Haleigh Cummings general discussion

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Today, August 17, 2019, Haleigh Cummings would be 16 years old . .. . Sweet 16!

"Happy 16th Birthday" sweet Haleigh . .. . wherever you are!

Here is a beautiful video, which was made when Haleigh was 8 years old, with so many pretty pictures of Haleigh.

Teresa Neves, Haleigh's paternal grandmother, shared her many pictures of Haleigh for this video which was made by a family friend.

Merchant was very friendly with Ronald and Teresa. I don't think Ronald was directly responsible for Haleigh's death, but there is no doubt in my mind he knew she was dead and not "stolen". My opinion is Misty knows fully what happened, as does her brother, Timmy. The brother that took his wife and children to Mass. very quickly. Ronald, I believe only knows whatever ******** story Misty used to cover her *advertiser censored*, but somehow it incriminated him also, so he backed her.

Ronald was a sorry excuse for a parent, but I don't think he was hands on the one that killed that poor child.
IMO
Misty killed Haleigh.
I think she told Ronald she swallowed his pills.
He thinks hes in trouble.
She has him where she wants him.
The rest is history.

I haven't been on WS in quite bit . Life happens . My husband got sick and passed away . I moved to another state ...but have always had this little girl in the back of my mind . Sad state of affairs that she has never been found .

I haven't been on WS in quite bit . Life happens . My husband got sick and passed away . I moved to another state ...but have always had this little girl in the back of my mind . Sad state of affairs that she has never been found .

Silk I am so sorry for your loss. You have had a lot going on and I hope you are doing okay.

I am sorry for your loss.
I hope you are doing ok.
Prayers to you and family.

Ronald is due for release 11/03/2022. That is only 3 years! He will probably go back to his drug dealing ways and end up back in prison. IMO he knows what happened to Haleigh.

Tommy is due for release 04/02/2023.

Misty is due for release 06/19/2032.

Hope is due for release 02/08/2023 and Donna Brock 10/17/2022.

Ronald is due for release 11/03/2022. That is only 3 years! He will probably go back to his drug dealing ways and end up back in prison. IMO he knows what happened to Haleigh.

Tommy is due for release 04/02/2023.

Misty is due for release 06/19/2032.

Hope is due for release 02/08/2023 and Donna Brock 10/17/2022.
The whole lot of them will end Up back in jail.

Hi everyone. I have always been interested in this case but I’m intimidated by the huge cast of characters. I just listened to the 2 part TCG podcast on Haleigh and I felt that a lot of secondary characters (granny H?) were left out. Can anyone point me to a thread that explains who everyone is? Thanks.
Go to youtube Nancy Grace, Haleigh Cummings.
Or HLN Haleigh Cummings.
Also youtube Misty Cummings jailhouse visits

The whole lot of them will end Up back in jail.

Not necessarily. Some of them, such as Misty, are quite young and time will temper her. The drug dealing they were doing was pretty minor, they are not career criminals.

New show on HLN this Saturday night focuses on the Haleigh Cummings case.

The next images on Headline News' new "Real Life Nightmare" program, kicking off at 8 p.m. Saturday, are of a smiling 5-year-old Haleigh Cummings, then her tearful father, mother and family asking to "bring my baby home."

Saturday reality show delves deeper into 10-year disappearance of Haleigh Cummings in Putnam County

I'm tuned in, have a little over an hour to go, can't wait to watch this! I have followed this case since day 1, read every blog, posts here, comments, etc., etc., so wish it would be resolved!! The Daily Mail website has the newly released police video clips...very interesting stuff!!

Oh Haleigh. I hope someday you get justice.

For those more in the know than me.....did tonight's special miss anything you would have wished to be included? Did you learn anything new?

Oh Haleigh. I hope someday you get justice.

For those more in the know than me.....did tonight's special miss anything you would have wished to be included? Did you learn anything new?

I learned there was a smear of blood on Haleigh's mattress, strange markings on the dirt on the side of Ronald's white truck parked in the back yard, more insight into what the inside and outside of the home looked like, where the cinder block originally came from.
I would like to know more about the communication between Ronald and Misty that night and Ronald's movements. What time did she contact him to come home? What time did he leave work? Are his movements on camera anywhere? Was a cadaver dog used? One theory I have is Haleigh od'd and Ronald disposed of her so he wouldn't get in trouble and lose Jr. also. Ronald came up with a story to make it look like an abduction but Misty couldn't keep the story consistent.

I learned there was a smear of blood on Haleigh's mattress, strange markings on the dirt on the side of Ronald's white truck parked in the back yard, more insight into what the inside and outside of the home looked like, where the cinder block originally came from.
I would like to know more about the communication between Ronald and Misty that night and Ronald's movements. What time did she contact him to come home? What time did he leave work? Are his movements on camera anywhere? Was a cadaver dog used? One theory I have is Haleigh od'd and Ronald disposed of her so he wouldn't get in trouble and lose Jr. also. Ronald came up with a story to make it look like an abduction but Misty couldn't keep the story consistent.

Was 3AM not his normal time to come home from work? She called him to come home?

I didn't like the statement he gave that was printed on the screen at the end.....basically he's mad he was arrested for drugs because it guarantees he will not "talk" for 15 years.....so does he mean he actually has info. to give but just won't say it?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
upstairsmeow
Back