Hannah Graham: The Search - #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
As a mother I can't imagine what her parents are going through. It would be so very hard for me to not go to the jail & DEMAND that he tell me where she is and use ANY means to make him tell me.

I'd be prepared to water board him myself..

We've had our thinking caps on for several weeks now.

People have been out searching for Hannah for weeks now.

Unless LE is just keeping it to themselves, NOTHING has been found.

All the women who are missing from the 29 corridor, NOTHING has been found. It's inconceivable.

WHAT ARE WE MISSING? Who is this guy, who is supposedly "slow," but no, he's a sociopathic predator, a reactive creature of instinct, and all the brain power and foot power all these people can put together can't figure out where he hides things? What/who is he and where are all these women? Where are all their clothes, their purses, their shoes and cell phones and sweaters and jewelry?

'Scuse me, but MH was his ONLY mistake? And not even she was found for over three months?

This is just danged crazy. As crazy as anything I have EVER seen.

As much as I have thought about this and as much as I think he is responsible for many if not all of those murders, I never thought about him having a dumping ground some place for all of them. Interesting. I don't think he is as "slow" as many believe. At least not when it comes to covering up murders.

I would like to add that if he worked as a nursing assistant, he would have been trained in physically lifting a patient without the use of a lift because lifts are not always available or the safest form of transport from bed to chair or chair to bed etc. for some patients, especially dementia and alzheimers patients who are often terrified by lifts. I worked in a rehabilitation center and there were a lot of patients there who could not safely use lifts and we had to actually lift them ourselves. We had a male CNA who could easily lift patients who weighed close to 200 lbs. and transport them safely with no help at all.
I think many of you are underestimating the strength of a person who has played organized sports, especially wrestling and football.
Squats, deadlifts, farmers walks(an exercise where you literally walk and carry hundreds of lbs) are all common exercises.

For comparison, I am 6'1 and 195lbs. I lift weights daily, and 130lbs would be nothing to throw over my shoulder and walk for a while.

As much as I have thought about this and as much as I think he is responsible for many if not all of those murders, I never thought about him having a dumping ground some place for all of them. Interesting. I don't think he is as "slow" as many believe. At least not when it comes to covering up murders.

Remember - He was found in Texas on a burial site used by a SK! One road in. That HAS to be related, somehow. It certainly can't be coincidence.

Remember - He was found in Texas on a burial site used by a SK! One road in. That HAS to be related, somehow. It certainly can't be coincidence.
I forgot, where was Cassandra Morton found? One thing we do know, in some way, is that he doesn't dump them all in one place because if so and there are more wouldn't there be more on the farm MH was found? At least one would think so.

I forgot, where was Cassandra Morton found? One thing we do know, in some way, is that he doesn't dump them all in one place because if so and there are more wouldn't there be more on the farm MH was found? At least one would think so.

Cassandra was found on Candler's Mountain Lynchburg, on University property.

Did they search for other bodies when they found MH?

Perhaps he doesn't have one site, but he's good. He's "winning." :(

Cassandra was found on Candler's Mountain Lynchburg, on University property.

Did they search for other bodies when they found MH?

Perhaps he doesn't have one site, but he's good. He's "winning." :(

I don't think they searched for other bodies but I'm sure they've searched there again since HG has been missing. Does anyone know right off hand how far it is from where MH was last seen and the farm she was later found on? And if so, do you know if it's a straight shot from point A to point B or is there a lot of turning etc.? I'm just asking because I wonder if he just finds a dumping place when the time comes on the exact night or does he think about it for a while and hide the body until he can safely dump them? I wonder if that taxi is still available for searching for DNA of MH and others and such?

That's an interesting theory. Could explain some of the questions about how the investigation progressed once they identified JLM if the watch was visible from the car window or something.

Isn't it sweet. Look how friendly he is.

Just think. Hadn't he killed MH by then and raped at least three females?

How I wish they could give truth serum or do something to him so he will beg to tell.

Think of how incredibly evil he is. Unreal.

Think about this....theres no telling what had gone on in that taxi at that point either...
I wonder what made them want to take a pic with him. I find it bizarre, but okay...then again this whole thing is bizarre anyway.

Waterboard is way too gentle.

Lorena Bobbitt. No anesthesia. Catheter for rest of life. Solitary confinement.

Now you are talking!

Do these freaks never tell?

Some say some things. What would appeal to him? He is so evil it blows me away.

The saint. Just wow. So stupid -- Not! He fooled tons of people with his sweetheart persona.

