Hannah Graham: The Search - #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
hmm and a low cap of only 200. could they have a more specific area pinned down and want it searched quickly (hence why they are opening it to the public? but don't want too many ppl or else it will be too crowded?) Just wondering...

I am heartened that community is coming together in the search, but saddened that a Sunday search is needed. Any word of anything from the search today? Plans for search next week as well?

I have not heard anything about today's search or plans for next week.

Just hearing now on CNN.
Searchers to dig at spot found by dogs. Unconfirmed source.

Per Coy Barefoot on CNN. Longo says we will keep this up until we find her.

hmm and a low cap of only 200. could they have a more specific area pinned down and want it searched quickly (hence why they are opening it to the public? but don't want too many ppl or else it will be too crowded?) Just wondering...

Possible for PR reasons. Even on this board there are people who are questioning the expense and time/resource expenditures of this search. Eggeman, in particular, would be sensitive to criticism and questioning about this, and by getting the public involved in the search, could get stronger supporters among the community and tax payers.Unfortunate that this is an issue, but yes, it is.

Why Oh no? I'm hopeful. It would be best thing possible right now that she is found. Then things can go on to the next steps. Resources, time, money spent on the search go back to normal. It's been a strain I'm sure on LE, because it's not like the everyday stuff stops because LE is doing this search.

Per Coy Barefoot on CNN. Longo says we will keep this up until we find her.

Or until higher ups say stop. Can't search at this level for years or even months, maybe not even weeks. I think if she is not found by end of two weeks, maybe even one, without some great new info, efforts and man/dog power will be reduced substantially.

Coy: Dogs have" indicated" no confirmation what they have found or exactly where they have found it. Sources close to the case are encouraged by the "indications" of some of the search dogs. Team from Quantico coming. Water Creek Park is 500 acres. Coy can confirm they are going back to search areas dogs have "indicated."

Sources: Searchers to dig at spots found by dogs

http://www.cnn.com/go/

Why Oh no? I'm hopeful. It would be best thing possible right now that she is found. Then things can go on to the next steps. Resources, time, money spent on the search go back to normal. It's been a strain I'm sure on LE, because it's not like the everyday stuff stops because LE is doing this search.

Oh I know. And I know she's dead. Just ... oh no :(

Oh I know. And I know she's dead. Just ... oh no :(
How interesting if she is found on the day MH was last seen, and the day of the Help Save the Next Girl rally on the bridge MH was last seen?

I have cried a few times today for HGs parents. Let this be the next step to their healing. But how can you heal from this kind of debilitating loss? I'll stay tuned to updates.[emoji177]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WhokilledBettie?