Haleigh's General Discussion Thread for 2012-13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Relative of Haleigh Cummings challenges Putnam County Sheriff Jeff Hardy to find the girl

Hardy said Haleigh's case is still an active investigation, but people involved have to come forward.

"There are people who know what happened out there," Hardy said, "and unfortunately, they're not talking. I would've thought by now some of the situations and some of the places where the individuals are at now -- like state prison -- would be some incentive for them to talk. But they haven't reached out to me. Let's put it this way."

First Coast News' Jessica Clark asked him if he was referring to Haleigh's father and her babysitter, and Hardy responded, "Certainly. Certainly."

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/local/story.aspx?storyid=296354

This says it all!

Ms. Sykes I think you need to ask your grandson what happened to Haleigh and tell him not to lie to you!! He may not know where she is but he knows what happened to her as does Misty. Until proven otherwise, I will always believe he directly or indirectly caused her death/disappearance and drugs are involved.

I wish they would put all of these monsters in solitary confinement until they talk. Not Donna, but the others, they know, and so does JO, Timmy, his wife and Tommy's wife. :furious:

Aunt Elize

Aunt Elize was not a nurse. I can't remember all the similar names but when I checked the license, she wasn't listed ever. There was another with the same name (different middle name) who was an RN living near Miami..different person. Easily confusing.

Thanks for posting this video twall. It said that the police are still getting leads, more on that at 6. I wonder what leads they may be getting???

One of the reports I posted a link to (don't have time to watch now and can't recall which one) said LE got a lead of a possible sighting of Haleigh and it was thoroughly checked out but it was not her. I believe that is what they are referring to. JMO

I wish people weren't against water boarding. These missing and murdered kids need to be found. Darn shame the perps and their defense attorneys can hide behind "protecting their rights".

I just cannot believe this bumbling bunch of idiots have stayed quiet all this time. They all know and are satisfied to live out their sentences rather than face the consquences for Haliegh or they are very afraid of something or someone bigger than them. I choose to believe the first statment. No one who had alot of skin to lose fooled with these small-time petty criminals.

The fact that they are quietly serving their sentences tells me they are happy as pigs in shat to be in for drugs and not for murder.

picture.php

Aunt Elize was not a nurse. I can't remember all the similar names but when I checked the license, she wasn't listed ever. There was another with the same name (different middle name) who was an RN living near Miami..different person. Easily confusing.

Hope's mother's name isn't Elize but she was a certified nurses Assistant. Maybe the "Aunt Elize" was just thrown out there to protect Hope's mother.

http://www.wattsfuneralhomes.com/katrina-marie-belcher

Oh my god four years. Seeing the age-progressed photo of Haleigh today literally made me start to cry!

This is one of the cases that got me "into" true crime and I have followed it (lurking here, of course) literally since day one. The most heartbreaking moment of this entire debacle was when Mizz Nancy stated one night, "that child never had a chance." (Normally she was biased towards Ron but this one time she was actually honest.)

I think we all know Haleigh did not stand a chance with that group she was brought into, and I will follow this case for the rest of my life until there is a resolution.

Oh my god four years. Seeing the age-progressed photo of Haleigh today literally made me start to cry!

This is one of the cases that got me "into" true crime and I have followed it (lurking here, of course) literally since day one. The most heartbreaking moment of this entire debacle was when Mizz Nancy stated one night, "that child never had a chance." (Normally she was biased towards Ron but this one time she was actually honest.)

I think we all know Haleigh did not stand a chance with that group she was brought into, and I will follow this case for the rest of my life until there is a resolution.

BBM

And God bless you for that, you are certainly a special person! However, I don't think there will ever be a resolution in my lifetime.

Hope's mother's name isn't Elize but she was a certified nurses Assistant. Maybe the "Aunt Elize" was just thrown out there to protect Hope's mother.

http://www.wattsfuneralhomes.com/katrina-marie-belcher

Aunt Elize was Donald's wife, wasn't she? I think they lived around the corner from AS. It may be we made an assumption it was Elize. Didn't misty say it was so. If she did, that tells us nothing.

When did we confirm that Hope's mother was a CNA, lone? The first time I saw that was in the obit. As I recall, she and her husband had a tree service business. Didn't rc say he worked for her, at least on paper...LOL. The first time I ever heard CNA was in the obit. Obits are given to the newspaper by the family...soooooo...

If Haleigh died early evening and Hope was there, I would assume Hope would call her mom if Haliegh needed help. Or mist could call Lindsey (very close) if misty were there. Since we are dealing with nothing but serial liars, we will never know, unfortunately.

Aunt Elize was Donald's wife, wasn't she? I think they lived around the corner from AS. It may be we made an assumption it was Elize. Didn't misty say it was so. If she did, that tells us nothing.

When did we confirm that Hope's mother was a CNA, lone? The first time I saw that was in the obit. As I recall, she and her husband had a tree service business. Didn't rc say he worked for her, at least on paper...LOL. The first time I ever heard CNA was in the obit. Obits are given to the newspaper by the family...soooooo...

If Haleigh died early evening and Hope was there, I would assume Hope would call her mom if Haliegh needed help. Or mist could call Lindsey (very close) if misty were there. Since we are dealing with nothing but serial liars, we will never know, unfortunately.

Terrible, terrible, but it could have been the chipper. These "people" would/did anything to save themselves. Poor, poor little Haleigh.

However, I don't think there will ever be a resolution in my lifetime.

Unfortunately, I don't think so either. I've always thought "everyone" was involved somehow, and no one will rat anyone else out because they all somehow contributed to the toxic amount of neglect that (imo) Haleigh likely suffered.

Actually, I have a feeling this will be one of those cases that will be frustratingly cold for decades and decades, and then in like, 2035 or something one of the players will have a memory recall when it's convenient for them. :dervish:

In her obituary it states that she was a Certified Nursing Assistant. It's in the link I included in my post above. Misty is the one who named Aunt Elize when she was taking the Voice Analysis or where the attempt was made to put her under hypnosis. I've always wondered if the "nurse" could be Lindsey Croslin too. I remember that there was another nurse in the family but can't remember who. I'll see if I can find it.

Oh LT, I am going from memory but there were three names similar to Elise in the family. I am struggling with my memory right now. The only one I can think of right now is Donald's wife.

Well y'all, Murt is back and claiming that there is breaking news in the Haleigh Cummings case and he will blog about it at 11:00pm tonight when he arrives in Orlando.

Well y'all, Murt is back and claiming that there is breaking news in the Haleigh Cummings case and he will blog about it at 11:00pm tonight when he arrives in Orlando.

I am not sure which blog you are referencing or who Murt is (but am glad there is some kind of breaking news about HaLeigh).

I was waiting here to see if anyone would come back and link the blog or talk about what this breaking news is. It's well after 11pm Orlando time....has anyone heard/read anything?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NazmiaWojo