Hank C. Jr. (Misty's Brother)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
*Snipped*

That doesn't mean he doesn't use drugs. Simply means he hasn't been caught. Crystal doesn't have drug charges on her record either, yet she admitted to using them. Not having charges on a person's record doesn't mean a thing.

Do you really believe Tommy does not use drugs? :rolleyes:

Is the same logic applied to everyone equally? :rolleyes:

Stillettos, so sorry this happened to your mom. It is so sad what happens to our elderly. I am now 63, and have beginning glaucoma. I feel so bad for our elderly. And when blindness is added to the equation, they are totally vulnerable to everything, all the time. My mother was so frightened until I put her in the nursing home.

Thanks Nonni. She is okay now...moved her here and she has a nice new home that is light and open...she can see there. She knows now to call 911 if a stranger is asking to come inside.

Do any of you think that Misty's brother had anything to do with the childs disappearance?
Do you think Misty was involved in it to, maybe in a cover up to protect her brother?

I have felt all along that there is something strange about this case and that Misty knows more than what she has been telling the LE.

- Based upon his gun theft, he has no concerns about taking what is not his.
- Based upon his apperance and weight loss, he is likely either an addict or at the very least, takes drugs at times.
- Based upon reports that he is not currently working and has three children, it is possible that he is in need of money.

If you put these three together, one could come to the conclusion that he might have done something he should not have for money or drugs. He may have done whatever he did when he was under the influence of drugs.
The big question is what did he do. Did he facilitate someone else's crime (e.g. left the back door unlocked, act as a diversion, give Misty a drug)? Did he take Haleigh himself? Did he do something he shouldn't have with Misty which led to an accident or to a crime? Did he take Misty somewhere else so she wasn't home and thus unknowingly enabled someone else to take Haleigh?
All these are all possible scenarios.

Well, we have been told time and time again that RC doesn't do drugs because it's been a few years since his last arrest.

I'm not sure who has ever said Ron never did drugs?

I heard Ron say during the Geraldo "interview" that he does not currently do drugs. He never said anything about past drug use.

I'm not sure why Ron is being brought into this anyway? Does everything have to be turned to Ron?

Whisperer pointed out that TOMMY did not have an arrest for drugs. My comment was that simply because TOMMY does not have an arrest for drugs does NOT mean he does not use them. I further stated that Crystal had no drugs arrests and she had admitted drug usage. Nowhere in my comment did I mention Ron. This is Tommy's thread, so I stayed on topic like we have repeatedly been asked to do lately (animal has gone into every thread asking us to stay on topic).

I'll ask you - do you think Tommy does not do drugs, simply because he has no drug arrests?

I heard Ron say during the Geraldo "interview" that he does not currently do drugs. He never said anything about past drug use.

I'm not sure why Ron is being brought into this anyway? Does everything have to be turned to Ron?

Whisperer pointed out that TOMMY did not have an arrest for drugs. My comment was that simply because TOMMY does not have an arrest for drugs does NOT mean he does not use them. I further stated that Crystal had no drugs arrests and she had admitted drug usage. Nowhere in my comment did I mention Ron. This is Tommy's thread, so I stayed on topic like we have repeatedly been asked to do lately (animal has gone into every thread asking us to stay on topic).

I'll ask you - do you think Tommy does not do drugs, simply because he has no drug arrests?

I'm sorry this is happening. I believe more likely than not that he does, considering what his Pa and Ma said concerning the theif of the gun. His weight loss. Out of work. His criminal domestic violence in the home.
We know factually most of the time drugs or alcohol are present with these cases.

I am quite certain that you know as well as I do that the argument that lack of recent arrests indicates recent non-use of drugs has been used several times about Ron. I brought it up because I was interested in finding out if it now applies across the board.

Why is it that you mentioning Crystal's lack of arrests is on topic and my mentioning Ron's lack of arrest is off topic?

I'm sorry this is happening. I believe more likely than not that he does, considering what his Pa and Ma said concerning the theif of the gun. His weight loss. Out of work. His criminal domestic violence in the home.
We know factually most of the time drugs or alcohol are present with these cases.

Check the height and weight statistics on the police report. Hank is by no means skinny.

That's interesting. Mr. Martin didn't notify the police, they went to him!

Yup!

On August 25, 2009, I made contact with Marvin (M.P.) Martin, at his residence located at xxxx . I advised Mr. Martin I had received information that he was possibly the victim of a theft form his residence.

I agree, very interesting. I'm guessing Timmy and/or Chelsea must have told the police about the gun incident. I bet no one else knew about it.

Too bad they didn't remove his SS number. I am guessing that weight was the estimate they had when he was "at large". I am curious what it is now.

Also very interesting dates from the police report:

LE went on Sept.11 " to make contact with Lisa Croslin. I was advised that she was not at home. I left my business card, with my cellular telephone number and requested that she contact me when she returned home.

On September 14,2009, I went to *advertiser censored* Tyler Street, in an attempt to make contact with Lisa Croslin. I was advised
that Lisa had left town on Saturday, September 12,2009, and was not returning. I was advised she and Hank Sr.
had moved to Tennessee."

So Lisa Croslin left town for Tennessee one day after the detective tried to visit her.

Yup!

On August 25, 2009, I made contact with Marvin (M.P.) Martin, at his residence located at 204 Sunglow Ave. I advised Mr. Martin I had received information that he was possibly the victim of a theft form his residence.
I was thinking he (Mr Martin) called them and the deputy started the report from the time he made contact, didnt see it as someone meddling..who knows

Also very interesting dates from the police report:

LE went on Sept.11 " to make contact with Lisa Croslin. I was advised that she was not at home. I left my business card, with my cellular telephone number and requested that she contact me when she returned home.

On September 14,2009, I went to *advertiser censored* Tyler Street, in an attempt to make contact with Lisa Croslin. I was advised
that Lisa had left town on Saturday, September 12,2009, and was not returning. I was advised she and Hank Sr.
had moved to Tennessee."

So Lisa Croslin left town for Tennessee one day after the detective tried to visit her.

Very interesting. Who's left now?

I am quite certain that you know as well as I do that the argument that lack of recent arrests indicates recent non-use of drugs has been used several times about Ron. I brought it up because I was interested in finding out if it now applies across the board.

Why is it that you mentioning Crystal's lack of arrests is on topic and my mentioning Ron's lack of arrest is off topic?

Is there anyone in this case besides Crystal that has admitted to drug usage that has no arrest record? I can't think of anyone else that I could have used as an example to show that just because a person has no drug arrest that it means a person doesn't use drugs (or hasn't used them in the past). THAT is why it was on topic. She was an example.

Would you like to answer my question now about TOMMY since this is his thread? Do you think he uses he drugs, or does his clean record regarding drug arrests signify to you that he is not a drug user?

You know....this question bugs me..so I'll try to explain it....

Tommy was Ron's neighbor.....Tommy is Ron's wife's brother....Tommy's children played with Ron's children....Ron has had these people around his young children.....whether you acknowledge it or not--this will--IMHO--come back to someone Ron had a relationship with....be it Hank or someone else.....ALL JMO

JMO

Very interesting. Who's left now?

Tommy and Lindsy. (Plus their children) - I'm thinking these charges may preclude them from moving to MA like they were hoping. At least until the charges are cleared up.

~Timmy and Chelsea are in Cape Cod, MA -as of 7/09.

~Hank & Lisa are in TN - as of 9/12/09.

Too bad they didn't remove his SS number. I am guessing that weight was the estimate they had when he was "at large". I am curious what it is now.

That does stink, but I don't think anyone will want to steal his identity. JMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme