Hannah Graham: The Search

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would guess human trafficking. Does anyone else think this?

they said they are prioritizing locations with foul odor and/or birds circling, what does that say about what the really think?

That would be wonderful. I wonder what gives him these feelings.

he just can't say he thinks she's dead no one can publicly say that until she is found it's not the done thing. There asking for locations where he liked to fish or camp, and they are prioritizing searches by foul smelling odors and birds circling. Read between the lines as to what they really think.

P.S. he never comes out and says it, it's only in response to questions and how else is he supposed to answer the questions.

Seriously? I'm not trying to be insensitive because there is nothing that I want more than for her to be alive.... but I highly doubt she's at Gramma's house eating greens right now. That quote really bugged me.

I understand what you are saying, but realize he's not coming out with that it's in response to a question and how else is he supposed to answer it.

Could they be revisiting a connection with Alexis Murphy? RAT lived in Nelson County, on his SILs property...
Stop me if I am getting "too tin foil hattish"

Funny you should say that...

Here is an article from this morning that reports that RAT's lawyer has requested prosecutors to compare DNA found in Alex's car with JM's profile...

http://www.nbc12.com/story/26668637...know-if-jesse-matthew-is-linked-to-more-cases

I wonder if this is one of the reasons there are search warrants in Nelson County?

:waitasec:

No. They are searching where a body might be found...

I keep thinking about how intoxicated he was and what a long day it had been for him. Wouldn't he be running out of energy, time (daylight not far off) that he had to put her somewhere fast that would also hide odor? I hope they are checking sewage/storm drainage areas. Also, we have property about 70 miles south of Charlottesville. The well "cap" is round and about the size of a small round table. I hope they are checking these kinds of places too.

Longo said he thinks she is alive...but it could be just positive thinking, keeping motivated...

wasn't it he thinks she could be alive? Theres a hague difference in the two.

This is a little odd to me.... because from 2002 to 2005 there is a 3 year span.
2005-2009 there is a 4 year span.
2009-2014 there is a 5 year span.
Kinda odd.... of course, seriously there are perhaps many more victims unknown at this time.

The abduction ‘with intent to defile’ (a legal term for sexual assault) of UVA student Hannah Graham in September 2014.
The murder of Virginia Tech student Morgan Harrington in October 2009
Sexual assault of a 26-year-old woman in Fairfax, Virginia, in September 2005
Rape of a Liberty University student in October 2002

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-coped-raped-murdered-2009.html#ixzz3EvwR3He0
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Would having a girlfriend have anything to do with the time spans? I found this on Twitter:

Joe St. George ‏@JoeStGeorge 1h1 hour ago
Breaking: Former coworkers at Martha Jefferson House tell me #JesseMatthew's girlfriend of 4 years broke up w/him 2 months ago #HannahGraham

Hannah could be alive? I would love for this to be true, but I seriously, seriously doubt it is. I doubt Longo actually thinks Hannah is alive. Perhaps, he meant that theoretically, since no body has been found & no clear or obvious signs of loss of life have been found (copious amounts of blood, a bone, brain matter, etc.), it's a maaaaybe, a teensy tiny chance, that she's alive out there somewhere.
As a parent, I think I would cling to any bit of hope I could. I wouldn't believe my child was dead until I saw definitive proof with my own eyes, & perhaps, not even then. I know Gil Harrington writes that it's still hard for her to believe her daughter is dead, forever gone, & she has seen proof, held it in her own hands. That's the heart of a parent. Losing a child is so against the grain of the way life is supposed to go, I imagine there's much disbelief & shock involved. :(

JM is forensically tied to HG and (murdered) MH. 1. Why would MH be killed if trafficking was involved. 2. I have a hard time believing he has been human trafficking for over 5 years and can't afford a new bumper. JMO...

Would having a girlfriend have anything to do with the time spans? I found this on Twitter:

Breaking: Former coworkers at Martha Jefferson House tell me #JesseMatthew's girlfriend of 4 years broke up w/him 2 months ago #HannahGraham

That certainly could explain it.

Here is an article from this morning that reports that RAT's lawyer has requested prosecutors to compare DNA found in Alex's car with JM's profile...

http://www.nbc12.com/story/26668637...know-if-jesse-matthew-is-linked-to-more-cases

I wonder if this is one of the reasons there are search warrants in Nelson County?

Oh this is very promising IMO. My opinion is he was involved in Alexis Murphys case, but the police issued that statement a bit ago saying he wasnt. I thought it was VERY odd that they insisted that the thing that looked like an orange car was a sign. Its very obviously a car, no question.
Lets see where this all goes...

I was wondering the same clue. Since the beginning alarm bells have been ringing in my head about RAT and AM, but I hold off saying anything because I have an over active imagination and read too many crime novels and watch too many thriller movies. ;) I just can't help thinking there is some connection even when everything else shows not.

Perhaps Hannah was drugged unconscious. So she is where they need her to be. And, unfortunately, that could be anywhere.

When they first released the video from Sal's sec. cam., my first reaction was that there was collusion between the big dreads guy and the creepy older white guy. At slowest speed and best resolution, you see the WG's head turned tracking Hannah Graham behind him, then he faces forward. At the same time, JM has just passed the high five women, advances a bit and glances towards the other side of the mall. JM's gaze stays there tracking Hannah as he crosses over to the other side. Meanwhile, the WG at is now facing forward, looks over in JM's direction for a bit, walks a little more, is blocked by a tree, reappears, ducks into the doorway and glances over at Hannah, again. He then takes something out his pocket, holds it with both hands, maybe a cell phone, then puts it back. As Hannah approaches, WG puts one arm up against the doorway (not sure). Hannah passes and he follows. JM follows them both. Fishy as hell, but all we saw and knew at the time.

Much more is known now about that night, the WG (who panned out with Longo) and JM. I can see that there is a need to keep churning doubts because of what's seen on that footage. IMO, it's back tracking or like a desperate defense ploy to associate the "goofy" not very bright "gentle giant" with something bigger. Usually, media loves controversy, but in this case they've been amazingly focused on the search, even while the connections in the case cascades and the story grows. They keep refocusing on encouraging more people to come forward with information. More power to more information and the search for Hannah and others.

wow very interesting.

he just can't say he thinks she's dead no one can publicly say that until she is found it's not the done thing. There asking for locations where he liked to fish or camp, and they are prioritizing searches by foul smelling odors and birds circling. Read between the lines as to what they really think.

P.S. he never comes out and says it, it's only in response to questions and how else is he supposed to answer the questions.

Unless LE has some info about a trafficking connection........probably not, but they have to consider it. Maybe JM was a big stooge for a group, whose job it was to snag the girls..... nah, he is too poor to have made side money....and it doesn't seem like anyone helped him run except his sister, by allowing him to have the keys to her car. And where IS his dog? Just thinking out loud, lol JMO

JM is forensically tied to HG and (murdered) MH. 1. Why would MH be killed if trafficking was involved. 2. I have a hard time believing he has been human trafficking for over 5 years and can't afford a new bumper. JMO...

people just want to believe these theories b/c they involve HG still being alive which is understandable.

Little to no chance she is alive. Little to no chance this is human trafficking. Hannah was the victim of a sexual predator, not a profiteer. The MO is crystal clear on this one. JMO.

people just want to believe these theories b/c they involve HG still being alive which is understandable.

Not the only reason. I am relieved they have caught JM and he is off the streets. But if there is any possibility that he was involved in something more organized, I would like to see that possibility fully investigated. Spoken as a local:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
telecrushxx