Halyna Hutchins Shot With Prop Gun - Alec Baldwin indicted & Hannah Gutierrez-Reed charged, 2021 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
In pre-trial motions, Baldwin’s lawyers slammed the type of testing conducted by state investigators, arguing that because the gun was destroyed, it deprived Baldwin’s team of the ability to recreate the FBI testing procedures that concluded the firearm could not be fired without pulling the trigger.

Baldwin previously told CNN he never pulled the trigger on the gun, and the actor’s legal team is expected to seize on the testing procedures when it’s their turn to cross-examine the witness this morning.

In pre-trial motions, Baldwin’s lawyers slammed the type of testing conducted by state investigators, arguing that because the gun was destroyed, it deprived Baldwin’s team of the ability to recreate the FBI testing procedures that concluded the firearm could not be fired without pulling the trigger.

Baldwin previously told CNN he never pulled the trigger on the gun, and the actor’s legal team is expected to seize on the testing procedures when it’s their turn to cross-examine the witness this morning.

Amazing how a false statement by one party lives for ever on the internet. The gun WAS NOT destroyed! It was presented in court yesterday!

Legal rules really need to address this type of falsehood, imo.

I don't see how this trial is going to complete in nine days. Absolutely constant interruptions.
I'm watching Runkle's livestream (I like him but I think he talks just a tad too much) and it seems utterly chaotic, to be honest. Lots of stuff yesterday which should have been sorted weeks ago - like who gets letters and who gets numbers for their exhibits, ffs people!!

Still seems to me that his defence are just waaay off with what they are dredging up. And, once again, Spiro has the unmitigated audacity to describe the gun as having been "destroyed". Sorry but that is just an outright lie and needs to be stepped on by the court or whatever his regulating authority is.

Angenette Levy on the Law & Crime feed (during the break) said a juror handed a note for the judge….she said it could have been about a bathroom break…

AB looked like he maybe needed a break for that too…..

ETA: given this loooong sidebar, maybe something else?

Last edited:
I'm so glad to see Spiro using the big white board to illustrate the testimony for the jurors, sure wish AJ had done so in the Read trial, esp. in closings, I think it would have been an immense help to the jury.

Amazing how a false statement by one party lives for ever on the internet. The gun WAS NOT destroyed! It was presented in court yesterday!

Legal rules really need to address this type of falsehood, imo.
It was damaged in a way that limits certain verbiage from ever being proclaimed.

So, I'm watching this Spiro guy questioning the crime scene lady.

Why is it relevant where the live ammo came from?

It was live ammo and it was there. It's irrelevant where it came from as it doesn't change what AB did.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dalto677
Back