Hannah Graham: The Search

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, we're staring at maps down there! The threads are different, in case anyone is confused. This thread is to talk about the past and present searches for Hannah, the thread in the basement is for looking at possible search locations and plotting them on maps. Case anyone was wondering!

thanks, I didn't know that :)

what is the tip line address? cpdtips????

Yep, we're staring at maps down there! The threads are different, in case anyone is confused. This thread is to talk about the past and present searches for Hannah, the thread in the basement is for looking at possible search locations and plotting them on maps. Case anyone was wondering!
That is very helpful, thanks! And most especially, thanks for all of your efforts on behalf of Hannah. #BringHannahHome

[video=youtube;-7xLsogzo0Q]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-7xLsogzo0Q[/video]

Schuyler Va between 22 and 30 miles away from C-Ville, depending on the route.

Said it before and I will say it again. GW State park and Shenandoah. 30 minutes to the west of C-ville.

It is driving me up the wall - if only the friends, acquaintances, and family of JM could think back and help make a timeline of where JM was and what his demeanor was after the time he was seen leaving Tempo. It could help narrow down where he could have driven to (if he did), and how far, etc. If only they would wrack their brains and think of the next time they saw him after that - it could really help LE. I am not saying LE has not assembled a timeline of his movements in that first day after, but it does not sound as if they have that information.

Hi everyone. I cheated and jumped ahead on this thread because I've been away for a day. What became of the search on Carter mountain(?) sorry if I have that wrong. Obviously they didn't find Hannah but did they find anything? Tia!

Do any locals know what areas are being searched today?

No nothing found that has been announced. Last I read they were back at Carters Mtn. today.
LIMECAT, Love your avatar, LMAO..... actually had to log in just to tell you that!

Hopefully they have something... Every ticking minute must be torture to her parents..imo

#ComeHomeChristina

Sorry, I was wrong. Deleted the post. It was a re-post from 9/24 that ended up in front.

But, along those lines, I hope they're giving the parents more information than they're giving the public.

No nothing found that has been announced. Last I read they were back at Carters Mtn. today.
LIMECAT, Love your avatar, LMAO..... actually had to log in just to tell you that!
Do you remember where you saw that?

If there is a chance that Hannah is alive, where would poi hide her as opposed to where she would be put if not alive?

"Charlottesville Police Chief Timothy Longo said at a news conference Thursday that investigators still have no information on the whereabouts of Graham, who vanished early Sept. 13. And he acknowledged that the longer Graham remains missing, the dimmer the hope she will be found alive.

"I can't lose hope until I have to, until I need to," Longo said. "I have hope, I think Hannah's mom and dad have hope. We all know, though, how as each day goes by that hope will diminish."

The search for the sophomore from northern Virginia has expanded to rural areas outside the college town of 40,000, Longo said. The Department of Emergency Management, which is coordinating searches by up to six two-person teams every day, estimates the crews have spent 44 hours in the field since a massive search involving more than 1,000 volunteers last weekend."

Read more: http://www.wjla.com/articles/2014/0...matthews-in-custody-107531.html#ixzz3ESqDYxDu
Follow us: @ABC7News on Twitter | WJLATV on Facebook

If there is a chance that Hannah is alive, where would poi hide her as opposed to where she would be put if not alive?

"Charlottesville Police Chief Timothy Longo said at a news conference Thursday that investigators still have no information on the whereabouts of Graham, who vanished early Sept. 13. And he acknowledged that the longer Graham remains missing, the dimmer the hope she will be found alive.

"I can't lose hope until I have to, until I need to," Longo said. "I have hope, I think Hannah's mom and dad have hope. We all know, though, how as each day goes by that hope will diminish."

The search for the sophomore from northern Virginia has expanded to rural areas outside the college town of 40,000, Longo said. The Department of Emergency Management, which is coordinating searches by up to six two-person teams every day, estimates the crews have spent 44 hours in the field since a massive search involving more than 1,000 volunteers last weekend."

Read more: http://www.wjla.com/articles/2014/0...matthews-in-custody-107531.html#ixzz3ESqDYxDu
Follow us: @ABC7News on Twitter | WJLATV on Facebook

If he passed her off to someone else I wouldn't think VA, maybe central America :dunno:

If he passed her off to someone else I wouldn't think VA, maybe central America :dunno:

I think he impulsively took her for himself. Opportunity and motive. Imo.
I suppose he could have taken her to a friends house to keep her, but it's not what I personally think happened. jmo

I think he impulsively took her for himself. Opportunity and motive. Imo.
I suppose he could have taken her to a friends house to keep her, but it's not what I personally think happened. jmo

I'm not thinking friend.

How about
He owed a favour/money to a gang active in c'ville area with links to human trafficking. To repay his debt, he passed them off a girl?

btw, There is a gang active in c'ville area with links to human trafficking, I didn't make that up

Anyone wonder if he just did the garbage bag/dumpster thing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper