Hannah Graham: The Search - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope these two storms break soon ~ the one they're expecting to pick up Wednesday in the Charlottesville areas as well as the one right here.
I feel like I'm bubbling over with ideas and things I want to share but certainly won't because I would never want to be a stumbling block to finding Hannah. And that's why, without any explanation from anyone, the last thread was pulled.
Think I'll just be zipping it 'til I hear more from mods or admin.

If a SAR team finds something of interest during their searches, how long does it take to secure a warrant to take possession of the item/s?

I'd like to assume it's a quick turn around as seemed to be the case with the Nelson Co. warrants, but I'm wondering if they would encounter difficulties if led to property where the landowner was absent.

Well, I just checked in after working all afternoon on my real job. Sounds like my reports have been considered a hoax. If that is the case I will withdraw from the thread. It would be foolish to continue the conversation on my end. If I said things that weren't supposed to be said about what I have seen, perhaps that is a problem as well. I am not trying to hurt any search effort for sure.

There have been a lot of people posting about observations of the search around them throughout the search. I don't think you did anything wrong. You were careful not to mention an exact location. I believe if you were put "in time out" for an inappropriate post, you would be notified. Maybe the post with maps and more specific locations (without being confirmed) are being "cleaned up". If you are unsure about what to post, send your post to the mods and ask if you can post first. Thanks for your posts!

If a SAR team finds something of interest during their searches, how long does it take to secure a warrant to take possession of the item/s?

I'd like to assume it's a quick turn around as seemed to be the case with the Nelson Co. warrants, but I'm wondering if they would encounter difficulties if led to property where the landowner was absent.
On the same note, how long will it take to be made public that something was found (evidence, a body) ?

IMO the 1800 graveyards need to be carefully searched for recent burials (past 50 years) they have come up in relation to two webseuth cases. Furthermore finding remains in a field near one of these graveyards may be a result of animals digging remains up. I am sure families of these missing victims would like all the pieces of their loved ones not just part of them.

On the same note, how long will it take to be made public that something was found (evidence, a body) ?

It will be made public about five minutes after Parker Slaybaugh posts about it. ;-)

I would think the mods would let you know if you were the problem!! I believe you and it looks like many more of us do too! Please stay!!

Well, I just checked in after working all afternoon on my real job. Sounds like my reports have been considered a hoax. If that is the case I will withdraw from the thread. It would be foolish to continue the conversation on my end. If I said things that weren't supposed to be said about what I have seen, perhaps that is a problem as well. I am not trying to hurt any search effort for sure.

If it's a body, usually right away, and there are helicopters from the media overhead, etc. It is usually obvious. But if it's just evidence, we probably won't hear much, if at all. MOO, and from what I've seen in past cases.

Per Coy Barefoot: TV TONIGHT: about 545p I'll join CNN's Situation Room with Wolf Blitzer. Breaking news tonight, latest on the search for Hannah Graham and the arrest of suspect Jesse Matthew. (Hard to tell if the breaking news is specific to Hannah or not...)

Can you guys update what is said in appropriate threads? I can't watch. It's in 20 minutes.

I think any BREAKING NEWS should be announced as soon as it becomes news!! IMO!!

Haha. Coy Barefoot posted on his FB that he has breaking news to be shared at 545pm (in about 20 min) on CNN.

I think any BREAKING NEWS should be announced as soon as it becomes news!! IMO!!
I agree. I wonder if this means it's not really very breaking, and he s just trying to get viewers...

From my understanding of search dogs. They can smell a scent for up to so many days or months. Only certain type wind effect there noses. s Some can search in any weather they are so well trained.

I think it would help. me personally I didn't buy the land owner excuse . " I got so much land I cant properly watch it or view it all." To me that is cop out. I remember a friend of mines was trying to get fence law on land owner and the city of richmond in effect and they pretty much ruined him and gave him so much hell and high water to deal with about with costs and etc etc.. . At the time I didn't understand his fight or reasoning seemed pretty silly to me. But as the years went by I really do think he was correct in his ways, Land owner need to high gate and barb ware 1 mile out their property on land along the line and city /state need high gate/bared wire as well the woods.

It create jobs and keep the public safe. Yes it costly at same time it highly effective measure to keep people off your property and animals and out the public.. It seems like cop-out these land owners are doing and city/state around the country and in Virginia.. How do have 30-40 acres of land and cant afford a 25 foot high prison like gate with barb wire along it.??

That would be insanely expensive. It would cost more than the land is worth. I don't think it's a cop-out. A fence like that around my property would cost more than a million dollars.
Most major property owners do have fencing, a barbed wire or tension line fence and even those are very expensive to construct and maintain.

ill say this if something major is afoot they've done an excellent job of not leaking anything! Maybe it's b/c lots of the national media was moved on and local media has more incentive to playball and also is prob more sensitive to victims families etc. I can't imagine if it was really important breaking news it would be something they'd tease for a later segment.

It seems CNN will be discussing the new plea made by Hannah's parents

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member