I don't think they searched for other bodies but I'm sure they've searched there again since HG has been missing. Does anyone know right off hand how far it is from where MH was last seen and the farm she was later found on? And if so, do you know if it's a straight shot from point A to point B or is there a lot of turning etc.? I'm just asking because I wonder if he just finds a dumping place when the time comes on the exact night or does he think about it for a while and hide the body until he can safely dump them? I wonder if that taxi is still available for searching for DNA of MH and others and such?

I read here on WS the other day that it was 10 miles from where MH was last seen to the location where she was found. It isn't completely a straight shot, but two or possibly three turns would put a vehicle from JPJ or Copeley Road onto the hwy 29 bypass on the NW side of C'ville, and then it IS a straight shot from there.

I didn't necessarily mean to infer that he has one place where he hides everything and everyone, but he must have a "technique" or some kind of method to his madness, and no one so far has figured it out. I think it has to be possible to figure it out. Rocket science, it ain't.

What if he knew RAT and copied him? What if he has his own camper trailer? There has to be a trick here. There just has to be. Something is different.

Even more bizarre, what if he copied Dean Corll? Dean had a captivity box in the back of his van, all ready for his next victim. Corll was the one who buried young boys on the beach in Texas where JM was arrested.

I read here on WS the other day that it was 10 miles from where MH was last seen to the location where she was found. It isn't completely a straight shot, but two or possibly three turns would put a vehicle from JPJ or Copeley Road onto the hwy 29 bypass on the NW side of C'ville, and then it IS a straight shot from there.

I didn't necessarily mean to infer that he has one place where he hides everything and everyone, but he must have a "technique" or some kind of method to his madness, and no one so far has figured it out. I think it has to be possible to figure it out. Rocket science, it ain't.

What if he knew RAT and copied him? What if he has his own camper trailer? There has to be a trick here. There just has to be. Something is different.

I get what you're saying and with his living arrangements it makes it impossible for him to bring a victim there so you're right there has to be a method to him madness or at least some place he frequents. I don't think he was riding around for too long in that small car with tons of legal problems with a body. When he had that taxi van I bet it was easy to carry a body around. I wonder if he took on that profession just to get close to girls if you know what I mean? I mean I've hailed a cab before and never once did I question the drivers motives...
edited to add that the only time I have hailed a cab was when I was intoxicated so it's a win/win for JM.

During my research, I stumbled on stories of at least two recent finds of bodies in Manassass, VA and two at the I-95 ramps to Stafford County. The two in Stafford have been ID'd but I sure hope that efforts are made in every Unidentified body found to be matched against nationwide as well as local and statewide databases.

Just K, there are over 180,000 unsolved missing/murdered persons cold cases in the US. Many of the victims located on off ramps and interstate rest stops have been traced to long haul trucker serial killers. It took the FBI decades to finally connect the dots and begin an initiative to bring many of these interstate predators to justice.
http://www.fbi.gov/news/stories/2009/april/highwayserial_040609 -->(See US-interactive Victim Map)<note the number of victims & POIs are from 2009>
The FBI Trucker Serial Killer Iniative began in 2009 and already has 500 victims & 200 POIs & Suspected Serial Killers identified from the 1980s..

The FBI estimates 35 to 50 serial killers active in the US at any given time. This very conservative FBI estimate was made before the definition of serial killer was lowered from three victims to two in 2005 or the 2009 Trucker Serial Killer Initiative was activated...

Even with new crime fighting technology, the Silent epidemic of missing/murdered person's cases continues to escalate.. JMO

Even more bizarre, what if he copied Dean Corll? Dean had a captivity box in the back of his van, all ready for his next victim. Corll was the one who buried young boys on the beach in Texas where JM was arrested.

That's where I was trying to get with my post the other day about his competitiveness and his winning status in high school and his ending up where he did in Texas. Not that it was Corll necessarily, but that he might be competing for the championship in this "game." What would he have to do to be "the best," the "champion?" I know nothing about SKs, so without lots of research I can't answer my own questions, but someone here likely can. Keep brainstorming and talking. That might get us/LE where they need to be.

I think we need to up the game because I think he did. I think he's one-upping "the best."

Isn't it sweet. Look how friendly he is.

Just think. Hadn't he killed MH by then and raped at least three females?

How I wish they could give truth serum or do something to him so he will beg to tell.

Think of how incredibly evil he is. Unreal.

That clearly appears to be a type of van he was driving in that April 2010 photo. If you enlarge the smaller photo you can see the door behind the driver's door is a van door. IMO

If Morgan got into his cab, where would she have told him she wanted to go? Surely he didn't make her believe he was going to take her all the way back to Blacksburg at that time of night? Wonder if that group of kids had hotel reservations for staying in C'ville? What I'm getting at is, how long would it have been that Morgan was in the cab before she realized that she was in big trouble? And then, how does JM maintain control of that situation?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dmccastor