Hannah Graham: The Search - #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The first article says that they're still looking for a cell phone case, does that mean they found the cell phone?

Morgan was 10 miles away. Not sure if that 8 miles radius is going to be accurate this time....

It appears from watching the video that two latex gloves were left in the area around his campsite, but no one made mention of it, and not sure if they were his. Maybe other WS'ers can weigh in if they think there is something to this.

If they suspected that the gloves were his they would have taken them as evidence.JMO

Please forgive me if this has already been asked - I can't remember if I've read it. Has the reservoir been searched? What about any quarries in the area?

Would kind of depend on Hannah's state - if he was offering her a ride, would he have made a pretense of driving towards where she thought she was going?

If he went direct, looking for a remote location I'd guess 5th south to Old Lynchburg rd; my 2nd choice would've been JPA towards Fontaine / Reservoir. I'd assume he'd avoid 64 because of State police (and cameras) and going too far west and north, there's a lot of congestion and police. Finally, he could've picked up 20 towards Monticello, but I think there may be more "eyes" in that direction.

The other thing is that I think he grew up south of the city - kind of think he'd tend to go in the direction he felt safest.

Thanks for the info squiddy! Perhaps he gets some kind of sadistic kick by driving victims by their destination and seeing the look on their face when he drives past it. I don't think it's been linked to JM but there was one victim that came forward and said a cab driver passed her home and she escaped soon after. (wish I could find that link)

Hannah's last text haunts me.....lost at 14th (?) and Wertland. Was JM pretending to be lost and Hannah popped off that text and that's when her phone was disabled. History has shown that JM flies into a rage when victim attempts to use their phone. Do you know if there are any traffic cams on the route from Tempo to Hannahs apt.?

His plan was that of rape and murder,
He did not do that in the town. I don't see that as possible as he knows that did not work out for him in the past.

He has gone somewhere out of town to do his evil deed.

Someone on here said he played Brightwood, I wonder if there are any clues in that

I know this might sound foolish, but since Hannah is a softball player, might JLM left her near a softball field out of meanness or some sort of remorse? Like making a statement, "I lost my football career and now you lost your softball career." Just trying to think outside the box, I guess.

I agree. These past few weeks I keep wondering why so few businesses with cameras.

Read a mention a bit back about some Cville businesses not wanting them. Not sure why any business owner wouldn't consider it. You always have proof of anything that happens.

One reason I am thinking that businesses may not wish to have surveillance cameras is if they are involved in "activities" that they do not want to have evidence found...

(I.e.... Underage drinking allowed, etc...Tempo?....)

However.... I cannot think of any other reason for other businesses not to want surveillance cameras.... At the moment....

All... JMO...

Does anyone know if LE took his computer from his apt?

I have not seen this mentioned one way or the other. In the TV reporting films, they showed uniformed deputies carrying a large brown paper bag, neatly folded down at the top, out of his apartment. That particular bag did not look big enough or strong enough to hold a desktop computer, but it could have contained a laptop.

We do know JM used a computer because of his FB, MySpace, etc. account activity.

I am still very curious as to why he needed all those latex gloves in Texas....at a camp site on the beach. What could he have possibly needed them for ? Any Ideas ?

I missed this about latex gloves being found with him in Texas. Do you have a link to that report? I'd like to red it.

Were they purple? Because I linked earlier to a report by one of the citizen searchers that discussed a pair of purple latex gloves found during his search.

I dunno. JM had his hands all over women, including HG, the night she went missing. He was all over the bars and all over the cameras. People saw him and recognized him. If he was planning this out (esp. as vengeance for some larger injustice, like slavery) I can't imagine he'd be so cavalier about it.

I just don't see anything to suggest this guy is at all bright. Angry? Quite possibly. Volatile? Heck yeah. But not bright. I doubt this guy could scheme his way out of a paper bag.

I respectfully disagree. He has now been connected to the murder of multiple women in addition to HG, none of which led LE to him for a long period of time. Someone who pulls that off cannot assert the dumb defense, IMHO.

