Hannah Graham: Body Recovered, 18 Oct, 2014 **Awaiting Forensic Confirmation** #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
HLN just released a statement on air that was from Hannah's parents. Also said ME said remains are hers. I have no link yet. But saw it and read it off the TV. RIP Hannah.

I have 3 daughters and can not imagine..... My heart is so heavy for her family and friends. May justice be served for you sweet girl.

Mike Murillo ‏@MikeMurilloWTOP 2 minutes ago
"The focus of the investigation now is to determine what charges will be brought," Albemarle County Commonwealth’s Atty.#WTOP #HannahGraham

It's a beautiful day in Charlottesville, but my tears are falling like rain.

I agree that the intv seemed highly suspect due to the confidential nature of the investigation. It doesn't seem likely that an experienced LEO would just start giving intvs about a very serious ongoing investigation w/o approval from higher ups. That said, I doubt it was falsified info; just strategic in what was released (and subsequently redacted), and by whom (African American male LEO, invoking God.)

It may have been set up not only to reach JLM (is he even watching news?), but rather to help quell racial tensions that developed early on over this case, and to reach people in the African American community who may have add'l info, incl. JLM's extended circle of coworkers, friends, and family.

From what I've read, Longo has been criticized for his efforts to get AA men to voluntarily submit to DNA testing in the past:
http://www.cavalierdaily.com/article/2004/03/police-ask-residents-for-dna-samples-to-aid-serial/

Good points!

RIP, Hannah! Soar with the angels and help us Save The Next Girl!

OMG! I don't know why as I felt the remains must be Hannah, but I am bawling right now! RIP Hannah! Your vibrant smile and sparkling eyes will always be remembered.

My thoughts and prayers go out to the Graham family and all who loved Hannah. Hannah's short life was not in vain, because of her sad disappearance and death, she brought to light the terrible deeds of a monster who raped and murdered young women in VA. Fly with the angels beautiful young lady!

:(

No cause of death released.

Albermarle County Police: We remain committed to this investigation and will work to ensure that justice is served.

I am hoping that they've found the hyoid bone, since it may be the only hope of determining COD, based on the condition of the remains-and based on JLM's probable preferred method of killing women.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marni