Hannah Graham: The Search

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It may very well be her, since they said a "body" was found as opposed to saying "remains". Are there any other persons recently reported as missing from that general area that anyone is aware of? Also, that seems to be right along the I-64 corridor. Would JM likely have traveled I-64 west to make his way to Texas? If so, he very well may have had her body in the car he was found with (though I would find that incredibly stupid, not to mention incredibly risky). JMO

Jot Shultz has been missing from Page County since the 14

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...=11003408&highlight=Joy+Schultz,#post11003408

The way the woman at the beach in Galveston described the way JM did a doubletake on her makes me think HG could still be alive, otherwise, why would he do such a doubletake if he knew otherwise absolutely. Could JM have transported HG in the trunk to Texas? moo
I posted on this earlier and I think it is a critical question, a Perry Mason turning point.

If HG was alive the last time JM saw her, and he KNEW he was innocent, and if JM thought the woman on the beach could possibly, in any way, be HG, a one in a billion chance, then...

...why would he continue down the beach?

Why would he not make a call, or just tell someone that the missing woman is on the beach?

The fact he continued on, if he thought she resembled HG, means only one thing. He knew it could not be HG.

I'm unable to read the full article because it says I need to be a digital subscriber.

Anyway, "appeared to be a new two-person tent with a black and green dome"---this is workable, sleuthers...this could keep us busy for a while...I wonder if he had the tent before and it was just in great condition and/or just had not used it (much), or if he just bought it...

I wonder if he had lined up another place to stay for when he and his roomies were to vacate the apartment they rented. Perhaps he had bought a tent to camp out in until he had another living situation worked out?

I feel sick too. This is the most disgusting feeling, its like we are on a "body watch". For me, this is the hardest part of following these cases. Hoping, but not hoping...ya know?

While following the Kelli Bordeaux case, I got to know this feeling so very well. For two years, every time a body was reported found, and later, human remains were reported found, I would have this conflicted feeling of hoping that it was her, and simultaneously praying that it wasn't her. One thing that I never realized until then is that there are a lot of missing people that never get the coverage that many others do...oftentimes the homeless, transients, the high-risk lifestyles, sometimes undocumented aliens, etc. I know at least a half dozen people were found directly in or very near Fayetteville NC while I was following her case. BTW, despite very many searches by very many volunteers, she was ultimately found only after her murderer told a private detective and took him directly to her remains.

I posted on this earlier and I think it is a critical question, a Perry Mason turning point.

If HG was alive the last time JM saw her, and he KNEW he was innocent, and if JM thought the woman on the beach could possibly, in any way, be HG, a one in a billion chance, then...

Why would he not make a call, or just tell someone that the missing woman is on the beach?

The fact he continued on, if he thought she resembled HG, means only one thing. He knew it could not be HG.

I honestly do not think that the woman who spotted JM on the beach looks like HG at all. I think JM was just ogling her because she's a female.

I honestly do not think that the woman who spotted JM on the beach looks like HG at all. I think JM was just ogling her because she's a female.
I agree with you, she is white and female, that's about the only resemblance. I'm happy she called and reported him doing that, but she was a little too over the top thinking she looked like Hannah.

I feel sick too. This is the most disgusting feeling, its like we are on a "body watch". For me, this is the hardest part of following these cases. Hoping, but not hoping...ya know?

Feeling this way for over three years with the Lauren Spiere case. It's sickening and shocking how many bodies have come up that were false alarms for Lauren, and let us all know how many missing women there are in any given area.

I think he simply realised she recognised him

A one in a billion chance? He had maybe never seen HG's face in the light.

I agree with you, she is white and female, that's about the only resemblance. I'm happy she called and reported him doing that, but she was a little too over the top thinking she looked like Hannah.

The fact that this woman "Karen", being that far away from C-ville and was familiar enough with HG's details says a lot for the effort in this case. Many times people get frightened, leave the area, then question their own judgment all to often deciding not to call in a tip or sighting. If feeling like she resembled HG gave her the chill she needed to feel that sure it was him, then that is fine for me, IMO

He applied the brakes, stopped so fast his wheels skidded in the sand.
I can only imagine how frightened she must have been. If you move and act like you are going to run, he might grab you, if you sit there, he might grab you anyhow. She was VERY lucky... probably saved by the public beach.

If there are mental issues, even if he DID kill her, he might have still thought it was her...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jameshoots