It appears from watching the video that two latex gloves were left in the area around his campsite, but no one made mention of it, and not sure if they were his. Maybe other WS'ers can weigh in if they think there is something to this.

In watching this video, I noticed a blue latex glove in the sand near the start of the video, in addition to the clear white pair of latex gloves in the sand at the end of the video. Since the video was taken after LE left the area, I doubt these gloves were JM's. They may have been used by LE when gathering evidence. If so, it's not very thoughtful of them to have left them behind. Either way, the gloves were not purple, like the latex gloves found by one of the citizen searchers in C'ville on the day of the massive hunt for HG.

I have not seen this mentioned one way or the other. In the TV reporting films, they showed uniformed deputies carrying a large brown paper bag, neatly folded down at the top, out of his apartment. That particular bag did not look big enough or strong enough to hold a desktop computer, but it could have contained a laptop.

We do know JM used a computer because of his FB, MySpace, etc. account activity.

You can run those media accounts from your smart phone.

If it's the same reporting film I saw, then that deputy was actually carrying several medium sized brown paper bags, all neatly folded over at the top. The bags were all the same size and didn't appear strong enough or large enough to safely carry the average size laptop. Then again, it would seem as though those weren't the only evidence parcels used for the search. IMO

I dunno. JM had his hands all over women, including HG, the night she went missing. He was all over the bars and all over the cameras. People saw him and recognized him. If he was planning this out (esp. as vengeance for some larger injustice, like slavery) I can't imagine he'd be so cavalier about it.

I just don't see anything to suggest this guy is at all bright. Angry? Quite possibly. Volatile? Heck yeah. But not bright. I doubt this guy could scheme his way out of a paper bag.

I REALLY agree with you.

IMO, JM is a classic impulsive, lower-functioning, challenged person. He has enough intellect to know right from wrong, but lacks the control to make "decisions" before acting. Think of the immature person who strikes out physically without considering the consequences. Imagine the guy who wants something and "doesn't mean" to hurt someone, but does. Then, he rationalizes it was the other person's fault because they screamed or didn't listen to him. JM knows he can "get in trouble," so he hides his misdeeds. AND, he has experience hiding his wrong behavior at this point. And, he may actually feel remorse after he strikes out. However, that remorse is likely to be self-protective rather than empathetic.

He's loyal to his friends. He can act cute and charming, but doesn't really fit in with most people as a regular, true friend. He lacks the capacity to engage meaningfully for an extended period of time. If you're familiar with Maslow's hierarchy of human needs , JM is functioning on the "I want" needs and hasn't fully graduated to the "I belong" level. Although his family is a place from which he received a sense of belonging, he seems to lack peer, social acceptance. I really see JM as an individual who might be pitied if he weren't dangerous. Sigh..

All JMO...

FYI Link to Maslow stuff...
http://www.thesportinmind.com/articles/hierarchy-of-needs/

I know this might sound foolish, but since Hannah is a softball player, might JLM left her near a softball field out of meanness or some sort of remorse? Like making a statement, "I lost my football career and now you lost your softball career." Just trying to think outside the box, I guess.

I don't think so. I don't think the conversation got there. It's not like she was wearing her softball uniform.

One reason I am thinking that businesses may not wish to have surveillance cameras is if they are involved in "activities" that they do not want to have evidence found...

(I.e.... Underage drinking allowed, etc...Tempo?....)

However.... I cannot think of any other reason for other businesses not to want surveillance cameras.... At the moment....

All... JMO...

There are some places that won't get them because they cater to clientale that do not want them. Not necessarily for nefarious reasons either. There are some get togethers that one does not want filmed for a number of reasons. I don't like cameras personally, even though I can see the usefulness of them. I feel that they are a step too far in the invasion of privacy. But I think that point as long been past, and they will be just about everywhere in the near future. The days of "Enemy of the Stae" have arrived.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forensicsdropout