Hannah Graham: The Search - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just posted on Twitter...
Rachel Ryan ‏@RachelCBS19 51s51 seconds ago
Old Lynchburg Rd shut down btwn Red Hill & Plank. Police say Walnut Creek Park is closed. That's where search for #HannahGraham is sched tmw

There were a series of Tweets about 3 hours ago. Since it has been radio silent since then, I assume that either it was a hoax, or it should not have been leaked. Also curious about the road closure. Could be just for staging tomorrow's search.

Just posted on Twitter...
Rachel Ryan ‏@RachelCBS19 51s51 seconds ago
Old Lynchburg Rd shut down btwn Red Hill & Plank. Police say Walnut Creek Park is closed. That's where search for #HannahGraham is sched tmw

JMO, but that sounds like LE may have found something they think they can link to Hannah, if not her body, and if so, they are probably searching or digging there now. As hard as it is to say, I pray there may be no need to search there tomorrow.

Another reporter just tweeted the road closure with a pic. As well traveled as that road is , they would have announced a planned closure imo.

There were a series of Tweets about 3 hours ago. Since it has been radio silent since then, I assume that either it was a hoax, or it should not have been leaked. Also curious about the road closure. Could be just for staging tomorrow's search.

Gilamon, the rd closures are out in the direction I got the sense you were. Where the pings were coming from? I haven't heard anything other thing except for my husband saying something. I'm thinking it was info that shouldn't have been leaked.

Another reporter just tweeted the road closure with a pic. As well traveled as that road is , they would have announced a planned closure imo.
I agree. I also have noticed CNN put up breaking news banners, take them down, and then later break the story.

Did they close roads down when they were searching before?

I kind of think, "No."

If not Hannah, then someone.

I just burn when I think of him complaining about mattresses and showers and clothes.

Gilamon, the rd closures are out in the direction I got the sense you were. Where the pings were coming from? I haven't heard anything other thing except for my husband saying something. I'm thinking it was info that shouldn't have been leaked.

It is an area that has been of focus in the search, evidenced by the public search planned tomorrow. I agree that they likely would have announced in advance if the road was to be closed for staging as ksj3 pointed out. Thought there is not THAT much travel on the road unless you are going to Walnut Creek Park. Could be trying to keep out eager sleuths ahead of the organized plan.

Did they close roads down when they were searching before?

I kind of think, "No."

If not Hannah, then someone.

I just burn when I think of him complaining about mattresses and showers and clothes.
I think they found her. JMO, but it's looking that way.

I always think how self centered he was with his comfort level with mattress and clothes talk. Like, he wasn't even caring that he was captured and in jail. He just wanted the jail to have more amenities. SMH

I think they found her. JMO, but it's looking that way.

I always think how self centered he was with his comfort level with mattress and clothes talk. Like, he wasn't even caring that he was captured and in jail. He just wanted the jail to have more amenities. SMH

Typical narcissist IMO.

The scanner thread is quiet.

Have never been 'downstairs', so have no clue to the answer, but maybe someone who has been knows. Does local LE have any private channels that are not able to be picked up on the scanner thread, or do they ever scramble messages? Scrambled messages certainly would catch my attention.

And don't forget the lack of a shower. OT, reminds me of Casey Anthony and her arrogance in jail until the day they found Caylee and she couldn't control her physical body from reacting to it. I hope someone is watching him closely and how he reacts when Hannah is found.

I just got caught up on everything after a week away. D:

I just pray closure comes soon for Hannah's family and friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Littlebit62