. Was the man covered in black clothes or a mask? As for the dumpster, I remember a news clip that said it wasn't an ordinary dumpster, but a place where tree limbs, construction stuff, drywall, etc. was dumped. Tommy was supposedly in the drywall business, so was he the connection to Haleigh that caused the dogs to hit? LE was very vague about that dumpster and said they searched it, based on a tip.

Ok, so the other case Im addicted to has some what of a resolution....finally. The bodies are found and an arrest made at least. Will we EVER be at that point with this case? What can WE do to kick this thing up? What has not been looked at? Whats missing?

Maybe Occams Razor is the way to go here. It seems to have fit in with the other case, in hindsight. Maybe the most obvious explanation is the one we need to look at.....put everything else aside. Maybe looking at another case like the McStays will give us fresh ideas..... Its worth a shot anyway.

May have taken her with him when he left ? I am thinking{ the cousin who was there the one who was making a lot of noise?}

I remember clothing being found several years ago (heard on the scanner) but there was never anything mentioned in the media. Maybe it had absolutely nothing to do with this missing child case, but on the other hand, maybe it is evidence stashed away for the prosecution to use when it presents its case.

We have no idea what PCSO does or does not have.

I wonder what ever became of the "potty mouth" PI "Cobra". He was the one that gave us the most info to work off of, and then poof ... he vanished just like Haleigh did.

I still place my bets on the person responsible for Haleigh's disappearance is a person that is currently locked up ... and is serving a life sentence. (DS) - JMO

and what about Steven Kerry Brown (SKB)? Remember he stated he had this case solved ... During the river search when they took Misty there?

I performed a search for the Handcuffed to the Ocean website this morning; apparently it is no longer there. We can purchase the domain if we like.

I had discovered some interesting info a few years back and passed it on to SKB with the hopes .....
He emailed me saying he would discuss my findings with Tommy during a visit when he got feeling better; but nothing ever became of it as far as I know.

It can be a bit frustrating when we do all this research, pass it on to someone that we think may be able to assist us, and poof .... nothing.

What it was that I found, there was a guy that was staying with Tommy and Lindsey (well that is what his arrest address indicated). Remember when Lindsey told us about the detective coming to her house about the stolen items (most were household items) and she led him to the items? We all thought it was Tommy that was breaking into the homes in the neighborhood. Well, maybe he was too. This guy was too. I wondered if he entered the trailer on Green, not expecting anyone to be home, with the intent of committing another burglary (we do not know if any drugs were stolen from the trailer that evening) or abducting an unsupervised child? I don't know. Remember the screaming that was heard around midnight? I wondered if Misty had left the kids that night, and upon her arrival, found a missing child or a dead child (why the scream?).

May 2012 This is what I emailed/passed on to SKB:

"TEH" - Putnam Co Criminal record: UCN 542009CF000834XXAXMX (copied in my email to him)

This guy has two charges (offense date: May 7, 2009) and booked (May 12, 2009) for these offenses

This is 3 months after HaLeigh disappeared. TEH's court docket address is Tommy & Lindsy's address

Man, that is a lot of people living in that trailer during that time - seems like Nay was living there, Hank Sr & Lisa too!

TEH charges: Burglary of structure (F3) and Petit theft (M2) - both charges dropped by prosecutor on July 22, 2009"

Is this yet another piece of the puzzle? IDK, your guess is as good as mine.

(This finding is the one thing that leads me to doubt DS (Snod...) although, I wonder if TEH abducted for the benefit of DS and then inserted himself into Tommy's life to get the scoop with LE.)

Was TEH a boy scout? Do you think he would know how to make a makeshift chair like the photo posted above?

IDK, things we wonder when we are provided so little info to go on - imaginations run wild. Am I the only one with volumes of notes and information on this case? LOL

This is new info to me. I didn't know naynay was living there. Do u know if this guy was living there at the time of Haleighs "disappearance" sometimes I actually feel bad for ron, that he really might have been at work the whole night. And he really did come home to his daughter gone. Am I crazy? I've held on to the belief that something happened after school between ron & misty that led to Haliegh getting caught or neglected and fatally injured. But really there were so many people around. I've seen in my own life this type of environment and how little the children are cared for.
I can't believe we don't know yet! Damn it misty! Tell us! She's the common denominator here.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kezzx
Back