Hank Croslin Jr Talks

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Why didn't he tell this sooner? Why hasn't Misty said she went somewhere sooner? Why hasn't anyone come forward to say where Misty was? Why hasn't Ron said anything about directing Tommy to go to the MH? Where WAS Misty?

After the fight it is not as if Misty would protect Tommy or vice versa.

Why wouldn't Ron tell what he knew? I don't believe Tommy never asked his sister where she was. I don't believe Ron doesn't know Misty wasn't home (if that happened).

We already knew about the phone calls between Ron and Tommy.......now we just know what they may have been about. Between Ron telling Tim Miller that he knew she had not slept in that bed, and these phone calls, seems to me that Ron knew she was not at home all the time.........

One way or the other, this info has broken the case open. Points to consider:

1. Since we know Hanks arrested, he's been questioned meticulously
2. Bail bond ridiculously high, he or wife aren't showing stressor signs calling foul, nor his family
3. Family high tailed it
4. Hank has now placed himself at the scene, critical point in time
5. LE has now cleared both bio parents, most likely statisically to abduct or murder
6. LE hauled Misty in on Saturday and questioned her after apparently Hank made these new allegations, and she has been released = Free
7. Another red flag indicator Hank is revealing correct information about that fateful night, he has now placed himself there.
8. We have LE draining and searching a pond after questioning him, but no Haleigh.

Why did LE go to that pond, someone tipped their hand to this location. Rumor has it LE received a tip from an out of state incarcerated individual hmmmm We know cousin Joe is either assumed in jail or living with Mother, we get 2 conflicting reports on this issue.

We are close now, Hank may admit to everything but the ultimate, Haleigh. Explains his statement, "I'm where I oughta be".

People seem to be overlooking something here. Tommy places himself at the scene!

ETA: Kool didn't miss it! LOL

And RC knowing she was gone that evening....never told one media source during interview that he knew. Just continued to describe and list distances of which bed the children were in and who was/and was not in the home. Then he also took a little slow ride to the kwik stop for ciggies, beer and peanuts. Not the behavior of a Father concerned about his children. JMO and all that.

We already knew about the phone calls between Ron and Tommy.......now we just know what they may have been about. Between Ron telling Tim Miller that he knew she had not slept in that bed, and these phone calls, seems to me that Ron knew she was not at home all the time.........

I don't believe that, he would have freaked and came home or had TN or GGS race over there imo

And lied about it to the media........................and still she sleeps in his bed? Hmmm..strange IMO.

Yeah, especially if she'd been doing drugs or drinking - assuming his statement is true, unless he physically went inside or looked in the windows, we still don't know if anyone was actually there.

I wonder if Tommy called Ron back after he went to check on Misty? If so, what did he tell Ron? What happened next?

I wonder if it is all BS and now he is mad at Misty and Ron and trying to point everything in their direction, and if CYA as he has been placed at the home that night.

I definitely don't believe everything that is claimed, and I do think that there is more to it. But this bit of info will get people talking for sure, hopefully leading to a big break.

I wonder if Misty now tells that she wasn't home, could she still face charges?

Ron's credibility is not in question at this point, and hasn't for sometime now. But definately now. We don't know all Ron has told LE, he's been very tight lipped during public interviews.

If Misty were at home asleep as she has claimed all along, turning her cell off. She had no phone and no vehicle. We now have Hank with phone, information Misty is at the mh alone with two children and not responding, Hank has been passed the rod of information. Knows Ron is at work and probably told he will work overtime that night as he calls Hank inquiring about Misty.

Seems to me ole Hank has all the balls in his court. Everyone to this point was where they were and claimed to be. We also have Hank as a known thief, so entering into anothers home unbeknowest to the homeowner wouldn't be a biggie.

Ron may have even told him if he got no response, enter in to check no matter what.

Just putting this out there but, didn't Misty get a restraining order against Hank? Could this be some sort of retaliation?

Why didn't he tell this sooner? Why hasn't Misty said she went somewhere sooner? Why hasn't anyone come forward to say where Misty was? Why hasn't Ron said anything about directing Tommy to go to the MH? Where WAS Misty?

After the fight it is not as if Misty would protect Tommy or vice versa.

Why wouldn't Ron tell what he knew? I don't believe Tommy never asked his sister where she was. I don't believe during the fight Ron didn't hear that Misty wasn't home.

