Haleigh's General Discussion Thread for 2012-13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's still available at Amazon ya'll....

SpeakSouthern.png
laughing-dog.gif

Oh Papa! I just knew someone would recommend one of the "How to talk Southern" books. I don't need it but some might. LOL.

Does anyone still wonder what happened to the blanket that was in the "van that they took"? Misty stated this prior to the statement about hearing a van door sliding closed after Joe "took Haleigh". LE had the Croslin van for quite a while, processing it. LE never mentioned it again after releasing it. Wonder what "Jane" and White Boy Greg were driving.

Does anyone still wonder what happened to the blanket that was in the "van that they took"? Misty stated this prior to the statement about hearing a van door sliding closed after Joe "took Haleigh". LE had the Croslin van for quite a while, processing it. LE never mentioned it again after releasing it. Wonder what "Jane" and White Boy Greg were driving.

What were TN and AS driving?

What was Ron driving?

I want to know the alibis for the following people: Hope, Katrina, TN, GGMS, Jack, Uncle Donald. Help me out here, we need more.

I know the alibi for Timmy and Chelsea, but I don't believe it.

I want to know the alibis for the following people: Hope, Katrina, TN, GGMS, Jack, Uncle Donald. Help me out here, we need more.

I know the alibi for Timmy and Chelsea, but I don't believe it.

The first one I would like to know of all you named is TN. Where was she, and how did she get there so soon, and did she ask Misty to babysit, or did Misty ask her to babysit? And how did she have ALL the answers for all the questions asked by the news people???
I want her to take a polygraph for Pete's sake!!!!

The first one I would like to know of all you named is TN. Where was she, and how did she get there so soon, and did she ask Misty to babysit, or did Misty ask her to babysit? And how did she have ALL the answers for all the questions asked by the news people???
I want her to take a polygraph for Pete's sake!!!!

:seeya: Hi Brenda. I think TN was out that evening (the "diamond" necklace), returned to her home (the condo where she lived with Jeff), got a phone call from RC and immediately went into cover-up mode. She called GGMS, they made sure their stories were strong and that they had a united front to help their boy.

TN put on her Sheriff jacket, took the "poster" pic of Haleigh, got in her red truck and waited at the railroad station. That is the reason she was able to get to the moblie home so quickly, saying she lived at Rita Lane.

That is one theory that I feel is true. There is no way (as Whisper had pointed out many times), TN could have driven from her condo to 202 Green Lane that quickly.

All this JMOO.

:seeya: Hi Brenda. I think TN was out that evening (the "diamond" necklace), returned to her home (the condo where she lived with Jeff), got a phone call from RC and immediately went into cover-up mode. She called GGMS, they made sure their stories were strong and that they had a united front to help their boy.

TN put on her Sheriff jacket, took the "poster" pic of Haleigh, got in her red truck and waited at the railroad station. That is the reason she was able to get to the moblie home so quickly, saying she lived at Rita Lane.

That is one theory that I feel is true. There is no way (as Whisper had pointed out many times), TN could have driven from her condo to 202 Green Lane that quickly.

All this JMOO.

I'm one who also believes that TN was heavily involved with the coverup. I also think that it was her "red truck" seen by neighbors sitting at the Railroad tracks. BTW this area is also where Haleigh was tracked to and then the scent just vanished. A truck was also reported at the dumpster for a while that night. The dumpster where the cadaver dogs alerted.

Why is SNOD back in PCSO jail?

... shaved head and all :waitasec:

Snod - Case Status: APPEAL
But move from prison to PCSO?
Prison record says:
SNODGRASS, DANIEL
DC #134886
WHITE MALE
SENTENCED TO LIFE
OUT OF DEPT. CUSTODY BY COURT ORDER :what:

Snod - Case Status: APPEAL
But move from prison to PCSO?
Prison record says:
SNODGRASS, DANIEL
DC #134886
WHITE MALE
SENTENCED TO LIFE
OUT OF DEPT. CUSTODY BY COURT ORDER :what:

