Hand off of Gabriel at Raymond Rimkus Park

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The earliest day she could have given Gabe away was Dec 26. We know this because of the hotel pics and sighting at the hotel on Dec 26.

If she wrote in the journal what she did with Gabe at the park, then the journal page about the park could not have been written before Dec 26, but could have been written up to the time of her arrest.

So, when did she write this particular page? Why did she write this particular page? Did she write what she was going to do? Or what she had done?

If it was what she was going to do, it was a plan. If it was what she had done, why was she writing it down? Did she write it just afterwards? Did she write it on the bus?

Did she have the journal when she was arrested? Did she give it to someone before she was arrested? Did she hide it or throw it away on the trip to FL and somebody found it?

Why am I asking these questions? I have no idea. I haven't had coffee and I'm losing my mind but I feel I have to do something to help Gabe. Hopefully I'll do better than this as the day goes on.

Good morning, everybody :)

Even with the proximity to all those adoption places, it seems possible EJ could have "run into" any number of desperate couples if she stayed in the area long enough.
The only thing is, what complete stranger would just take a child like that? I don't feel it was competely random though, if they brought their own stuff for Gabriel. I mean, how many people like TS could one mother run into at random? The chances of that are not great.

Also, is it possible LE found the journal during the landfill search? I mean, they so abruptly called off the search and went with the missing person's case?

mom..just catching up. I didn't think there was a confirmed surveillance at six flags? could be and I just missed it. And didn't housekeeping say EJ was at the hotel between 1-3 ??? Still doesn't mean she couldn't be at six flags at 3....now I could see an early morning handoff on the 27th for sure

Questions to the family thread - they no longer believe she went to Six Flags.

Morning of the 27th she was seen shopping, no info on where, so she shopped, probably packed, drove to the bus station by 11:30 or so. Still time in there for a handoff, but nobody saw Gabe 12/27. He was seen outside the hotel with Elizabeth afternoon of 12/26 though. But not after that.

Based on info we have, afternoon/evening/night 12/26 is our most likely handoff time.

Hard to say if she would have gone to a park after dark. We know from reviewing the Craigslist ads that she engaged in behavior that was risky to both herself and Gabe. We know she met Tammi after dark at the church on the 18th. So being in a park after dark in a strange city might not have bothered her. There's a natural tendency though (I think) not to want to drive around a strange city after dark though.

I wish we had a sighting of her somewhere the evening of 12/26.

She said in her jail interview with the reporter that she was crying and a wreck emotionally and upset at the park. I'm thinking it was the phone calls from Tammi and Tammi's 2 friends that had her upset. Somehow I always think of those phone calls being in the afternoon. No idea why. I'll look back and see if I can find anything that indicates time of day for those phone calls, but I don't think there is anything. We could probably say that the handoff was most likely after those phone calls though(?)

Elizabeth also went to the Jack in the Box alone on 12/26 didn't she? Would you give away your baby and then go eat Jack in the Box? Or would you have Jack in the Box for lunch, have upsetting phone calls, and then go hand off your baby?

Even with the proximity to all those adoption places, it seems possible EJ could have "run into" any number of desperate couples if she stayed in the area long enough.
The only thing is, what complete stranger would just take a child like that? I don't feel it was competely random though, if they brought their own stuff for Gabriel. I mean, how many people like TS could one mother run into at random? The chances of that are not great.

I'm always thinking in terms of likelihood and probability in these cases, and the chances of, as you say, not just one, but two, random strangers in less than a year, seem really low.

Also, is it possible LE found the journal during the landfill search? I mean, they so abruptly called off the search and went with the missing person's case?

Oh good sleuthing, kiss. That would account for the apparent change in attitude on LE's part. Also would account for McManus' difficulty saying they didn't find any evidence.

I keep thinking of the picture of Gabriel with the hat on the 26th. I remember us talking about why would she put a hat on him unless she was going to take him outside. I wonder if that was right before the handoff.

I keep thinking of the picture of Gabriel with the hat on the 26th. I remember us talking about why would she put a hat on him unless she was going to take him outside. I wonder if that was right before the handoff.

TX...I know someone posted somewhere what the temperatures were that day....I'll go back and see where I saw that. And if I remember correctly, that looked like a picture where he just got up...but gotta go back and look at that as well...

TX...I know someone posted somewhere what the temperatures were that day....I'll go back and see where I saw that. And if I remember correctly, that looked like a picture where he just got up...but gotta go back and look at that as well...

It was really cold. That was the bad pic where he looked super groggy. Maybe right after nap time? She was seen with Gabriel that afternoon. I wonder if he was wearing his hat when they were seen and they were on their way out.

New Details in Baby Gabriel Case
Wednesday, March 31 2010, 08:47 AM CDT

Ken Gamble, the private investigator in the baby Gabriel case, is asking for the public's help. Gamble says that after looking at a handwritten journal kept by the baby's mother they know that she went to Raymond Rimkus park on the morning of December 27th. Around 10 a.m. Johnson says she met a couple who had been sent by a third party she trusted. If you wish to contact the family's private investigator in this case you can go to our links section.

http://www.foxsanantonio.com/newsroom/top_stories/videos/vid_1671.shtml

Holy breaking news, Batman! This is huge if it's definite. There may have been someone at the park that day or driving by that saw something and didn't realize it's importance til now. I hope this is all over the local news there!

Across the road from the park there are pregnancy related services at the school...

Agape Pregnancy Help Center‎ - 3212 Northwestern, San Antonio, TX 78238-4043 2.6 mi

Lots of churches nearby.

These jumped out to me -- remember the emphasis TS seemed to put on their church program for helping young mothers? Connections? . . . .

Why after Mr. Gamble said they had evidence EJ handed him off to someone she trusted is it now being said a trusted person connected her with a third party? I hope this isn't leading us down a dead end road!

Holy breaking news, Batman! This is huge if it's definite. There may have been someone at the park that day or driving by that saw something and didn't realize it's importance til now. I hope this is all over the local news there!

These jumped out to me -- remember the emphasis TS seemed to put on their church program for helping young mothers? Connections? . . . .

Why after Mr. Gamble said they had evidence EJ handed him off to someone she trusted is it now being said a trusted person connected her with a third party? I hope this isn't leading us down a dead end road!

It means the same thing. Just put them together, Yellow.

Video for that news story should be up soon.

It means the same thing. Just put them together, Yellow.

Video for that news story should be up soon.

Ahhh, thanks. Sometimes ya just think tooooo hard, ya know? I was thinking they were saying someone close to her was holding Gabe for the time being and then turned around and said she handed him off to strangers. But, yes, I see how it's the same.

Okay so who is the trusted third party? HG? TPS? Someone completely not in the scope of this so far?

Come on EJ...just spill it. :praying:

Gamble says that after looking at a handwritten journal kept by the baby's mother they know that she went to Raymond Rimkus park on the morning of December 27th. Around 10 a.m.

We have a date and a specific time!!! Saweeeeet! We're getting closer!

Should we looking for a BIG BREAKING NEWS STORY soon! I'm sitting here scratching my head and winding my watch!!!!!!

Whoever has him better cough him up....you're going to be in soooooooooooo much trouble. On second thought, we'll go ahead and find him with you so you can be prosecuted to the fullest!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
missylaforme
Back