Haleigh Cummings general discussion

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
This was the first case I really followed closely, I was not too much older then Misty when all of this happened. I cannot believe these idiots have been able to "pull this off" for so long and that Haleigh still hasn't been found... Thinking of Haleigh today, as I do often. So sad and such a waste.

EZCELLENT! I agree completely with everything you said.

Misty has been blamed harshly for Haleigh' disappearance and apparent death. She may be street wise but she is still a child particularly developmentaly. I think she likely knows most of what happened but not enough to factually implicate someone else. Like Ron for example, who stood by her side and married her and welcomed her into his family and told her what to say. I see a bit of control/manipulation by him. i hope she develops the strength and maturity to speak what she knows. And after being interrogated numerous times by the police and then saying she's lying i'm convinced she wont go down that road again. she really needs a good lawyer who she trusts and who will represent her and get the truth out. i truly hope Misty has the opportunity during her stay in prison to work on herself and choose a good path for the rest of her life.

Ron sure did seem to have some hold over the PD. Wasn't the son of someone high up in the PD get arrested in a major drug bust? Like a year after Haleigh disappeared. My best guess is that the other family members involved were thinking Haliegh's dead and theres nothing we can do about it. Certainly no point to any of us getting ourselves arrested since it was (likely) an accident and whats done is done. Let's clean out any evidence, grieve her passing and move on.

This is all so sad.

Everything I say here is a personal theory and not a fact. I do not know if it is true. Sorry if this sounds a bit muddled.

It just hit me. You lie for someone when your child is missing. You marry them. You do that if they have a hold over you. You do that if they could expose you. (Marry me or I will tell.) Misty has to know something, but it is about Ron. However, she was a child. He also has a hold over her. I have never got why he got away with being involved with her underage even if he did later marry her. I never understood why, as an ADULT with a minor the drug charges for him were not more serious. Why has he never been charged for consorting with a minor? Wasn't there more than one minor? (You tell and something bad will happen to those you love.)

I personally think Ron confused Misty to such an extent that she believes she is to blame for the whole thing, (Children blame themselves for abuse,) but is confused because Ron was the real culprit. That might explain the lie detectors. It might also explain a resistance to hypnosis.

Ron is frightened of Misty and those love letters are not love letters at all. It is Misty's way of letting Ron and Theresa know that she still has the hold. OR it is saying "please do not tell on me about what you did. I am still keeping your secret." Only she thinks if she explains that hold to anyone then she will be the one to blame and put others in danger. (Haleigh is dead, but what if there was a threat to other kids?)

I may be wrong and it is just a theory, but I am just thinking of the way a person who sexually abuses a child convinces them they can never tell. They hold that information for years? Now who else was involved in that scenario, if you get the drift? What age were they and who were they? How young did he go?

What grown man would sit in a car and allow an underage child to carry our a drug deal no matter how "old" or in charge they seem?

What if Misty believes her family, who she does love, are going to be harmed if she talks? Misty is not an adult in her thinking. People stop at the age they experience abuse and Misty was abused by others. Emotionally, we cannot expect her to reason like an adult unless she has had a ton of therapy.
What if she thinks something will happen to others if she tells what she knows?

I don't care where Ron was but I suspect he is the one who should be in the frame.

I don't think in or out of jail we will get anything out of Misty unless the court orders some therapy for abuse and she matures to an age where she can become an adult.

I do think the law in Florida is what threw Misty under the bus jail wise but would like to know if there are any others who have similar charges and what happened to them. In many ways Misty going to Juvenile detention and getting some help might have ultimately helped Hailey. She is too old now for that. The trouble is that if she gets out and there was no therapy her fear and her level of thinking may not have evolved.

Misty getting a reduced sentence now, or not, is not going to help unless she is helped in other ways. She will continue to spin stories out of fear. Jail may help her if it also gives her access to the right courses and some therapy. I do not think she killed Haleigh. I think she knows too much and is convinced telling puts others in danger. (Too easy to tell a child that even if I am not around others will do the job for me.)

Which means I do not think Haleigh is alive. I do not now think she is trafficked. I do think if the investigators stopped assuming the players thought like adults they might get further along. Is it worth looking at her stories as a child trying to tell an adult something and adults not picking up on the clues?

I don't know if they have done it, but maybe if LE looked again at the mental age of the people involved? Ron on the 999 call. Kids would have that kind or reaction. NOT an adult. They might crack it if they took it as all the players think like children and not as they do?

