Hannah Graham: The Search - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why did LE call for a public search at a specific location 2 days in advance? I can't help but feel like it's risky announcing where they're searching on Sunday. Seems like it would tip-off anyone who might know where she is? I don't personally think there is anyone who knows exactly where she is (besides JM), but how can LE be sure?

Perhaps police are watching someone they suspect knows where evidence might be.

Charlottesville to Walnut Creek Park is about 21 minutes according to Google maps, so I'd think somewhere within 20-30 minutes, give or take.

MAP

That would have been just enough time for a roofie to take effect. Here's my own experience with the drug. It takes about 20-30 minutes and you are completely immobilized.

What it's like to be "roofied". Here is my first hand experience with the "date rape" drug. Popular at Fraternities and University parties. Thank God I had someone there who took care of me until the ordeal passed. This is what it is like after 30 minutes of having the drug slipped into my drink.

" It was a feeling of being outside my body with no control to speak or ask for help. The only way my friend knew I was in trouble was "through my eyes pleading for help". Call the hospital I tried to say, but nothing came out. A man came in the room and tried to kiss and rape me and my friend pushed him off me. I was completely helpless". It took about 4 hours to feel somewhat normal again. :(

I hope this isn't considered off topic, I think it's relevant.

Thank you for the map with pins on Red Hill Liberty UVA etc.. still trying to get used to the interface on this site. :)

First time poster, been reading forums for awhile. I haven't seen anything on whether LE has searched UVA hospital and/or a work locker belonging to JM.

Has anyone heard whether such a search was conducted? I would think that he would have had a locker at the hospital to keep personal items while working.

Charlottesville to Walnut Creek Park is about 21 minutes according to Google maps, so I'd think somewhere within 20-30 minutes, give or take.

MAP

There's a lot of water in the area.

eta...maybe he changed his method of hiding his victim. JMO

71f91ccd839cada4e839a953931b8abc.jpg
[/QUOTE

Could a local please indicate how far this park is to where Morgan was found. I am thinking it is not too far, but do not want to assume that. Thanks!

Did anyone see Wolf Blitzer on CNN around 6ish EST? Coy Barefoot was on, and he said SAR dogs had "indicated" meaning they were on to something. No location was revealed. Anyhow, that seems like a big deal and have not seen it reported anywhere else. Did I dream that up? Anyone else hear that news?

Just a little info im not sure if it helps.

On Sep 13 daybreak was 5:25am and sunrise was recorded as 6:54am.

The morning after MH went missing daybreak was 5:56am and sunrise at 7:26am.
MH was last seen approx 9:30 am the night before. That is alot of time before the cover of night is over and yet she was still found so close.

If HG was last seen at Temp approx 1:45am, that doesnt leave alot of time before light to kidnap, rape, murder and dispose of a body.

IMO he wouldnt have wanted to be seen in the daylight hours travelling. Just on that alone leaves onlt a few short hours to commit the crimes. If he is responsible for MHs kidnap and murder also then history would suggest that given even a large amount of time he prefers to not spend alot of it travelling long distances to dispose of a victim. Short and quick, in and out undetected.

I do think the 8 mi radius was a good start, i think she could be furher out than that. But i dont think by far just based on the limited hours.left in the day.
All JMO

Just wanted to add that MH was not considered missing until the Monday after the concert, 40 some hours after she was last seen. So to compare, the perp if JM had a LOT more time to cover more ground. It is also known that her body was "placed" on that farm.

Not negating your idea, but just sharing that info in case it makes a difference in your theory.

http://www.cosmopolitan.com/lifestyle/advice/a3534/morgan-harrington-disappearance/

Just wanted to add that MH was not considered missing until the Monday after the concert, 40 some hours after she was last seen. So to compare, the perp if JM had a LOT more time to cover more ground. It is also known that her body was "placed" on that farm.

Not negating your idea, but just sharing that info in case it makes a difference in your theory.

http://www.cosmopolitan.com/lifestyle/advice/a3534/morgan-harrington-disappearance/

But didn't HG go missing at around 1:30-2:00 AM on Saturday morning/was last seen by her friends earlier Friday night and not reported missing until Sunday afternoon/evening? So wasn't that 35 hours at least?

Did anyone see Wolf Blitzer on CNN around 6ish EST? Coy Barefoot was on, and he said SAR dogs had "indicated" meaning they were on to something. No location was revealed. Anyhow, that seems like a big deal and have not seen it reported anywhere else. Did I dream that up? Anyone else hear that news?
I heard it too and watched it. They will be digging there soon, on the video it looks like a park.

Could a local please indicate how far this park is to where Morgan was found. I am thinking it is not too far, but do not want to assume that. Thanks!

Not far. I can't say I have driven to Anchorage from that park but I know the area and would guess 10 minutes maybe. One thing to understand is that the greater Charlottesville area is very large geographically---it takes an hour to go from one outlying side to the other if that makes sense. I used to live on the south side near Monticello but to get to North Garden was still a drive even though it too is on the south side of town. Now I live north of cvilld and it is unusual for me to travel back to that side of town because it is time-consuming. So, when I see that they are looking at this park, to me it makes sense because it is the same area as Anchorage even if it takes 10-15 minutes to drive between the two points. Plus, you have to realize that if you leave Charlottesville and get on 29 south, you take a right on Red Hill to get to the back of Anchorage and take a left on Red Hill to get to the park.

I am wondering that too. I know the public search is in meeting at the park but I do not know if they will be bussing them to a different location (as I have seen happen) However it is unlikey that a public search would be anywhere near a place where they would be digging in responce to a dog indication.

It seems the last two days have been different .

I am wondering that too. I know the public search is in meeting at the park but I do not know if they will be bussing them to a different location (as I have seen happen) However it is unlikey that a public search would be anywhere near a place where they would be digging in responce to a dog indication.

It seems the last two days have been different .
http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/sources-graham-searchers-plan-to-dig/vi-BB9FxLg - New link to plans for digging. :( Only one sentence, though.

Im more going from "last seen" time than actual time reported missing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Susielarios