Ya know i think people are overlooking what is most important here. Law Enforcement has not released one iota of information since this case began. Have they stated that what they are telling the public now is information that they have just received? I think LE knows a lot more than they ever said. I don't believe for a second that RC never told LE that he told Hank jr to go see where Misty was. He did in my opinion.

I think the problem is that Law Enforcement has no evidence to support an arrest for Haleigh's murder at this time. This information that we are getting now is what they WANT us to know..

Not sure if this has been posted yet.
http://www.thesky973.com/pages/5264616.php

TJ Hart

Putnam County authorities told 97.3 The SKY Monday that Hank "Tommy" Croslin Jr told PCSO detectives that when he checked on the house where missing Haleigh Cummings of Satsuma was last seen the night she vanished at her father's request, no one appeared to be home.

As WSKY was trying to get additional information on the weekend search at a pond for evidence of Haleigh Cummings, Captain Dominic Piscetello with the Putnam County Sheriff's Office told us that while being questioned last week Hank Croslin Jr gave up the this new information.

New info? If they had Ron's phone records back in Feb. seems to me there would be calls to Tommy while Ron was at work, so why didn't they investigate Tommy back them. Why didn't they ask Tommy why he and Ron had talked? Why didn't Tommy call back at say no one answered the door and it looked like no one was home.

So this "new info" puts Tommy at the mobile home later that night. Maybe he really did unlock the side door earlier than night. hmmmm

Ya know i think people are overlooking what is most important here. Law Enforcement has not released one iota of information since this case began. Have they stated that what they are telling the public now is information that they have just received? I think LE knows a lot more than they ever said. I don't believe for a second that RC never told LE that he told Hank jr to go see where Misty was. He did in my opinion.

I think the problem is that Law Enforcement has no evidence to support an arrest for Haleigh's murder at this time. This information that we are getting now is what they WANT us to know..

Yep, yep ... draining the pond, releasing this bit of information ... they're trying to sweat someone out, I think.

IMO, phone records could validate this info. Which I'm sure LE has already looked at.

And RC knowing she was gone that evening....never told one media source during interview that he knew. Just continued to describe and list distances of which bed the children were in and who was/and was not in the home. Then he also took a little slow ride to the kwik stop for ciggies, beer and peanuts. Not the behavior of a Father concerned about his children. JMO and all that.

I think people are missing the fact that it doesn’t matter what Ron tells
the media… NG… etc.
It matters what he tells LE and the truth is that NO one knows what he has
told LE and it is possible that LE has told him not to give out certain details!
Just because we haven’t heard what Ron tells LE does not mean he isn’t telling them
anything! IMO

Ron's credibility is not in question at this point, and hasn't for sometime now. But definately now. We don't know all Ron has told LE, he's been very tight lipped during public interviews.

If Misty were at home asleep as she has claimed all along, turning her cell off. She had no phone and no vehicle. We now have Hank with phone, information Misty is at the mh alone with two children and not responding, Hank has been passed the rod of information. Knows Ron is at work and probably told he will work overtime that night as he calls Hank inquiring about Misty.

Seems to me ole Hank has all the balls in his court. Everyone to this point was where they were and claimed to be. We also have Hank as a known thief, so entering into anothers home unbeknowest to the homeowner wouldn't be a biggie.

Ron may have even told him if he got no response, enter in to check no matter what.

Kool....I don't believe that Misty turned her phone off because she was sleeping. If the phone was off and RC was trying to get a hold of her that is why he sent Tommy over there. Personally I don't know what he was thinking sending Hankjr over there. Why didn't he call TN or GGS to go over there? Perhaps because the Croslins were closer? Perhaps because Misty already asked RC if she could babysit elsewhere that evening and RC already suspected why she turned her phone off? Nope...I think RC called the Croslins because he already suspected where Misty was....if she was gone from the house to begin with.

I just don't understand anymore than I did yesterday!

And lied about it to the media........................and still she sleeps in his bed? Hmmm..strange IMO.

I know they are married but has it ever been proven that they sleep
in the same bed?
Not all married people sleep in the same bed and IMO I'm sure that
$@# is the last thing on Ron's mind!

I think the public would have had a better grasp on what Hankjr said if we would have known he said it in February. I am glad I don't live in Florida because I wouldn't be a very happy citizen right now.

Edited to add.....sorry if that sounds rude and is not allowed to be said. I will not post for a few minutes until this is all officially sunk in.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ND84
Back