Also, has anyone ever tested to see if Misty herself could have pushed back the bolts on the back door of the trailer? I would have thought there would have been a way of testing that.

I think part of the problem with the case is that people are looking at people who may have very child like thinking as if they are thinking like adults.

On the other hand, would children not leave a trail of clues? That would lead back to the stranger and chair in the woods theory.

Perhaps each idea needs to be revisited and examined again step by step. It may be something throws up.

Well said. That's exactly what I think happened

It is hard to believe that tomorrow is the anniversary date for Haleigh's disappearance. Who would have thought that this case would not be solved by now? I've got to say that this case has been the most frustrating case I've ever followed. I have followed every single bit of this case since she was reported missing. As some of you know, I've been very vocal about my strong beliefs concerning this case and there has been nothing to change my mind in all these years.

It makes my very angry every time I think about the responsible party getting by scott free for the 'DEATH' of this very innocent little girl.

I have always felt that Ronald Cummings drugged these children to "babysit" them so that he could just lock the door and go to work. I do think that Teresa Neves was suppose to show up and babysit but instead called around to find Misty. I do believe that Hope was also there. I do believe that Misty was located and sent over to care for the children but Haleigh was found dead or dying from an overdose given by Ronald Cummings. Teresa was IMO called by Hope and informed that something was very wrong with Haleigh, so she called her mother to get her to go over and check it out. Ronald's grandmother Sykes came over with a "nurse" to check out the situation and found Haleigh dead or dying.

After numerous calls from Ronald to Misty he convinced her to go over to his house. Cover-up mode was starting in full force. Ronald also called Tommy and Tim and they were co-erced into the cleanup of the mobile home so that LE could be called on 911 call. Sykes IMO, handed over the body of Haleigh to a relative to lay to rest in an area that only a few know the location.

Ronald and family talked Misty into covering up for his actions and the coverup actions in return he would marry her.

Tommy and Timmy cleaned up the dope and guns in the home and threw some evidence into the river.

All the rest is made up lies and coverup.

Ronald put the rat into Tommy's mailbox because he thinks he is a real "bad-*advertiser censored*" and most likely threatened him and his family if he told what he knew.

Lies covered up lies and the snowball just continued to roll downhill.

I'm just very pisssssssssed that LE was either too dumb to solve this case or Ronald knew too much on them that they did not want to solve it.

It is hard to believe that tomorrow is the anniversary date for Haleigh's disappearance. Who would have thought that this case would not be solved by now? I've got to say that this case has been the most frustrating case I've ever followed. I have followed every single bit of this case since she was reported missing. As some of you know, I've been very vocal about my strong beliefs concerning this case and there has been nothing to change my mind in all these years.

It makes my very angry every time I think about the responsible party getting by scott free for the 'DEATH' of this very innocent little girl.

I have always felt that Ronald Cummings drugged these children to "babysit" them so that he could just lock the door and go to work. I do think that Teresa Neves was suppose to show up and babysit but instead called around to find Misty. I do believe that Hope was also there. I do believe that Misty was located and sent over to care for the children but Haleigh was found dead or dying from an overdose given by Ronald Cummings. Teresa was IMO called by Hope and informed that something was very wrong with Haleigh, so she called her mother to get her to go over and check it out. Ronald's grandmother Sykes came over with a "nurse" to check out the situation and found Haleigh dead or dying.

After numerous calls from Ronald to Misty he convinced her to go over to his house. Cover-up mode was starting in full force. Ronald also called Tommy and Tim and they were co-erced into the cleanup of the mobile home so that LE could be called on 911 call. Sykes IMO, handed over the body of Haleigh to a relative to lay to rest in an area that only a few know the location.

Ronald and family talked Misty into covering up for his actions and the coverup actions in return he would marry her.

Tommy and Timmy cleaned up the dope and guns in the home and threw some evidence into the river.

All the rest is made up lies and coverup.

Ronald put the rat into Tommy's mailbox because he thinks he is a real "bad-*advertiser censored*" and most likely threatened him and his family if he told what he knew.

Lies covered up lies and the snowball just continued to roll downhill.

I'm just very pisssssssssed that LE was either too dumb to solve this case or Ronald knew too much on them that they did not want to solve it.