:what:What does "Out of Dept. Custody" mean? Did they let him out of jail? How was her arrested on June12? He had to be out of jail to get arrested? Are they crazy down there, or what????:confused::confused::confused::confused::panic::noooo::gasp:

Well, I checked RC, MC & TC incarceration to see if any of them are also "OUT OF DEPT. CUSTODY BY COURT ORDER" thinking SNOD's release may be affiliated with our HaLeigh's case (which I have not yet ruled out). SNOD is the only one out of this group in this status. Gonna check WBG just for the heck of it. We know "Jane" has spoken with LE so I am suspicious of any activity during this period that "may" be pertinent to missing HaLeigh.
Speaking of "Jane," Please remember SKB in your prayers; we need him to help us put these pieces together. He is battling leukemia and hospitalized now.

:what:What does "Out of Dept. Custody" mean? Did they let him out of jail? How was her arrested on June12? He had to be out of jail to get arrested? Are they crazy down there, or what????:confused::confused::confused::confused::panic::noooo::gasp:

Crazy, you say. I say corrupt. Something is definately wrong with the entire way his case was handled. I thought for a long time that he had something to do with Haleigh. I don't know anymore, but he should have been prosecuted for his crimes l.o.n.g. ago. :maddening:

Could this weird turn in Snod's situation mean he is giving up info on what happened to Haleigh??? I know, a veeeeery loooooong shot. Just wishful thinking. I don't have a clue what he could be telling anyway, unless he was involved and is turning on the other person????

I'm one who also believes that TN was heavily involved with the coverup. I also think that it was her "red truck" seen by neighbors sitting at the Railroad tracks. BTW this area is also where Haleigh was tracked to and then the scent just vanished. A truck was also reported at the dumpster for a while that night. The dumpster where the cadaver dogs alerted.

Ron's neighbor who used to post here stated that ron drove the red pickup. It belonged to AS but ron used it alot. He also had a very old white pickup...which he stored on rita lane....after the crime.

I think rc called TN early in the evening and she couldn't help because she was in Fruitland Park and that is why she had her mother go over there. She was in transit to Satsuma and she may have waited at the RR tracks (don't know) till it was time to arrive...and arrive she did. She rolled in there about the same time as LE did, sporting a Sheriff's emblem, thus gaining more info than usual.

TC had a red truck, AS owned a red truck...and a red SUV, which she traded within two weeks of the crime. It is so funny when I read about rednecks and they have pictures of all their vehicles parked on the lawn. Sure fits with these folks. They sure fit the profile.

Ron's neighbor who used to post here stated that ron drove the red pickup. It belonged to AS but ron used it alot. He also had a very old white pickup...which he stored on rita lane....after the crime.

I think rc called TN early in the evening and she couldn't help because she was in Fruitland Park and that is why she had her mother go over there. She was in transit to Satsuma and she may have waited at the RR tracks (don't know) till it was time to arrive...and arrive she did. She rolled in there about the same time as LE did, sporting a Sheriff's emblem, thus gaining more info than usual.

TC had a red truck, AS owned a red truck...and a red SUV, which she traded within two weeks of the crime. It is so funny when I read about rednecks and they have pictures of all their vehicles parked on the lawn. Sure fits with these folks. They sure fit the profile.

Whisp, please see my post # 248, where I give you full credit for the Rita Lane BS!

Another thing; why did they switch cars so much. We have several cars, but I would never think of driving any car but my own! Mystery.......

Crazy, you say. I say corrupt. Something is definately wrong with the entire way his case was handled. I thought for a long time that he had something to do with Haleigh. I don't know anymore, but he should have been prosecuted for his crimes l.o.n.g. ago. :maddening:

I wasn't looking at Snod for Haleigh's case too closely because I was, and still am convinced RC is responsible. But I also know LE is keeping too much secret, and appear to want this case to just be gone for some reason. Why, I can't understand. Now this with Snod is so not coming up right either. Could RC and Snod have a connection we don't know about. If LE have covered for RC and his family, and I'm not saying for sure they have, and he and Snod both are involved, that could explain the strangeness of Snod's case. JMO. Just trying to make the connection here????:waitasec::rolleyes::waitasec:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hernak