Halle Berry Gives Birth To Baby Girl

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
People magazine is reporting the same. I like it.

I don't know you guys...I always heard two pretties make an ugly and vice versa...
From what I have seen this could hold true.
Perez Hilton is CONSTANTLY making fun of Bruce Willis' And Demi's children...ESPECIALLY the oldest, Rumer, who has a VERY square chin....
Not saying I agree with him, but I have seen ugly peeps have a gorgeous child, and I have seen beauties have a not-so-cute one!
There is one star (who I'll leave un-named) and his wife who produced a plain-looking child IMOO...when I first saw the kid I was like OMG...
Anyway ex-hubby and I must be dogs, cause my two girls are GORGEOUS....yep mom's opinion only...but the really are!!!!
They both have long, flowing, smooth hair (unlike me with my frayed crap!) and faces and lips most people pay for...yep I am prejudiced....lol!!!!

I don't know you guys...I always heard two pretties make an ugly and vice versa...
Perez Hilton is CONSTANTLY making fun of Bruce Willis' And Demi's children...ESPECIALLY the oldest, Rumer, who has a VERY square chin....
Not saying I agree with him, but I have seen ugly peeps have a gorgeous child, and I have seen beauties have a not-so-cute one!
There is one star (who I'll leave un-named) and his wife who produced a plain-looking child IMOO...when I first saw the kid I was like OMG...
Anyway ex-hubby and I must be dogs, cause my two girls are GORGEOUS....yep mom's opinion only...but the really are!!!!
They both have long, flowing, smooth hair (unlike me with my frayed crap!) and faces and lips most people pay for...yep I am prejudiced....lol!!!!

I think it is true
Negative negative = a positive (good looking)
positive and a positive are a negative (ugly)
and a negative and a positive is a roll of the dice.

I think it's a shame that Perez Hilton makes fun of pretty girl like Rumer Willis. Or any girl. Pretty is subjective.

I think it's a shame that Perez Hilton makes fun of pretty girl like Rumer Willis.

I don't really think Rumer is pretty...at all.....But NOR would I EVER make fun of her or her abilities...I surely don't even think myself is pretty!
Perez, meanwhile ALL BUT runs her in the ground!!!!!

I think it's a shame that Perez Hilton makes fun of pretty girl like Rumer Willis. Or any girl. Pretty is subjective.

As I said before, I DON'T think Rumer is pretty....but yet I HATE Perez for making fun of others....what a wash-out right? :eek:
Like HE is any better!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't really think Rumer is pretty...at all.....But NOR would I EVER make fun of her or her abilities...I surely don't even think myself is pretty!
Perez, meanwhile ALL BUT runs her in the ground!!!!!

I tend to think most human beings are pretty or handsome. I have learned to see the value in the person and that leads to thinking they are attractive.
Like I bet you are gorgeous WR and just don't know it!
It's sad to me that Perez wants to run a young woman in the ground who did nothing more than be born to celebrity parents.
No wonder so many in Hollywood have weird issues.

Looks like the baby's name is Nahla Ariela Aubry

Halle Berry reveals name of baby girl

Nahla Ariela Aubry born Sunday to actress and model boyfriend

Actress Halle Berry and model Gabriel Aubry welcomed their first child. The couple met in November 2005.

Access Hollywood

LOS ANGELES - It's official, Halle Berry's baby daughter's name is Nahla Ariela Aubry, pronounced GNAW-lah ARE-ee-EL-uh.
Halle spoke with Access Hollywood's Nancy O'Dell about choosing the name.
"We didn't have a name picked out until just before we left the hospital," Halle told Nancy. "For us it was hard to name the most important person in our life until we met her."
The 41-year-old actress gave birth on Sunday morning at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles, and is now at home with the Nahla, who was born at 7 pounds, 4 ounces.
Halle is “doing great,” her rep said Sunday. A source tells Access the actress had a long natural birth.
It is the first child for Halle and her boyfriend, Gabriel Aubry. The couple met in November 2005.

I think it is true
Negative negative = a positive (good looking)
positive and a positive are a negative (ugly)
and a negative and a positive is a roll of the dice.

I disagree...

I think that Shiloh Jolie Pitt is gorgeous and her Mommy, Angelina was born to nice looking parents.

Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes are beautiful and so is their baby...Katie was born to good looking parents.

I do agree that having a good looking baby is a roll of the dice.

:)

I disagree...

I think that Shiloh Jolie Pitt is gorgeous and her Mommy, Angelina was born to nice looking parents.

Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes are beautiful and so is their baby...Katie was born to good looking parents.
you're kidding?!?!
toms nose is huge!! and angelina.... i think she is totally hideous!! BRAD is the one who made that baby pretty!

you're kidding?!?!
toms nose is huge!! and angelina.... i think she is totally hideous!! BRAD is the one who made that baby pretty!

:)

Beauty is definitely in the eye of the beholder. :) You didn't think TC was good looking in Top Gun and A Few Good Men? His Scientology views have turned me off on him, and yes, he has a big nose, but he isn't hideous. IMO, of course.

IMO I think Dannilynn is the prettiest baby around these days. Even with her eye problem which hopefully the surgery will ne a success. Shiloh is ok while to me Suri isn't all that cute. But again that's JMO.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Required
Back