You may be right. I only have ONE problem with this....why wouldn't SOMEONE (one of the one's being held on those drug charges) come forward with the truth by now??? Surely, they could get a lesser sentence by rolling on the others...maybe even get out with time served. THAT would be the logical thing...but NO ONE is talking....that is the only reason I feel your theory may be lacking. The ONLY reason. I am not willing to believe that those people are THAT loyal to one another to keep this up.

Lets say the majority of Lone's theory is right on (and it may be, probably is for the most part), if all those people do know what happened; if they know or they have been told they can probably get a deal, released with time served if they tell the truth..what would stop them?

The anwers:

a) Some of them do NOT know
b) there is still someone out there they are afraid of.

I pick b.

I just believe that otherwise, someone would have talked by now.

Just received an email from Vinelink. Misty's going to Putnam Co Jail. (checked LC's fb and she's still posting so it's not that)

6/29/2015

Thank you for registering for victim notification through the Florida VINE program.

The inmate for whom you registered, MISTY CROSLIN with offender number V36472, has been transferred from the Lowell Annex to the custody of PUTNAM COUNTY JAIL as of 6/29/2015. Your registration has also been transferred. You will continue to receive updates about this offender.

https://www.vinelink.com/vinelink/initSearchForm.do?searchType=offender&siteId=10000

Just received an email from Vinelink. Misty's going to Putnam Co Jail. (checked LC's fb and she's still posting so it's not that)

6/29/2015

Thank you for registering for victim notification through the Florida VINE program.

The inmate for whom you registered, MISTY CROSLIN with offender number V36472, has been transferred from the Lowell Annex to the custody of PUTNAM COUNTY JAIL as of 6/29/2015. Your registration has also been transferred. You will continue to receive updates about this offender.

https://www.vinelink.com/vinelink/initSearchForm.do?searchType=offender&siteId=10000

I wonder what's up with that? Hmmm.

You may be right. I only have ONE problem with this....why wouldn't SOMEONE (one of the one's being held on those drug charges) come forward with the truth by now??? Surely, they could get a lesser sentence by rolling on the others...maybe even get out with time served. THAT would be the logical thing...but NO ONE is talking....that is the only reason I feel your theory may be lacking. The ONLY reason. I am not willing to believe that those people are THAT loyal to one another to keep this up.

Too scared? Maybe safer in jail...

I did a quick search and there is a case per "I ain't got no fingerprints" stating the case is in regards to child rape *advertiser censored* of Haleigh. It's in Palatka. The only case on file for Misty was filed 4/27/15. Court tomorrow 6/30/15 @ 1:30pm.

https://www.myfloridacounty.com/ccm...A0aD1ETNA&q2=adfdb8718cc63aab27047df96c0daf49

Ummm this is disturbing. Nothing to do with who killed her imo. I'm confused & skeptical & a little freaked out how skeezy people can be.

The only recent thing i'm seeing is a case in which Misty is the plaintiff and the defendant is the state of Florida and I thought it might be related to this:
http://jacksonville.com/news/2014-1...appearance-monday-over-post-conviction-relief

Misty is the plantiff for the case today. Good eye Donj! I'm slipping...Hope you are doing good. There are minutes available but it's a sensitive case so it has to be approved by the clerk before they allow the public to read it per the site.

[PLAINTIFF=CUMMINGS, MISTY JEANETTE CROSL DEFENDANT=STATE OF FLORIDA ]
[JUDGE=CHRISTENSEN, PATTI A]

To view the docket, use this link. You may have to agree to terms of the page & search using Misty Cummings as the name. Her current case is the 3rd or last one on the list.

https://www.myfloridacounty.com/ccm/?county=54

Well said. That's exactly what I think happened

This makes more sense than anything I have heard. I never could wrap my brain around the time line, how things were cleaned up prior to the 911 call with Ronald at work. I think you are sadly correct.

I was reading an article that said Misty has now provided additional info on Haleigh to the FBI and is hoping this will reduce and help her get the sentencing issue changed or lowered. Is this true? Does anyone have current news on this? I used to follow the case but haven't recently and I'm catching up.

The Facebook page talks about the appeal as in the hearing being last Monday, but there is no update on it? It is all a bit odd as there is no actual post about the case and the info is in comments on the second post down?

Could someone link the other threads pertaining to this sweet girl? I am having a problem finding them and the search function isn't helping me either. Thanks.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties
Back